Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Guys...am I seeing things? In her weekend round-up she has a slight belly (maybe bloat) but her face also looks puffier than usual...👀 She usually draws attention to her bloating but she hasn't this time!

Reactions: 3

AB3

VIP Member
So I watched the vlog (don’t judge me, I’m working my notice at work and have very little to do so my day is very similar to Katie’s at the moment until I leave) and as she is shoving things on a chicken she puts onion granules on and says that when she had to do her low fodmap diet she couldn’t eat onions so used them all the time.. would they not have an effect similar to onion?
Theyre exactly the same! No wonder it didn't work

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
It occurred to me that she mentioned a connection so perhaps not Scotland?

But unless you're going to one of the Isles it wouldn't make sense to go up to Scotland rather than fly direct from London right?

So it must be whisky. Jura perhaps? Arran? Mull? Skye?

imtakingabath

VIP Member
Haha my coffee setup is way more wanky than hers tbh 😛 that grinder will be rubbish, and she should be weighing the coffee and water for consistency 😉

martaS

VIP Member
The tattoo reel aside, i cannot remember the last time she did original content (not a weekly vlog video, basically). I think the last non-weekly content was the half-asked FODMAP attempt, and that was that.
(I am not counting sponsored Valentine's Day vids etc)

martaS

VIP Member
Gee Kath, it's one thing to send questions in herself but writing odes to oneself is a bit much.
Screenshot_20220728-173230.png

• Haha

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
The period pants ad. Seriously, as a user of period pants (not that brand) what fucking use are they when wedged up your crack? The thing that probably annoys me the most is that in her precious ad, she doesn't discuss the product and efficacy. There is no - I use these specifically for medium flow, they work for me because x, I've compared them against other brands and this is why I find them to be better.......there is just nothing.
Yeah exactly. I love my period pants but it would take effort to stick them up my arse like that, it would be uncomfortable and they wouldn't be effective! Influencer marketing is just so low effort 'I'm being paid to say this is good.... it's really good'. Verging on a celebrity endorsement. But shit.

I think being able to unfasten period pants at the side would be really handy if you're wearing trousers and you're out and about, at work etc. If you need to change your pants you'd only have to pull down your trousers instead of taking them off completely and potentially having to remove your shoes as well! I say this as someone who had to do this a few weeks ago unexpectedly :ROFLMAO:

• Heart

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Why didn't she vlog the blogger event she went to/ talk about what it was, but showed plenty of footage of a pile of old clay pipes treasure? Didn't even watch the whole video because her content is that unrelatable/ boring these days.

ilovegrapes75

Chatty Member
There's one on Netflix called The Girl in the Picture that also focuses on the victim and that was really refreshing. It was also kind of a wild story, really recommend.

• Heart

martaS

VIP Member
There always a reason for a pouty face, isn't there? (She posted this like an hour before announcement)
Screenshot_20220908-184948.png