Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Oh right, could've sworn she said all 3 of them got the moon together and the "Just look up" was a quote from a book. Maybe I blanked the Andrew part out 😂

Reactions: 3

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
What the hell is she thinking selling that order of ceremonies pallet thing?? Unless you're having exactly the same wedding as her, how would it be useful?
Clearly a collectors item for any connoisseur of Snooksy memorabilia.

Seriously this is embarrassing Katie...

What platform is she selling this on - insta?
So before we get this weekend's round-up, I should probably get rid of some old Katie screenshots 🙃

View attachment 1537329
So she kept the blue zara jeans then? They still looks too tight around the crotch, she could size up and then get them taken in a little or learn to do it herself?

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
Ah yes, I didn't realise it was that old, she did an IG post saying " I’ve just posted a roundup & review with loads of recommendations from my recent trip to Kefalonia, Greece on my blog! " - so I thought it was brand new. Clearly it didn't get too many reads if she posted about again.
What she should have really done would have been a vlog in the style of the ones she did on a couple of London neighbourhoods, they were probably her best content this year. Too bad she only did a couple
😅
Yeah it would have made an interesting video if she put the effort in!

Do we need to start a new thread soon :eek:

AB3

VIP Member
As an extra thoughtful gift he could have acquired her some sunflower seeds, she could then grow reallllly tall flowers in the garden to use as props for the next "photo shoot' posing next to them pretending to be Thumbelina. Geffatron would stand next to her and the mighty tall flowers cosplaying the b.f.g.
Big has always given me the willies...

squatternutbosh

VIP Member
give it a couple of weeks and watch Genevieve bump into and destroy all that amount of crap she has lying around.
I wonder what excuse Kathy & Gee will come up with to have her banned from the house, like how they boycotted having kids at the wedding lmao

martaS

VIP Member
Lol just quickly the two Stories that annoyed me the most.
First, the cat (and any other she would have met) was probably a stray - Greece has a bit of a problem with stray cats I believe, it'd be good of her to acknowledge that instead of just saying, oh a cute kitty?
Screenshot_20221003-121010.png

I remember this building in Assos - just a pretty but abandoned/dilapidated old house - why does she have to be quirky and go inside for content?
Screenshot_20221003-121028.png

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I can't stand it when people say or type "situ" 😡
Disclaimer - Sorry if anyone on here uses it. Don't all come at me with your baseball bats!!

Reactions: 2

Abcxyz

In a nut shell- a secret date, fancy food and drinks, questionable shots (they went to a place that does garlic themed alcoholic shots?) a walk along a canal that wasn’t a walk along a canal that turned into more expensive food and drink (including finding some gorgeous brewery’s?) “no spend” “petite fashion” decluttering of both Kathleen’s and Joffreys wardrobe, family meal feat. The snooks fam and the Queens funeral to round it out
Thank you muchly!

PilferedWatermelon

playing devils advocate here but from my crafting days, if I remember correctly you can remove vinyl by steaming it if that makes sense?

martaS

VIP Member
So many things wrong with this.
- why two passports?
- why would you need a passport to get into Scotland
- why would you need your passport in the garden
- the bottle has only been used to pour that glass - not a great advert to suggest it’s something she likes or would recommend!
As much as I can believe she does drink whisky (but maybe not the one she advertised for), there's no way she did as much as had a sip of this green tea liqueur she was shilling some time ago. Her body language is quite clear here
Screenshot_20220728-174313~2.png

Screenshot_20220728-174310~2.png

Screenshot_20220728-174300~2.png

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I know, and it's good that she's being honest about it, even though he'll probably never read the feedback.
Must have been a massive blow to our wannabe petite detective - she sounded like a number one fan before the event. No-one likes being disappointed by people they admire!
Agreed, she did sound like his number one fan, how crushing for her 😂