Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Harvey. I just feel the worst for him. What will happen if she doesn’t make it? He will be alone!
That's something you/we don't need to worry about. He lives in residential care now and has done for a year or more and only sees her when she chooses.
If this is where she takes him on days out then someone needs to step in and stop this. She shouldn't be hauling him around night clubs among drunks and idiots. And she wonders why her other 4 kids were taken from her.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
I remember watching the first BBC documentary on Katie as a teen and being fascinated by her. Although she was young, beautiful and successful, she came across as being equally insecure, moody and miserable.

It is sad to see that battling whatever is going on in her mind has effectively ruined her life at this point. She managed to make something from glamour modelling, but has thrown her achievements down the pan. The ship has sailed in terms of her making any more money from her looks, the reality show is stale, her singing career is going nowhere and the papers barely care about her.

She needs help before she ends up as another sorry tale.

Reactions: 9
I agree, I fear it won’t end well and her poor children - however tit she is as a mother they will still love her dearly.

Reactions: 3
I do feel sorry for her. Certain mental health conditions manifest themselves in individuals in that they are unlikeable iykwim. Eg I have a friend with a borderline personality disorder, she just seems to do the daftest things,very selfish in some ways. I do think Katiedef has something, ADHD plus something else. She prob can't help herself. That's the disorder. She doesn't invoke sympathy but her behavior isn't normal. That house isn't normal. She def needs help

Reactions: 12
I do feel sorry for her. Certain mental health conditions manifest themselves in individuals in that they are unlikeable iykwim. Eg I have a friend with a borderline personality disorder, she just seems to do the daftest things,very selfish in some ways. I do think Katiedef has something, ADHD plus something else. She prob can't help herself. That's the disorder. She doesn't invoke sympathy but her behavior isn't normal. That house isn't normal. She def needs help
She has loads of help though. The problem is that it's the wrong kind.
She was supposedly in the Priory, but wasn't really and she was just pretending. If someone is playing around with something like that then they're not 'mad', they're just bad. She should be quietly really retreating to one of the Priories, sorting herself out, and trying to be a mother to her 5 kids.
Yes I know this will very end in tragedy but I've no patience with someone who's had opportunity after opportunity to turn themselves around and simply abuses them. Everyone hoped that losing the kids would jolt her but it's just freed her up for more party time.I simply don't feel any sympathy for her as she's always been a nasty piece of work anyway and put many many people through the wringer. It's her kids that break my heart. They love her unconditionally with pure child love. The little ones are somewhat sheltered from her excesses because they're still just kiddies and Harvey is settled now and unaware anyway, but the other two are at an age where they can access all these articles and images and their heads must be spinning between loving their mum and hating how she lives. It's those two I feel sorry for, not Katie.

Reactions: 9
Its really interesting that since 16th February The Sun have not printed a single article about Katie Price but prior to this date you can go back for months and find 2 or 3 articles a day.

I wonder why they have suddenly dried up?

Reactions: 7
Its really interesting that since 16th February The Sun have not printed a single article about Katie Price but prior to this date you can go back for months and find 2 or 3 articles a day.

Maybe they are learning to be a bit nicer considering how much they were slating Caroline Flack over the last few months leading up to her to suicide. I think it’s plain to see the KP is not in a good place.

Reactions: 10

I was just coming here to ask if she was dead! Nothing on a Sunday about her-thats a first.
Daniella seems to be gone now too. Just goes to show-when they quit calling the paps themselves, nothing is printed about them.

Reactions: 5
I remember watching the first BBC documentary on Katie as a teen and being fascinated by her. Although she was young, beautiful and successful, she came across as being equally insecure, moody and miserable.

It is sad to see that battling whatever is going on in her mind has effectively ruined her life at this point. She managed to make something from glamour modelling, but has thrown her achievements down the pan. The ship has sailed in terms of her making any more money from her looks, the reality show is stale, her singing career is going nowhere and the papers barely care about her.

She needs help before she ends up as another sorry tale.
I remember those documentaries. Didnt she come home one night to find her house broken into and slag written on her bathroom mirror?

Reactions: 2
I remember those documentaries. Didnt she come home one night to find her house broken into and slag written on her bathroom mirror?
I remember that. The camera guy or someone was saying "OMG, look at the mess they've left your house in!" and her mate or herself said "Nah, it's always like this". I laughed.😂

• Haha
Katie Price is a friend of a friend of a friend. This is definitely third-hand information, but apparently she used to throw big parties where she would have small mounds of cocaine laid out on tables. She was very generous and would allow, and even encourage, party guests to use it for free. The friend of my friend had substance abuse issues and had to stop attending her parties.

Even one line of coke costs £20 so imagine how much it would have cost to to have multiple piles of cocaine, on a regular basis.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Katie Price is a friend of a friend of a friend. This is definitely third-hand information, but apparently she used to throw big parties where she would have small mounds of cocaine laid out on tables. She was very generous and would allow, and even encourage, party guests to use it for free. The friend of my friend had substance abuse issues and had to stop attending her parties.

Even one line of coke costs £20 so imagine how much it would have cost to to have multiple piles of cocaine, on a regular basis.
What is she like when the camera is not on her? Do you know if she has always been a drug user?

I think the press are backing off in the light of Caroline Flack’s passing and the whole #bekind thing.

They don’t want to be seen as hounding anyone at the moment.

Reactions: 4

Your lines must resemble the Great Wall of China if each one costs £20 😲 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I honestly just have this awful feeling she’ll end up being found dead. Amy whinehouse type situ. Would be horrible but I can’t shake that feeling.

• Sad
I honestly just have this awful feeling she’ll end up being found dead. Amy whinehouse type situ. Would be horrible but I can’t shake that feeling.
A while back I was thinking “god what she wouldn’t do for publicity “ but now I think it is an Amy situation, where things are falling apart faster than she can put them back together. I worry too. It doesn’t seem like a good situation.

Reactions: 6
Yeah she's on her way out now and the press know it. I can't see her turning around from all the crap she's involved in these days. She never had will power at the best of times and she's amassed a shed load of self inflicted issues that take real will power to conquer. She won't do it.
The most recent images at that Newcastle jaunt are truly horrific.She's gaunt and out of it and there are the little reality shits that egg her on :mad:. I cannot abide that little goblin scottie t with his eternal stupid smirk. They'll literally be the death of her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.