Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The event near her home she cancelled due to "illness" ? She went to Amsterdam instead and was seen pole dancing like a nutter with her also 'ill' mate.
She treats her fans like dirt.

Reactions: 3
The event near her home she cancelled due to "illness" ? She went to Amsterdam instead and was seen pole dancing like a nutter with her also 'ill' mate.
She treats her fans like dirt.

She’s put on her insta stories that she’s in bed ill and isn’t in Amsterdam, the bloke she’s supposedly with has also said she isn’t with him although he is there with his mates.. so I don’t know what to think. He has posted pics of the girl who’s meant to be Katie and it doesn’t look anything like her though

Reactions: 2
She’s put on her insta stories that she’s in bed ill and isn’t in Amsterdam, the bloke she’s supposedly with has also said she isn’t with him although he is there with his mates.. so I don’t know what to think. He has posted pics of the girl who’s meant to be Katie and it doesn’t look anything like her though
Yeah she says she's home with her bro and accountant. Accountant, lol.😂.There's no money to manage.
She hasn't seen her bro in donkeys years since they fell out over her accusing him of (cough cough)shenanigans while he was looking after her finances ;) . He never ever appears in family images if she's there. Maybe they've made up, Katie being the forgiving soul we all know she is.
Katie has a distinctive style of dancing. As in totally crap, no rhythm and always doing the slut drop. She's also bow legged and has rats tails extensions, like the woman in the clip. 😱Doppelganger?
Amsterdam, the druggies favourite weekender break, but I'm sure that's coincidental.

Reactions: 4

Such a drama queen, thinks she's got coronavirus! Judging by her hair in that first picture, looks more like a case of the biggest nits in the world to me! Euuurggggh, the state of her! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Pr stunt. I knew she’d jump on any bandwagon to get in the paper but when she actually has a sick mother and disabled son this is just beyond disgusting

Pr stunt. I knew she’d jump on any bandwagon to get in the paper but when she actually has a sick mother and disabled son this is just beyond disgusting
That's what happens when someone has no moral compass. I reckon she'd sell her granny to get her face into the papers.

Such a drama queen, thinks she's got coronavirus! Judging by her hair in that first picture, looks more like a case of the biggest nits in the world to me! Euuurggggh, the state of her! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Its like when Gemma Collins got malaria (or whatever she said) in I'm A Celeb, just a stupid tart desperate for attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh that’s hilarious. But this is the same woman who once appeared on the front page of the News Of The World saying she had finger cancer, complete with sadface photo, brandishing a finger.

Please someone else tell me they remember that. I’m sure I didn’t dream it. Harvey was a baby IIRC.

Reactions: 13
Oh that’s hilarious. But this is the same woman who once appeared on the front page of the News Of The World saying she had finger cancer, complete with sadface photo, brandishing a finger.

Please someone else tell me they remember that. I’m sure I didn’t dream it. Harvey was a baby IIRC.
Oh yes i remember it well!!

But then it sort of came and went never to be mentioned again!!

To be honest I think she did have cancer. Lymphoma or something.
Definitely not. It was a small lump and was removed never to be heard of again once it had served it's purpose for lurid attention seeking headlines.

Solitary primary non-Hodgkin bone lymphoma of the hand is a rare entity with only 3 cases reported in the literature. We report the case of a 77-year-old patient with isolated large B-cell bone lymphoma of the little finger without rheumatoid arthritis or methotrexate treatment. The patient was treated with digital amputation and at 6 months’ follow-up showed no relapse or dissemination of the disease.

Another one of Katie’s dogs was found dead today. It got hit by a car 😢
The german shepherd got killed on the motorway and the guard dog got out at the same time and ripped the neighbours chickens to bits. She needs banned from keeping animals.
She's just tried to hire a nanny and the girl was horrified and backed off after seeing the state of the house.Called it a tit hole :sick:
Was told she'd work a 40 hour week at £10 per hour cash in hand, but might need to sleep over some nights. That would be when katie is on a bender or off sunning herself I presume, which is often. 40hrs a week my ass. More like 24/7, and no contract.:eek:
She says that despite it being an afternoon interview Katie was still in bed and left her mate to deal with it. Nor did she meet any of the kids.
She was also told there would be 5 kids. Which means she'd also be expected to look after H with his special needs.She wasn't even asked for ID. She declined the position oddly enough.
Katie won't be pleased the mate didn't get the NDA signed before letting the girl in.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.