Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The german shepherd got killed on the motorway and the guard dog got out at the same time and ripped the neighbours chickens to bits. She needs banned from keeping animals.
She's just tried to hire a nanny and the girl was horrified and backed off after seeing the state of the house.Called it a tit hole :sick:
Was told she'd work a 40 hour week at £10 per hour cash in hand, but might need to sleep over some nights. That would be when katie is on a bender or off sunning herself I presume, which is often. 40hrs a week my ass. More like 24/7, and no contract.:eek:
She says that despite it being an afternoon interview Katie was still in bed and left her mate to deal with it. Nor did she meet any of the kids.
She was also told there would be 5 kids. Which means she'd also be expected to look after H with his special needs.She wasn't even asked for ID. She declined the position oddly enough.
Katie won't be pleased the mate didn't get the NDA signed before letting the girl in.
Where did you read this?

Reactions: 1
Where did you read this?
I know it's the Sun so some folk might be iffy about the source, but the girl has posted an image of herself so she's prepared to stand by the story.

The second link is the guy who she hired to be caretaker. He claims she never paid him for the 4 months he worked there and that he found drug wraps among the mess.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
The german shepherd got killed on the motorway and the guard dog got out at the same time and ripped the neighbours chickens to bits. She needs banned from keeping animals.
She's just tried to hire a nanny and the girl was horrified and backed off after seeing the state of the house.Called it a tit hole :sick:
Was told she'd work a 40 hour week at £10 per hour cash in hand, but might need to sleep over some nights. That would be when katie is on a bender or off sunning herself I presume, which is often. 40hrs a week my ass. More like 24/7, and no contract.:eek:
She says that despite it being an afternoon interview Katie was still in bed and left her mate to deal with it. Nor did she meet any of the kids.
She was also told there would be 5 kids. Which means she'd also be expected to look after H with his special needs.She wasn't even asked for ID. She declined the position oddly enough.
Katie won't be pleased the mate didn't get the NDA signed before letting the girl in.
She’s just a revolting excuse for a human being. How she’s allowed any contact with her children is beyond me.

Reactions: 2
I'm not sure why she's chastising the press. If it wasn't for them buying her set up photos and crap 'insider' stories she'd not even have the money for her hobbies/habits.
She's just pissed off that someone forgot to get the NDA's signed before the caretaker and nanny got access to her filthy living conditions.
Didn't she flog a story about living over a shop just a few weeks ago, cos she is so poor? Now we have two witnesses with stories that she's still holed up in her dirty cess pit of a house because the builders stopped working when the money dried up. The only one allowed to flog stories on katie is katie. Anyone else is a bully. Them's the rules.
Why would any man go near her when she lives in such squalor? Her poor visiting kids.Which reminds me, the caretaker says H has smashed many of the windows in her house, yet this is the young man the nanny was expected to look after along with the other 4.

Reactions: 13
I doubt they forgot to get the caretaker at least to sign an NDA, he was employed for a few months right? M. I wonder if the Sun agreed to cover the costs of a (no doubt hefty) fine . Sometimes a tabloid will foot the bill for fines and breach of contract for a really juicy story. I bet they didn’t want to run it and pay all the expenses till getting the nanny story to run alongside. Lots of details corroborate each other, and the pretty mean salary shows her to be a financially questionable employer and gives weight to his accusation of missed wages. Without that the caretaker could potentially be accused of harbouring a grudge and / or trying to get money out of her. But together they paint a pretty similar story it’s undeniable.

I doubt they forgot to get the caretaker at least to sign an NDA, he was employed for a few months right? M. I wonder if the Sun agreed to cover the costs of a (no doubt hefty) fine . Sometimes a tabloid will foot the bill for fines and breach of contract for a really juicy story. I bet they didn’t want to run it and pay all the expenses till getting the nanny story to run alongside. Lots of details corroborate each other, and the pretty mean salary shows her to be a financially questionable employer and gives weight to his accusation of missed wages. Without that the caretaker could potentially be accused of harbouring a grudge and / or trying to get money out of her. But together they paint a pretty similar story it’s undeniable.
Could be. I notice that every time someone talks crap about her she retaliates with accusations. The young builder who sold his story was accused of stealing from her and now the caretaker is being accused. Same when she was seen sneaking into a hotel with one of those geordie shore blokes ... she deflected the attention by saying her jewellery was nicked from that hotel. Then nothing comes of the accusations. She's nuts and quite dangerous.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember the Twitter account that was active a few years ago, I think it was named K Maddox/K Maddock. Whoever was behind the account appeared to have a lot of inside knowledge about Katie and Peter and their management team Claire and Neville.

I can’t remember this ins and outs but I remember it being juicy. Claire Powell’s management company were able to control and orchestrate the press storm that followed the separation of Katie and Pete. I believe that was a contributing factor in the fall of Katie Price and her career pretty much ended then.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I remember that , it was an eye opener . Neville actually got in touch with them and backed up what was said as he had been dropped by claire

I remember that , it was an eye opener . Neville actually got in touch with them and backed up what was said as he had been dropped by claire
I think it was obvious it had all come from Neville as he was bitter about gaining custody of his son with Claire.

I really think someone needs to intervene here. Don't have much time for her but she obviously isn't mentally well.
I think with the right people around her she could rebuild herself. She needs to stop "self medicating" and get some serious professional help.
I can't see this ending well. I know she doesn't help herself but it's awful to watch.

Reactions: 9
I really think someone needs to intervene here. Don't have much time for her but she obviously isn't mentally well.
I think with the right people around her she could rebuild herself. She needs to stop "self medicating" and get some serious professional help.
I can't see this ending well. I know she doesn't help herself but it's awful to watch.
You're right, it won't end well, but there is no one else to blame. Having children should have reined in her desire for stimulants, instead she's got worse. Then the threat of losing her kids should have certainly stopped her in her tracks, but again no. On she rolls to the inevitable car crash. She's had a lot of luck hiding her habits and skating through court cases and wasted money and addiction unscathed but her luck will run out.
Celebs think it's great hiding their habits.No, what's great is having the balls to tackle them and be honest. Katie won't.

Reactions: 5
I just saw pics in the DM of her in Liverpool with Scotty T on a night out. The comments that were best rated were, for once, saying she needs help and shouldn’t be left alone.
Usually everything is about how she looks, and to be fair, she was a bit of a mess. And there was a pic of her with a drink in her hand. So she isn’t doing great apparently. And poor Harvey is up there with her too. I don’t see this ending well either.

I just saw pics in the DM of her in Liverpool with Scotty T on a night out. The comments that were best rated were, for once, saying she needs help and shouldn’t be left alone.
Usually everything is about how she looks, and to be fair, she was a bit of a mess. And there was a pic of her with a drink in her hand. So she isn’t doing great apparently. And poor Harvey is up there with her too. I don’t see this ending well either.
Those images are not in the least bit flattering.Why is her belly button up under her boobs?
I'm shocked Harvey is there, but not surprised. She seems to be having difficulty palming him off on anyone these days.

Reactions: 5
Those images are not in the least bit flattering.Why is her belly button up under her boobs?
I'm shocked Harvey is there, but not surprised. She seems to be having difficulty palming him off on anyone these days.
Poor Harvey. I just feel the worst for him. What will happen if she doesn’t make it? He will be alone!

Reactions: 6
I totally agree
And if her management, or ex husbands are reading. I beg you to intervene.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.