Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mum has a life limiting illness. I think when Amy goes Katie will fall apart
Honestly I think she'll go before Amy.:( Apparently Amy is being really sensible in limiting any impact her diagnosis has on her. She exercises and stays most of the time away from the UK in the warmer dryer climates. Katie won't even try to be healthy. She just wants a never ending party life. I feel so so sorry for the kids, the two Andre kids mostly who are watching this unfold. Harvey will be fine. She was away from him for 3 months two summers ago and he thrived and even lost weight. He adjusts when he needs to, he'll be ok.

Reactions: 10
I looked up those photos and she looked shocking. She looked really ill, sunken cheeks and everything. She does seem to be on a path of self destruction and either no one is looking out for her, or she doesn’t want to listen to those who are.

Reactions: 6
Still nothing from her. I wonder whats up?
I think her binges need a longer recovery time now that she's older. The Newcastle party was a belter. Or she has something up her sleeve for a big reveal.
Another bloke?

Reactions: 5
I think her binges need a longer recovery time now that she's older. The Newcastle party was a belter. Or she has something up her sleeve for a big reveal.
Another bloke?
As long as it isnt another kiddie. That would be bad.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I just hope she is okay. I just checked her Instagram - nothing. News - nothing.

Reactions: 1
I just hope she is okay. I just checked her Instagram - nothing. News - nothing.
I wouldn’t worry yourself. She’s playing the media as usual. Probably hoping they’ll report on her absence but they don’t seem bothered. Her kids with Pete seemed perfectly happy the other day on his birthday so if there was something drastically wrong they wouldn’t be acting happy.

Reactions: 9
I wouldn’t worry yourself. She’s playing the media as usual. Probably hoping they’ll report on her absence but they don’t seem bothered. Her kids with Pete seemed perfectly happy the other day on his birthday so if there was something drastically wrong they wouldn’t be acting happy.
I don't think she's playing the media, though she often does. She can't keep her gob shut this long.Simply can't. Something is going on. I thought maybe illness, but when she sneezes she sells the story of her brush with death. I smell a new bloke. Possibly literally smell him, as only a smelly idiot could endure her filthy ways. She's keeping him under wraps for whatever reason. Likely he's married.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't think she's playing the media, though she often does. She can't keep her gob shut this long.Simply can't. Something is going on. I thought maybe illness, but when she sneezes she sells the story of her brush with death. I smell a new bloke. Possibly literally smell him, as only a smelly idiot could endure her filthy ways. She's keeping him under wraps for whatever reason. Likely he's married.
My thoughts exactly! Everyone has their breaking point and with all that's going on with her, I just hope she has some support. And yes, I know she's been an awful person to so many people over the years but even so ...

Reactions: 8
You're right, it won't end well, but there is no one else to blame. Having children should have reined in her desire for stimulants, instead she's got worse. Then the threat of losing her kids should have certainly stopped her in her tracks, but again no. On she rolls to the inevitable car crash. She's had a lot of luck hiding her habits and skating through court cases and wasted money and addiction unscathed but her luck will run out.
Celebs think it's great hiding their habits.No, what's great is having the balls to tackle them and be honest. Katie won't.
I’m not a big fan of her. But that’s not how mental health works.

Reactions: 5
I guess we will see what comes out in the Sunday papers. Surely someone is following her around.

Reactions: 3
I’m not a big fan of her. But that’s not how mental health works.
When the issues are caused by or exacerbated by drug and alcohol abuse then you deal with those issues to free yourself to deal with the mental issues they've been covering. Katie won't stop partying, she just won't, so while she's still using those crutches there is no way to deal with any potential mental issues she might have.
Having said that I don't really think she has mental health issues. Addictions with the problems they cause, but other than that, no. She's just someone who can't admit her faults and blames every one else for every thing that goes wrong in her life

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I wonder if it’s her mum.:(
No way. If it was anything she could flog for sympathy she'd be front and centre milking it. Harsh but true. Sorry.
The little tinker is either up to something (maybe on holiday) with a new bloke who wants things on the down low or has had a really bad reaction to something she used in Newcastle last week and is too ill to even post about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently she's cancelled her makeup masterclasses for this week due to 'unforeseen circumstances'. There are rumours going around twitter saying she's in a mental health clinic.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Apparently she's cancelled her makeup masterclasses for this week due to 'unforeseen circumstances'. There are rumours going around twitter saying she's in a mental health clinic.
Oooh, post tweets if you can. I hope she is actually getting help. She needs it, most definitely.

Reactions: 2
Oooh, post tweets if you can. I hope she is actually getting help. She needs it, most definitely.
The guy who posted has deleted his tweet now but I can still see the replies
Pavbassi said something like his friend works in a mental health clinic and KP is a patient there. Could just be made up but it would explain why she has disappeared.

She has her next masterclass on Saturday in London so let's see if she shows up.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.