Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peter did alright out of it. Wouldn’t be in the daily mail buying his new younger model a Range Rover for her birthday if it wasn’t for Katie price keeping him relevant. Guys a nob
He's lower down the duck head scale, amateur compared to her. I think you've got to be fairly self obsessed and ruthless to be in showbiz, sadly seems to be no shortage of these types.

Reactions: 9
*The way she's going with having all these facelifts, she's going to be wearing her minge on her forehead before long *

Omg I just nearly spat my coffee out 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Why does she always seem to want another baby / marriage ?
Surely she would be cynical of men by now why keep marrying it just looks ridiculous.
Same with children.

Four of her children live with their Dads shouldn’t she work on seeing them the best she can and then think about another one ... when she’s sorted out her life ! Facelifts and work on herself all the time even the little things like nails and gym.
If my kids were taken off me as I was unfit to have them full time getting my nails or hair extensions would be the very last of priorities

Reactions: 11
A really good comments I just read on the DM: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-going-FALL-ensures-insane-pain.html#comments

Katie is risking her life because she values male attention/validation more than anything else in her life. If anyone has read her first book, they'll know that in her heyday as a glamour model (her early 20s) she was spoilt for choice and had her pick of high status men (and she ALWAYS had a backup plan/guy if one relationship didn't work out). Teddy Sheringham and Ralf Schumacher were just a couple of the men that were interested in dating her. She obviously misses being sought after by these types of men and that's why she is trying in vain to look how she did at 21 through cosmetic surgery. Her options have dwindled to nothing, and she secretly resents having to settle for guys like Kieran and Kris, so hopes improving her looks will make her hot property again. The irony is, she has made herself look older and less attractive than ever, and it wasn't her looks that caused the breakdown of many of those past relationships to begin with; it was her behaviour.

Reactions: 9
I read her book when she wrote about Ralf Schumacher. She flew out to be with him but they literally just lay in bed next to one another. He never made a move on her and it was a very short lived ‘romance’. She’s only ever been with high profile men in her extremely vivid imagination. Most of her men were nobodies that she bought and paid for. The three men that were well known..Dane Bowers, Dwight and Peter Andre were the three who dumped her. She can’t cope with being dumped.

When people say she still loves Pete..no she doesn’t. I don’t think she’s ever been in love. She’s tit at relationships whether in a romantic situation or friendships.

Reactions: 8
I read her book when she wrote about Ralf Schumacher. She flew out to be with him but they literally just lay in bed next to one another. He never made a move on her and it was a very short lived ‘romance’. She’s only ever been with high profile men in her extremely vivid imagination. Most of her men were nobodies that she bought and paid for. The three men that were well known..Dane Bowers, Dwight and Peter Andre were the three who dumped her. She can’t cope with being dumped.

When people say she still loves Pete..no she doesn’t. I don’t think she’s ever been in love. She’s tit at relationships whether in a romantic situation or friendships.
You forgot the high profile of Gareth Gates and his v plates

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What she has done to her face and body over the years is criminal, I really think she was so gorgeous when she was young, before it all or atleast the worst of it. But seeing those pics of her in the press with her face all pulled tight are just scary, she looks like a cat.

What she has done to her face and body over the years is criminal, I really think she was so gorgeous when she was young, before it all or atleast the worst of it. But seeing those pics of her in the press with her face all pulled tight are just scary, she looks like a cat.
Agree, she was absolutely stunning when she had her natural face. She must be terrified of looking old now. It’s irresponsible of the cosmetic surgeons to do this on her. I fully understand why a 60 year old may consider a face lift but she didn’t need one as someone in her early 40’s! 😢

Reactions: 1
Agree, she was absolutely stunning when she had her natural face. She must be terrified of looking old now. It’s irresponsible of the cosmetic surgeons to do this on her. I fully understand why a 60 year old may consider a face lift but she didn’t need one as someone in her early 40’s! 😢

It just makes me sad to be honest. And didn't her mum say on loose women her dying wish is that she just sorts her life out and gets back on track. She's kind of a lost cause really, I feel bad for her and her family.

• Sad
Just shows the surgeons only care about money, then again, their entire career is built on non-needed surgery which comes with a high risk and is mostly exploitative of insecurities (obviously reconstructive surgery due to injury and illness is different). I think it's awful how normalised facial work has become over the past few years, especially with young people. Just look at all the youtubers who have had botox, fillers and lips plumped up. It seems like a slippery slope of fixating on things that need to be "fixed" rather than just being content.

As for the Saint Pete, well he was a willing partner in exploiting his kids privacy, and didn't his wife give up on her education plans just to marry him or something? Sorry a bit out of the loop.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It just makes me sad to be honest. And didn't her mum say on loose women her dying wish is that she just sorts her life out and gets back on track. She's kind of a lost cause really, I feel bad for her and her family.
Her Mum is just as much at fault for enabling her all these years. She looked after Harvey from when he was a baby but should have made KP take more responsibility.

Her Mum is just as much at fault for enabling her all these years. She looked after Harvey from when he was a baby but should have made KP take more responsibility.
I agree, but I'm sure her mum didn't expect it to all snowball into what it has.

I agree, but I'm sure her mum didn't expect it to all snowball into what it has.
I think most of her family were on the Payroll. Her brother used to manage her money I think? They all benefited financially from enabling her. Her mother seems to take her side in everything. She always blames the men, same as KP.

Reactions: 3
I think most of her family were on the Payroll. Her brother used to manage her money I think? They all benefited financially from enabling her. Her mother seems to take her side in everything. She always blames the men, same as KP.
Where is her brother now ? He used to feature a lot in her shows

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.