Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Car crash it really is. I wonder if Kris genuinely finds her attractive... I don't understand that relationship.

Reactions: 4

Ouch oh my god that look so so painful.
It's getting really uncomfortable to see all this, she looks like a badly embalmed corpse. Her face is so buggered now, I suppose it will heal and she will cover the scars with her ratty dog hair extensions and a ton of make up. But she will be looking in the mirror every day, seeing her scarred and ruined face. Her new manager was Josie Cunningham's manager, so he's got no scruples. The best outcome would be if she went bankrupt, and got some help with her issues. Once she's not scrabbling for money perhaps she will stop letting herself be butchered.

Reactions: 8
I always thought facelift scars were hidden behind the ears?

The way those stitches are positioned, she looks like she's had a face transplant :oops:

1566412321108.png

KP doesn't follow up her surgery with appropriate aftercare which is why she ends up getting infections.

She's going to push her body to the limits one day and her face will actually fall off.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
It's getting really uncomfortable to see all this, she looks like a badly embalmed corpse. Her face is so buggered now, I suppose it will heal and she will cover the scars with her ratty dog hair extensions and a ton of make up. But she will be looking in the mirror every day, seeing her scarred and ruined face. Her new manager was Josie Cunningham's manager, so he's got no scruples. The best outcome would be if she went bankrupt, and got some help with her issues. Once she's not scrabbling for money perhaps she will stop letting herself be butchered.
I agree. On another forum I've been read on Katie Price, people are saying that she needs someone deep down to have her best interest at heart and to really care for her - not use her for fame.

Off-topic // Whatever happens to Josie Cunningham? She was a real wannabe.

Reactions: 6
I always thought facelift scars were hidden behind the ears?

The way those stitches are positioned, she looks like she's had a face transplant :oops:

View attachment 34681

KP doesn't follow up her surgery with appropriate aftercare which is why she ends up getting infections.

She's going to push her body to the limits one day and her face will actually fall off.
The stitching is so crude, did an angry gorilla 🦍 sew her up. Google says face lift incision are like this...
Screenshot_20190821-204942.png

Sniggering about her gone
Screenshot_20190821-204841.png
wrong *large dog ear* fucked up facelift. This is the scar from the facelift of a year or so ago. Not exactly hidden, but you can see it is a neater scar than the current back street abortion she's had done.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
She really needs help. I don't see this ending well unless she gets some real help.

Reactions: 3
I used to find her really entertaining, i always used to watch her tv shows (bare in mind this was 10+ years ago now) she had quite literally an empire, books etc and so many girls looked to her (ha ha i know) and wanted to be her... tragic and isnt her mum dying??? Wtf what is she doing she should spend all the time with her mum and kids!!!

Reactions: 7
The stitching is so crude, did an angry gorilla 🦍 sew her up. Google says face lift incision are like this... View attachment 34705

Sniggering about her goneView attachment 34707 wrong *large dog ear* fucked up facelift. This is the scar from the facelift of a year or so ago. Not exactly hidden, but you can see it is a neater scar than the current back street abortion she's had done.
They forgot to sort her neck out 😅🤣

Reactions: 1
The way she's going with having all these facelifts, she's going to be wearing her minge on her forehead before long :eek:
I've never liked her and always found her attention seeking bullshit annoying. I've been on threads on digispy arguing with people that say what a wonderful mum she is, when it's clear that there is little room for anyone in Katie's world, except Katie and her ego. I do think she never got over Peter leaving her, not just because she loved him but because no one leaves Katie, she's the one to do the dumping.

In the interest of balance, I'd like to say I also hate Peter "I love my kids" Andre too. He is wetter than Theresa May's fanny when she's holding hands with Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The way she's going with having all these facelifts, she's going to be wearing her minge on her forehead before long :eek:
I've never liked her and always found her attention seeking bullshit annoying. I've been on threads on digispy arguing with people that say what a wonderful mum she is, when it's clear that there is little room for anyone in Katie's world, except Katie and her ego. I do think she never got over Peter leaving her, not just because she loved him but because no one leaves Katie, she's the one to do the dumping.

In the interest of balance, I'd like to say I also hate Peter "I love my kids" Andre too. He is wetter than Theresa May's fanny when she's holding hands with Trump.
lmao, I just spilt my drink laughing at this last line.

• Haha

Argh no, I don't want to think about Theresa May's fanny. 😳 I'm a bit surprised at how graphic the pics are, and that they're published, her new manager must see how it makes her look to the public, a messed up victim.
I bet Peter is so glad he got out, there is only so much fucked up behaviour anyone can take.

Argh no, I don't want to think about Theresa May's fanny. 😳 I'm a bit surprised at how graphic the pics are, and that they're published, her new manager must see how it makes her look to the public, a messed up victim.
I bet Peter is so glad he got out, there is only so much fucked up behaviour anyone can take.
I think she's just happy to be in the papers, she needs the cash. She's in an IVA I believe and she's supposed to be paying back 12 grand a month. Quite how she's managing that I don't know.

Reactions: 4
I think she's just happy to be in the papers, she needs the cash. She's in an IVA I believe and she's supposed to be paying back 12 grand a month. Quite how she's managing that I don't know.
She's trying to hang on to the house, although that's remortgaged to the max. She's out of options to make money, it's all downhill from here. Quest paying her for essentially showing her degrading herself further and further is wrong. A sad sordid mess that ends one way.

Reactions: 5
Peter did alright out of it. Wouldn’t be in the daily mail buying his new younger model a Range Rover for her birthday if it wasn’t for Katie price keeping him relevant. Guys a nob

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.