Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Choochoo

Why does anyone need a facelift at 40 years old? She needs counselling, not surgery!!!

Reactions: 10
Just catching up. This all makes me really sad, I know she's a complete exhibitionist and has done some really dull twattish things, but I've always liked her. Deep down I'm just rooting for her to get her shit together. Wish she'd stop going for these younger men that use her for money and fame and treat her like shit.

And stop fucking about with her face 🤦‍♀️

freda19

VIP Member
Yep, isn't it funny we know everything about her but nothing at all. She keeps all the real stuff hidden and makes up all that other Crap for 💷💷💷
That's it in a nut shell. Over the years there's been a huge carefully maintained via NDAs wall between what she wants us to see and what she is really like. But the wall has crashed down. Some people thought Peter Andre was horrible for sueing her over her slander, but actually he showed balls standing up to her bullying and muck spreading and wasn't prepared to be her punch bag. Now we see Alex Reid has done the same. She got away with so much shite over the years it's unreal. Time to pay the piper.
If she is in rehab she'll come out flogging the details over and over and over, and exaggerating all the while. Then she'll collect all the dosh from the interviews and shove it up her nose again.🤷‍♀️

freda19

VIP Member
She was gorgeous in her day. A very girl next door look facially and beautiful eyes.
Trying to change that to a more barbie doll look was her undoing.
Such a shame.
Though to be honest her character was always shit, so yeah ...

• Haha

Firecrotch69

I felt uncomfortable watching kris with her kids, he kept telling Harvey to quit moaning!
Ive never heard him moaning on any of her shows ever.

Kris is looking for his meal ticket.
He ain't even good looking.
The thing is Katie doesn’t even find him good looking! He looks like those ice creams you would get as a kid after having an Indian

• Haha

Sucker

We know you don’t sis.
Chile...

<< comment edited, please refrain from targeting other members in replies >>

Agreed, its not bad now, but at the time and it was his doctors daughter, or something
Creepy old man. Bet he’s done some fucked up shit in his time as a massive 90s popstar but acts all squeaky clean.
Peter Andre is a creep. Way back when he was at his Mysterious Girl peak he had sex a bunch of times with a ratty girl I used to go to school with. She was 16 but looked so young.

• Wow

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Her mother was his main career and did most of the ‘bringing up’ before she got ill. That’s why she’s having to put him in a Residential home as her mother has moved to Spain.

• Sad

freda19

VIP Member
Insight only comes with therapy/help. Which is why I have a soft spot for her. I was a repeat young offender and I am an addict (you never stop being one). I was lucky that intervention happened before I was an adult so I didn't spiral. This is why I believe there is always hope for people. No matter how far gone someone is they can always turn it around. But something has to trigger that and for many and suspect Katie that that trigger will never come. Most addicts say losing my kids was a turning point or going to prison. For Katie she has lost her kids, she's in and out of criminal court/getting arrested, she's lost her home and a large amount of money. I honestly don't know what at this point will be her rock bottom.
That's such a shame, hopefully Pete and Kieran have a low key arrangement between them.
Yes about H! It actually made me feel sick when all of that happened because Peter was amazing with him and loved him (from what we saw).
It was shocking how Katie excised Peter so completely out of H's life. He wasn't even with another woman back then, so it wasn't even jealousy, it was simply vindictiveness. She refused to accept the special nurses he'd lined up for overnight visits and wanted to choose her own. Anyone Katie would choose would be chosen based on how big a fan she/he was of Katies, not a doubt in my mind on that, someone to report what Andre was up to back to Katie. Someone neutral was never going to suit Katie's agenda. In the end they were just running round in circles and getting nowhere so he just gave up trying. She was H's full custodian back then so it was always a losing battle. Her attitude was very similar to Steph Davis and other bitter exes ... if you don't want me then you don't get access to the kid/s. She wasted millions trying to keep his biological two from him and I guess Harvey was collateral damage in the war. He seems to know the value of keeping family close, I suppose that's why he reached out to Kieran and his two.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I remember you Decobelle 😀 I like it here too - much prefer to DS - very friendly.
I've also moved over here from DS as it's really toxic on that forum now and the showbiz forum is dead. All reasonable debate gets closed down and if you dare to post a negative opinion about any celebrity you end up being attacked yourself. They shut down all the threads on Katie and Schofield. Also no criticism is allowed regarding Meghan and Harry.

I don't know if its the owners of the site or because it has been hijacked by loads of people promoting their own agendas. I'm not against reasonable debate but there are definitely a number of bullies who derail threads trying to ensure that anyone who utters a word of criticism must be homophobic racist right wing nazi's etc. Its really tiresome.

M

Member 2143

Taking cocaine is now no longer drug abuse, it's 'self medicating', and she wants to adopt an African child. I have no words. I just don't know what to say.

KawaiiAF

VIP Member

She's got her oldest two for 2 seconds and again she's using them to make money! This time a free meal and promotion of a restaurant, and breaking ASA rules not declaring it as such!

This is what Peter was objecting to, he wants her to be a proper mother not using her kids the second she gets them for money!

Poor Harvey has ballooned and she'd rather date his keep fit instructor, effectively keeping him busy / abroad / away from Harvey.

Honestly, she's a disgrace and so selfish.

freda19

VIP Member
He doesn't seem to care....living it up in Dubai!
I think he knows the drill.She plays switcheroo with dissing her exes. This week it's Yorke's turn.Unfortunately for her Yorke and Peter Andre know the routine and refuse to be drawn in when she throws a wobbler.There is no substance to her threats to confront them and they know it, so ignoring her hissy fits is the best tactic.She's like a toddler in the sweety aisle screaming for attention.She needs to find something to make her relevant so she coaches Harvey and films him saying what she's taught him, just like when she taught him to say the C word on Loose Women. It's distinctly questionable mothering and luckily the 4 younger children are now removed from her circus. Harvey is less fortunate.

freda19

VIP Member
Cabbage Boy is a name someone on DS forums came up with for Kris. It just stuck :)
Oh right. I keep forgetting about him. He's gay anyway so I'm not sure they're relationship ever really took.
He posted pics of himself on a gay site. Full length, nekkid. With his penis photo shopped to his knees, dirty boy.

• Haha
  • Wow

Femma

Chatty Member
Not true.😂 I can't believe people are still falling for that crap. She was asked about that plenty of times and dodged the question because she knew it was a lie and was afraid of another court case for spreading unfounded lies.If it was true she'd have been perfectly safe to say "Yes, it's true" and he couldn't have said a dicky bird.
All he took from that marriage was his kids and his half of the joint earnings from their TV shows.
No clothes. Went straight to his manager's house and never went back. Even left his precious recording studio and started from scratch, that's how relieved he was to be away from her toxicity.

That's fine. Disliking him or liking him is a matter of taste, each to their own. I think he's cheesy but generally a decent human being, so seeing bullshit lies tossed at him from Katie fans gets on my tits and I'm happy correcting those.

Again, no she didn't. Custody was shared equally after he fought for it, so no alimony payments on either side, and he received half their joint earnings from their shows. She kept everything she earned pre wedding and post split. Then shoved it all up her nose. Nobody gave anyone money outside the joint earnings, apart from the money for her slandering him going into an account for Harvey's future care. I think we can guess where that ended up.
In fairness he doesn't really need a recording studio 😏

• Haha

Uhohno

Chatty Member
Katie was spotted at a nail bar today.
This disappoints me greatly. I have a soft spot for Katie. I so hope she can get her shit together before it's too late. She's fucked those children up enough already. Having an addict as a parent is horrific 😔

• Sad