Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quickfyre

How many times and how many times does it get to you that you need to listen. I use to go clubbing in Brighton I was nicknamed Jordan at the time. Will you just pick up the phone and call me. Research me, go through what you need to I don’t care. Just you call me or message me asap. Katie I’m not a stalker but I know I can help .I'm not sexy blah blah so don’t worry I have my own man who I adore. Please just get in contact by yourself. I’m sure you have had many people asking you for stuff I don’t want it but I will help you. So I don’t need cameras etc. But I can be there. Yes your strong etc but we know otherwise. I’ve only just started following you. I remember you training as a nurse shortly after page 3. Some how I achieved my BSC Honours and I’ve worked with the rich, famous and those at breaking point with no family, people who have lost their children, people who don’t want to live but have everything to an outsider. Just message me privately. I have no motive to be frank you need money so I’m saying nothing is too much and please don’t look down on me because I don’t you.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I see Danielle Lloyd has also been “advertising” the clinic by getting papped on a balcony, lifting her clothes to show off some blood-filled surgical drains. Must be a clause in the contract - get a discount if you get in the Daily Mail’s sidebar of shame! 😐
You would’ve thought she would’ve been put off surgery for life considering she nearly died.

Imagine being that obsessed with how you look that you are willing to risk your life and leave your children without a mum.

• Sad

Uhohno

Chatty Member
Hey you shouldn’t worry about your ability to get your point across... judging by the last two posts at least I wouldn’t have had the slightest idea you had any disability that effected your communication. Honestly.

And I’m sorry to hear you’ve had such l a tough hand in life if that’s not too flippant a way to put it... but it sounds like you probably have more first hand insight than most to speak on this situation. It’s great you had responsible foster care to try to understand your parents problems and why they couldn’t care for you...you don’t sound angry or resentful about it which is truly commendable of your character... anyway it sounds like we basically agree that the best scenario is long term empathy not short term points scoring..... I agree it’s hard to imagine she speaks well of Pete to his own kids.

I do wonder how well Katie is able to care for these children. Does she just see j&p at every other weekend or something? I know about Harvey of course (what a sad, troubling story that all is) but she has one other kid with that kieran guy right? What’s the deal there?
Thank you, not flippant at all and I love both of my parents very much. I understand that while their behaviour was unacceptable it was caused by their illnesses. They are now much better and amazing grandparents! I definitely have more insight than most as I also care for a child which isn't my biological child and getting the balance between handling biological parents behaviours but keeping a healthy relationship between them is so difficult. Which is why I said upper threaded I hope everyone involved is getting professional help as it's truly invaluable and situation like these are completely different and doesn't come with any sort of instruction manual.
So Peter has J+P permeantly and Katie has contact but from what the public sees it's very limited and sporadic.
Then Harvey is in some form of residential care, I thought he became a weekly boarder and went home at the weekend. (hopefully that'll change after the Newcastle business!)
Kieran has B+J her two youngest and again Katie seems to have sporadic contact.
One thing we'll never know is the arrangements of the children especially if it's gone through court because family courts are closed.
Another thing I hope is that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere is I hope Kieran and Peter are amicable and the siblings are still able to see each other and maintain a healthy sibling relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if J+P did a lot of the care for the younger ones when there was no nanny or anyone apart from Katie.

• Heart

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
She’s an emotional and physical car crash, the media should leave her well alone and refuse to publish any more of her spurious lies/ pimping out of her kids or photos in bandages. Losing custody & taking drugs plus all her drunk driving charges ..... surely hit rock bottom and needs to recover in private, she’s just another version of Kerry car crash Katona, nothing to offer of any value except endless surgery overhauls.
However slimy peter Andre is, at least he has stepped up with his wife Emily ( who must be a saint for putting up with all this crap- she was training to be a doctor fgs).

StarryEyed

Chatty Member
I think I she started off very savvy, she cleverly spotted the gap and manipulated the public into making her a fortune, for someone with supposedly no talent that takes something special.
I think her problem though was the drugs, she ended up with more money than sense and like many celebs of that era ended up with a massive coke habit and i think it’s messed her up and she’s been getting more out of touch with reality

String Man

VIP Member
I agree it is for everyone, but going for elective surgery and then neglecting basic aftercare puts another strain on the crippling system. She could easily paid to get that infection sorted. I would not begrudge her getting mental health care on the NHS which is what she needs more than anything, but oh wait that is shit because of funding too.

Not sure why I even commented because the story is probably fake anyway and she went private after all. 🙄😀
Yes, it's not clear whether it was private or NHS, just says she had to call an emergency doctor.

You'd think she would have learnt by now to take better care of her surgical wounds. This pic is from 2018 when she stopped taking antibiotics after 3 days and ended up with an infection. I sometimes wonder if it's done deliberately to keep herself in the headlines.

• Sick
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
I wonder why she dropped her brother looking after things for her?
I read on twitter many many moons ago that she accused him of stuff re her finances.
Typical Katie. Nothing is ever her fault. I'm sure the downward spiral in her finances was in no way related to blowing her money on getting new tits every 6 months and shoving party powder up her nose.
Def the bro's fault.

I just remembered that while handling her money he put a limit on her spending. No idea how, but she was moaning about it on her show once and then shortly after that they fell out. So I think it was another case of her refusing wise advice and opting to do things her way.
She used to take loans from her various businesses and not pay them back, but I'm sure that didn't contribute to the businesses going bust.🤪

• Haha

Hopping12

Kris Boyson is local and well known for his desperate attempts for fame... they both attended a mutual friends wedding last year they definitely saw it as the Katie and kris show also the whole driving ban didn’t stop her from speeding past us (with him in the car) a few weeks ago on the way home from work, over taking everyone on the road swerving into the other lane full of oncoming cars.

freda19

VIP Member
Her mum has a life limiting illness. I think when Amy goes Katie will fall apart
Honestly I think she'll go before Amy.:( Apparently Amy is being really sensible in limiting any impact her diagnosis has on her. She exercises and stays most of the time away from the UK in the warmer dryer climates. Katie won't even try to be healthy. She just wants a never ending party life. I feel so so sorry for the kids, the two Andre kids mostly who are watching this unfold. Harvey will be fine. She was away from him for 3 months two summers ago and he thrived and even lost weight. He adjusts when he needs to, he'll be ok.

Lolly12345

As has already been pointed out to you, Pricey has babies only when SHE wants to. What the bloke wants or doesn't want is not an issue.
Give me a break, she’s not a rapist. They’re all grown men and presumably of sound mind and are capable of making sure they don’t get a woman pregnant.

I absolutely do despair of the way she pops out babies when it suits her and her career, but suggesting the blokes aren’t also complicit in it is laughable and so misogynistic.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
Its really interesting that since 16th February The Sun have not printed a single article about Katie Price but prior to this date you can go back for months and find 2 or 3 articles a day.

I wonder why they have suddenly dried up?
Maybe they are learning to be a bit nicer considering how much they were slating Caroline Flack over the last few months leading up to her to suicide. I think it’s plain to see the KP is not in a good place.

Dannie

Chatty Member
It literally looks like she has sellotape stuck to the side of each eye. Her face been pinned back so much it looks awful. It’s clear to see she loves Harvey but she is literally on the road to destruction. I really think we will wake up one morning to all the newspapers and tv news reporting that she’s been found dead. It’s so heartbreaking to see this woman self destruct. She’s been like it years and is getting worse and worse.

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Must be so hard for all the kids but I really do feel for the little ones who must wonder why they don’t have a mummy who looks after them like the other children at school.
Its Junior and Princess I feel the worst for. Everyone knows their mum, can you imagine the flack they get at school?

• Sad

freda19

VIP Member
Shes back in rehab according to the Daily Mail.
Nah. She's posing outside the gates for effect. Last time she went into the grounds and posed on the actual front steps with an empty suitcase pretending she'd been staying there. Those who were really being treated there and their families complained so next time she tried it again security threw her and the camera crew out and told them to stay on the public highway only.😂
She posted other images of her tucking into her grub in a hotel/restaurant boasting about her healthy lifestyle. Same clothes as the priory ones, same day. Priory my ass.
If she ever goes for treatment they'll need to section her for 6 months to attempt to fathom her weird brain.
She looks like she needs a good scrub.:cautious:

• Angry

Smashbox

I appear to have hit a nerve.
You think that he and his very savvy lawyers went after a drug addict and highly publicised known bankrupt expecting to collect any money awarded them? 😂 Bless you, I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in ;)They knew that anything won would never be paid. Even her house sale will net her nothing, zero, zilch. The bank and her creditors get the lot. She's skint. The dogs in the street know that, even if her cuckoo fans are choosing not to notice.
Sorry honey but it was a slam dunk case and that's why she didn't show her face, she knew she was getting a legal slap in the chops and there'd be no celebration outside court for her like in the stupid driving cases where she laughed at the results. She's not laughing at this result and can never earn a decent fee if she found anyone crazy enough to give her work because the tax man and lawyers cometh. And getteth,lol.

Yeah, she hauled him off to Vegas straight from the show, so he missed out on a lot of opportunities to cash in.
Exactly it was never about money, I can’t believe people have an issue with her being held accountable for this. Alex Reid is a twat but he was in the right here.

• Heart

Horatio

VIP Member
I don’t get the impression that most of the criticism of pete in this thread comes from Katie fans out to condemn him regardless. It’s not a question of the pettiness of sides. We can be better than they are.
So I can acknowledge what a troubled person and terrible parent she is, but it doesn’t make him a good one by default. That’s not how it works. “At least he doesn’t do x y z... “ is an irrelevant argument and flawed defence unless you are discussing who should have custody. He is clearly far more reliable and stable and it’s a no brainer that those two should be under his care.
But he was still complicit in choosing to start a family as a business decision, which I would hate to know if I was one of the kids. It says alot about the way he thinks. Yes I’m sure he loves them too, but anyone who signs their infant children up to a reality tv show you know will have forensic levels of attention proves to me that while their well being may be a priority, isn’t the only priority...and it should be.

I struggle to think how making them live that life served to benefit them as children, compared to how it benefited his bank account and career. Ok, so they had a financially secure upbringing - but its not like it came down to doing the show or going bust. And you could even argue that financial security came at the price of mental security - the impact it may still have on junior and princess as they grow up, as well as their mothers mental breakdown.
Yes there’s far from one cause for that but having her life be part of a tv show for several years was a big contributor to the attention she thrived off for years and now seems desperate to reclaim.

Who knows how things might have gone if, after winning IACGMOOH and meeting Pete she had settled down with him and retired from the spotlight (at least for a few years) to focus on bringing them up? It never would have happened, but imagine it as a thought experiment. My point, how they actually lived was an unhealthy environment for everyone involved and If Pete is truely the sane rational selfless person he is portrayed as, then why did he consent for several years to his family being exploited in the name of entertainment? Think fo the happy loving families you know in real life, would they ever agree to putting their kids every day life on tv for years without their consent like that ? Of course not. It doesn’t seem such a bad choice when a celebrity does it because it’s taken for granted these days that the offspring of a celebrity are part of the package. Access to the parent means access to the child.

I feel I have to repeat again that none of this is a commendation of Katie nor an attempt to justify her actions. A plague on both their houses !

• Heart
  • Haha

champagnepinkk

VIP Member
So as some of you know, Katie was at a party I attended last week! I had a feeling she wouldn’t turn up but she actually did. She was actually really quiet, very complimenting of us all.

Also thought I’d leave this here