Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
She seems to think she can come back from this. Her looks and figure have gone, butchered by too many crude surgeries. She's done so many reality shows there's nothing new for her to say. I think it will take a year or two to sink in, but her current skint state is permanent.
I think the british public do love her and are rooting for her to do well so I think a comeback is 100% possible...however, she needs better management behind her, a man more her own age and to calm down with the surgeries before any of that will be possible D:

It's sad because I think all these issues are interlinked and this latest round of horrible botched surgeries is because she's been deeply traumatised by Kieran cheating and she's hellbent on - as she see's it - looking her best and having the youngest bf possible (ie why she dumped Kris for Charles Drury) to in her mind get one up one Kieran, same thing happened when Peter Andre left her and she turned into an uber slut with Alex Reid for a couple of years etc. etc. But she can never escape it when the surgery leaves her looking worse and her latest bf leaves her...

But ultimately, to echo what others have said on here, the way she's going currently I fear she will be found dead soon :(

Reactions: 9

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I really hope he isn't in supported accommodation, his needs are too high for supported accommodation. Nearly every adult with Prader-Willi syndrome cannot live at all independently because they will eat themselves to death!
I’ve heard rumours that Harvey has never been diagnosed with Prader-Willi. Katie just says that he has it to excuse his morbid obesity.

There were a couple of documentaries about PW about 15 years ago, so lots of us have heard of it and associate it with uncontrollable overeating, but by all accounts babies with PW are diagnosed due to low muscle tone and feeding problems as infants. The issues with overeating kick in when a child is older. Personally, I think it’s totally plausible that Katie made it up.

• Wow

InTheNo

She was sleeping with Pete, Andrew and someone else. She became pregnant, didn't know who the baby belonged to, couldn't keep the baby as it would ruin their marriage and brand - as advised by Claire Caan Management.

She had an abortion, very shortly after the abortion (tablet form) she ran the marathon with blood seeping through her knickers down her legs and into her socks.

• Wow

Uhohno

Chatty Member
In a manner of speaking. As in her parents and her aunt are raising him. Again, they hate Jeremy for leading their lil princess astray so have made visitation a nightmare for him.
I wouldn't worry if I was Jez, by the time he's 8 his son will be seeking him out to get away from the nutters rearing him.
Urgh. She's another that people say are a brilliant mum and I'm like I'm the second coming of Jesus. What I cannot understand is why does the industry enable all of this behaviour!? Steph, Katie, Kerry katona, Danielle Westbrook. There is so many and it just blows my mind. When will it stop? And also when will the public have enough of it?

Orange Creme

VIP Member
Ah yes ...makes me wanna vom. He was awful when they’re were together . I remember one row they had and he was an absolute manipulative bellend!!!!!
Yes he is good at playing mr nice guy and stupid women fall for it. I reckon that emily likes playing the doting step mother act too 🤮

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Does anyone remember that reality show she did a while back auditioning for a PA?
As i remember Rylan won it! Hmm I wonder what happened to him.
Katie must be furious that he has eclipsed her in every way 😁

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I just hope she is okay. I just checked her Instagram - nothing. News - nothing.
I wouldn’t worry yourself. She’s playing the media as usual. Probably hoping they’ll report on her absence but they don’t seem bothered. Her kids with Pete seemed perfectly happy the other day on his birthday so if there was something drastically wrong they wouldn’t be acting happy.

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I know that was harsh, but I also remember how often her staged pap shots were appearing in the Daily Mail sidebar of shame. When she announced she was pregnant (at 44?) and set up a pap shoot in a baby store, I saw the “miscarriage” coming a mile off.

I think she’s since admitted to faking stories and photos for money because it was her only source of income. I’m sure Katie is no different.

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I think the british public do love her and are rooting for her to do well so I think a comeback is 100% possible...however, she needs better management behind her, a man more her own age and to calm down with the surgeries before any of that will be possible D:
i disagree - she's been such a bad mother - i don't think people will easily forgive that.

CheesyGin

Just saw this headline - Katie Price and Kris Boyson on the rocks as she blames him for driving her to have lipo after he called her ‘fat’

Is she for real. She's always been an attention seeker, and shes mouthy enough to not let someone apparently calling her fat to drive her to surgery!

She makes me blood boil that woman!

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s mentally fragile at all. She’s actually very clever at playing the media. She’s said herself how good she is at it. Never underestimate the Pwicey 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8

coconochanel

VIP Member
The problem with Katie is she's never got over Peter leaving her. I think she thought she could talk to him like dirt ( yes I know he wasn't perfect either) and he would never leave.

Uhohno

Chatty Member
You've dealt with life's challenges well and your communication ability seems excellent to me. If only Katie had your insight and ability to accept and deal with the cards we get dealt in life.
Re Peter and Kieran. Apparently Peter invited Kieran and the kids to his home at least once for a barbecue and play day with their siblings and when Katie found out she threw a paranoid wobbler. She posted tweets about her exes "ganging up on her" and kicked up hell with Kieran on her show over it and used the excuse of H feeling left out. FFS H wouldn't even be aware the others were meeting up and Katie has forbidden contact between H and Peter so it's so hypocritical. Not sure if the get togethers still happen. Probably not, to keep the peace with mad mummy.:rolleyes:
Insight only comes with therapy/help. Which is why I have a soft spot for her. I was a repeat young offender and I am an addict (you never stop being one). I was lucky that intervention happened before I was an adult so I didn't spiral. This is why I believe there is always hope for people. No matter how far gone someone is they can always turn it around. But something has to trigger that and for many and suspect Katie that that trigger will never come. Most addicts say losing my kids was a turning point or going to prison. For Katie she has lost her kids, she's in and out of criminal court/getting arrested, she's lost her home and a large amount of money. I honestly don't know what at this point will be her rock bottom.
That's such a shame, hopefully Pete and Kieran have a low key arrangement between them.
Yes about H! It actually made me feel sick when all of that happened because Peter was amazing with him and loved him (from what we saw).

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Poor Harvey. I just feel the worst for him. What will happen if she doesn’t make it? He will be alone!
That's something you/we don't need to worry about. He lives in residential care now and has done for a year or more and only sees her when she chooses.
If this is where she takes him on days out then someone needs to step in and stop this. She shouldn't be hauling him around night clubs among drunks and idiots. And she wonders why her other 4 kids were taken from her.:rolleyes:

gigi_93

VIP Member
Not a fan of Katie by any means but what Emily Atack said was so tacky. She’s just not funny. Punching down for laughs is sad

Firecrotch69

I feel sad for her. It’s so obvious how much she hates herself, and her recent posts about how the media now can’t call her pregnant or fat because she’s had work done just show how damaged she is.

She is 40 years old, but chasing her 20 year old self still. It must be really hard to be famous for your looks and then lose them. Although she could have kept them had she stopped messing around with herself :(

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I read her book when she wrote about Ralf Schumacher. She flew out to be with him but they literally just lay in bed next to one another. He never made a move on her and it was a very short lived ‘romance’. She’s only ever been with high profile men in her extremely vivid imagination. Most of her men were nobodies that she bought and paid for. The three men that were well known..Dane Bowers, Dwight and Peter Andre were the three who dumped her. She can’t cope with being dumped.

When people say she still loves Pete..no she doesn’t. I don’t think she’s ever been in love. She’s shit at relationships whether in a romantic situation or friendships.