Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Big Red Dog

Chatty Member
She’s saying now that because shes been cooking for Harvey in the lockdown she wants to go on Master Chef ? She hasn’t got a clue.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11

maytoseptember

VIP Member
She’ll reinvent herself and have an amazing comeback, providing she gets a good team behind her - I do hope she learns some lessons though on how not to be a ginormous twatbag, on her way back up.
She only made so much money in the past because she had a good team behind her. Her “shrewd businesswoman” image (which followed her around for years and years) was a load of bollocks IMO. I doubt all of the merch she put her name to over the years was her idea, she just did as she was told and made £££££.

That’s why she’s in such a mess now. She’s no longer marketable as a brand and the business brains behind her disappeared a long, long time ago. She could have lived a really comfortable, quiet life sitting on all that money if she’d wanted to. I don’t think she can live without being in the public eye though, so she hasn’t.

Lolaloves

I think it was actually nothing ....

They started resenting each other so much, Peter was certain she was cheating with the horse guy, she wasn’t but she lied to him about going out that night. He was controlling over her being drunk or not and she was sick of it... she acted a fool, got papped and he ended it.

Clare told him he’d make more if he separated from Katie and started a cleaner brand - so he did.
Saint Peter chose not to comment on the split because he would put himself for being a controlling bitter prick. The public loved his ‘I love my kids Dad’ image.

They threw Kate to the lions and the press jumped on it.
This is exactly what I think happened. I don’t believe for one second that Pete is the saint that he makes himself out to be!

Smashbox

Ju
I saw Katie commented on Junior’s very first instagram grid post back in summer 18 saying ‘hey junior ring me I’ve called and FaceTimed you and princess for 4 days no answer’ that of course set off her rabid gibbons filling the comments with ‘ring your mum junior it’s not fair to do this, she loves you!’ 🙄
Just has a quick scroll through she is very cringe. Look at the family photo of her the kids and her parents Junior put up. She wrote to the effect “I’m so happy you love your presents, can’t help spoiling you all every year. You kids are my number one.” Who on earth would write that on their kids insta?! Bumming about presents? Clearly they aren’t her number one or she would sort herself out!!

Firecrotch69

I think it was actually nothing ....

They started resenting each other so much, Peter was certain she was cheating with the horse guy, she wasn’t but she lied to him about going out that night. He was controlling over her being drunk or not and she was sick of it... she acted a fool, got papped and he ended it.

Clare told him he’d make more if he separated from Katie and started a cleaner brand - so he did.
Saint Peter chose not to comment on the split because he would put himself for being a controlling bitter prick. The public loved his ‘I love my kids Dad’ image.

They threw Kate to the lions and the press jumped on it.

JellyWobbles

VIP Member
With all the money she has she should invest in herself properly and I do not mean surgery I mean therapy, I think she should take a step back have therapy, focus on herself (properly not as in partying) like mindfulness, exercise and gratitude. Even going on a retreat or two. I think she’s very broken and lonely in her core, and she puts on all these stupid personas and acts like a twat to numb herself. She wants to be loved and throws herself at any man that will say that too her when all they want is her £££. She needs to learn to love herself, and be placid on her own with her kids.

• Heart

Horatio

VIP Member
Using your children as pawns to hurt your ex (or anyone) is so fucking despicable. Poor poor Harvey. All children deserve parents who will put them first, disabled children need that. i know there isn’t much objective evidence but you only need to look at photos of heavily pregnant Katie coming out of clubs (I know years later she claimed she was sober all those occasions but no one believes that ) and at Harvey’s multiple disabilities and the difficulties that have plagued him his whole life (mental and physical) to struggle to believe there is no connection. Its actually deeply unsettling seeing a mother in hedonistic party mode with a stomach that looks at least 6 months gone... like it’s a blight to nature if I can describe it that way, something not right about it. And it’s so sad. Whether or not it impacted his disabilities, by behaving like that, you can’t argue that she was putting herself over Harvey before he was even born.

• Sad
  • Heart
D

Deleted member

She’s had her boobs done Again. Uplift and implants. It’s just been posted by her surgeon
That’s what other posters are referring to above. She was on holiday showing them off. That and her facelift 😂

320949C5-0B18-49C4-851C-F2896CD319DF.jpeg
8B028AE8-9145-4D24-B15B-B27599F849AF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow

DozyDora

Surely her older children must be impacted by her in some way…at school, kids can be so cruel. Also I’ll never forget that she missed her youngest daughters first day at school last year as she was abroad partying. Sorry but that is unthinkable if you have a choice in the matter, which clearly she did, and I think that alone sums up her priorities and her as a parent

freda19

VIP Member
I think she was probably advised to by her management. Some of her posts almost seem a little too well formed, like she hasn't written them all. I'm rooting for her to be honest. She's been a nightmare and has many issues. She just needs to focus on her family now and getting herself on the straight and narrow. Stay single/sober for a bit and get recognised for positives rather than the usual drama!
Nah, stuff her. She's a mardy cow and shits on everyone.
I'm rooting for her kids and animals, they're the ones in danger.

My first post here. Have been lurking since PTWm had a tattle rant and then through the downfall of Alice.
Couple of articles in the Daily Wail today. One saying she is only living 10 mins away from Pete, I think Pete's paying for it for the sake of the kids.
The other one was about the new 1 hour show which says she's recently been in the priory for 'stress' and is now on a new fitness regime with the younger man. One car crash to another.
It'll be like a cess pit in a few months. Like all her homes end up like junkie squats.
She smokes too, so good luck with all that white decor.

Last edited:

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I was just correcting you saying she’s done a good job with him. No, her mother did. Right back to the documentaries she filmed with BBC when he was born through all her reality shows her mother has always been the main carer or she’s had nannies. That’s why she’s put him in residential care as she’s never been able to cope with him on her own. So no. I don’t consider her a role model.

My friend can only get 2 free respites a year for her son so I don’t see how she’s helping out other families in her situation who have to struggle on with no help or respite?!

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
ahh it's okay, I just know how truly badly she treats all of her kids but especially Harvey as he has no voice, and when she wins mum of the year and all these other compliments such as the daily mail calling her 'doting mum' as I saw when I wrote that ^^ it just beggars belief! She is honestly the worst mother, and especially Harvey he really drew the short straw with her. Even now, she'd rather date his personal trainer than help him. He was hired to help Harvey lose weight, he got a session in, bonded well as seen on quest tv, then she decided the trainer was hot enough he'd upset the ex so whisked him off to scotland and thailand all summer, Harvey's health and well being is not a priority, and neither is her sick mother. that's kp in a nutshell. selfish beyond belief. she'd rather be snorting coke with 2 random germans she pulled (while messing about with alex behind the trainers back) than spending time helping harvey or amy. Or just seeing any of her other 4 kids.

In her eyes, the kids are money makers. She's sold every detail of them from the word go. Nothing was sacred. It was revealed she called her first three her million pound babies, as that's how much she made from them, from selling every detail of her pregnancies to her tv shows and magazine and newspaper deals, right down to the clothes the babies wore for their mag reveals. Kerry Katona is another who had babies for money and relevancy.

I honestly can't stand her for the cold hearted way she's treated both her kids and animals, they are disposable, but it seems it's all caught up with her finally. Btw she is not like you and me, with feelings, she is really cold eg she can part with any child or any pet or any man and not feel a thing. Which is what makes the whole rehab for pts a joke. That was clearly just a stab in the dark at fixing her public image. Most mothers would be in tears after a week or so or even 3 days or so from their kids, not so kate. she can be seperated for months and not be bothered, still be thinking about herself and her needs first.

Someone she used to rent stables from years ago said she was living in the stable managers car with him at 15, and she literally was the weirdest person she ever met, in that she was very cold and calculating and could joke about murdering her horses and not caring. She is also obsessed with criminal shows and gore shows. She's also a raging alcoholic and has been for years. Drink driving for years too, doesn't care about having the kids in the back. She also abuses harvey's disability badge, using it to park wherever she pleases without him, even going for tanning sessions in town for herself solo. She was also advertising real Fox fur sliders on her insta, and wore them everywhere inc on her kids feet. Everything i abhor in a person, is kp.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Firecrotch69

What about Kris unfollowing her on Instagram ???

Btw he gives me the creeps, everyone seems to sing his praises but he reminds me of an ex of mine who looked the part was so viciously abusive - he calls her a mess, always drops cues that she’s worthless, that she’s lucky to have him because she’s old/fat/broke/ugly

Then makes a show of trying to ‘help’ her, Knight in shining armour complex

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I always thought Saint Pete gaslit the hell out of Katie for years and made her crazier than she was already. She was always obviously very mentally fragile and I think he threw her under the bus knowing press would love to feast on “crazy Jordan”. Always feel a little sad for her to be honest, although I hope she is not having any more children as she doesn’t appear to be a responsible parent.

Theycallher_

Does anyone remember the Twitter account that was active a few years ago, I think it was named K Maddox/K Maddock. Whoever was behind the account appeared to have a lot of inside knowledge about Katie and Peter and their management team Claire and Neville.

I can’t remember this ins and outs but I remember it being juicy. Claire Powell’s management company were able to control and orchestrate the press storm that followed the separation of Katie and Pete. I believe that was a contributing factor in the fall of Katie Price and her career pretty much ended then.

• Wow

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
No words for this other than to say she is vile trash who has no respect for Harvey. I’m a mum of a son the same age and I wouldn’t be shoving my tits in his face. She literally invited the trolls to make memes about her son. Her other kids are lucky they have decent dads to protect them. Edited to add,I know he’s blind but it’s still disrespectful. He’s a vulnerable young person and deserves better

View attachment 36446
Come on she’s hardly ‘shoving her tits in his face’

Say what you want about her but she’s got a great relationship with that boy, it’s easy to see

Uhohno

Chatty Member
Who knows how helpful that will be. Divorced parents should avoid falling into the “your mother did this” “your father thinks that” - it’s shitty to drag your kids into your fighting. Something tells me these two haven’t been above that, and being divorced probably feels like their entire life to the kids. Who knows what impact it will have to them to explain she sells stories and courts a lot of media? Just more he said she said....I realise that’s all total speculation. But it’s not hard to believe they don’t speak well of each other to their children.
I wouldn’t be surprised to learn they hugely resent her for her embarrassing behaviour and emotional neglect of them. Think how embrassing the average teenager finds their very ordinary and conventional parents?!
I don’t think it’s hugely important they know she sells some of the stories in the press. More that she’s has a destructive and unhealthy relationship to publicity, is addicted to the attention but also relies on it. That this should be seen in a similar way to her problems with alcohol or drugs. Not an excuse for her behaviour but she is their mother and deserves empathy.
I don't mean your mum did this or does that. But more in a way of like you said, to give her empathy but also to know the way she behaves isn't okay.
I come from a very dysfunction family and ended up in foster care (one parent an addict/drug dealer another with severe mental illness). The adults around me never ever criticised my parents but taught me that their behaviour was their problem, I wasn't responsible for them and this is why they have these problems and that some people have these demons to tackle. I sometimes find it hard to verbalise what I mean because I have specific learning disabilities and autism. It is never okay to do the he said she said to child. I hope Peter isn't like that but I can definitely see Katie being like it unfortunately.

• Sad
  • Heart

DozyCowSleepySheepy

I am sick of seeing her use Harvey for the cameras. She can’t with the other kids so she wheels him out for some sympathy and likes. It drives me mad listening to him swear and she’s giggling behind the camera at what she just got him to do like he’s a performing animal. It’s gross.

• Heart
Reactions: 10