Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ajemma

All I have to say on the subject of Katie Price is that her sex tape was the most unerotic thing I've ever seen. She looked completely and utterly bored. I think I'd find it easier to tease one out to Vincent Price and he's been dead for over 25 years.
I had to watch it out of curiosity . For all the performance she puts in about being sexy and sex mad etc she looked to be a right boring shag. And do not get me started in Dane bowers toe ....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Interesting that you think he took a mental hammering when on their tv shows he was constantly putting her down and being controlling

was also a little bit creepy how young his wife was compared to him when they got together too
Controlling? Please give an example! I doubt any man could ever control KP!

It may seem a bit creepy that Emily was so young but her own parents share the same age gap and are still happily married and Emily and Pete are still together so it obviously works for some people.

eyeballs

VIP Member
A couple of years ago there was a blind item in the papers about a celeb who had her kids taken off her, she had been seen pulling her sons hair in public and ended up being investigated by social services who found some issues in her home. She denied it was her at the time but the description seemed to fit her and it was around the same time that the drug using stories came out.
That was Tricia Penrose.

• Wow

String Man

VIP Member
I always thought facelift scars were hidden behind the ears?

The way those stitches are positioned, she looks like she's had a face transplant :oops:

1566412321108.png

KP doesn't follow up her surgery with appropriate aftercare which is why she ends up getting infections.

She's going to push her body to the limits one day and her face will actually fall off.

• Wow
  • Sad

freda19

VIP Member
I remember those documentaries. Didnt she come home one night to find her house broken into and slag written on her bathroom mirror?
I remember that. The camera guy or someone was saying "OMG, look at the mess they've left your house in!" and her mate or herself said "Nah, it's always like this". I laughed.😂

• Haha

Chitterchat

VIP Member
I honestly just have this awful feeling she’ll end up being found dead. Amy whinehouse type situ. Would be horrible but I can’t shake that feeling.

• Sad

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I always thought Saint Pete gaslit the hell out of Katie for years and made her crazier than she was already. She was always obviously very mentally fragile and I think he threw her under the bus knowing press would love to feast on “crazy Jordan”. Always feel a little sad for her to be honest, although I hope she is not having any more children as she doesn’t appear to be a responsible parent.

Passthetea

I do feel sorry for her. Certain mental health conditions manifest themselves in individuals in that they are unlikeable iykwim. Eg I have a friend with a borderline personality disorder, she just seems to do the daftest things,very selfish in some ways. I do think Katiedef has something, ADHD plus something else. She prob can't help herself. That's the disorder. She doesn't invoke sympathy but her behavior isn't normal. That house isn't normal. She def needs help

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
No words for this other than to say she is vile trash who has no respect for Harvey. I’m a mum of a son the same age and I wouldn’t be shoving my tits in his face. She literally invited the trolls to make memes about her son. Her other kids are lucky they have decent dads to protect them. Edited to add,I know he’s blind but it’s still disrespectful. He’s a vulnerable young person and deserves better

View attachment 36446
Come on she’s hardly ‘shoving her tits in his face’

Say what you want about her but she’s got a great relationship with that boy, it’s easy to see

freda19

VIP Member
I wouldn’t worry yourself. She’s playing the media as usual. Probably hoping they’ll report on her absence but they don’t seem bothered. Her kids with Pete seemed perfectly happy the other day on his birthday so if there was something drastically wrong they wouldn’t be acting happy.
I don't think she's playing the media, though she often does. She can't keep her gob shut this long.Simply can't. Something is going on. I thought maybe illness, but when she sneezes she sells the story of her brush with death. I smell a new bloke. Possibly literally smell him, as only a smelly idiot could endure her filthy ways. She's keeping him under wraps for whatever reason. Likely he's married.

• Haha

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
On the PTWM threads, Quickfyre joined claiming to be the ex wife of Josh (PTWM’s husband), Samantha. Samantha exists in real life, there are doubts as to whether quickfyre is actually her. There are a number of posters on the PTWM threads, who may have multiple accounts and actually be the same person including Quickfyre. Speculation and opinion at the moment rather than proven fact there is certainly some v v suspicious behaviour.

That’s about as succinct an explanation as I can give 😂

Reactions: 11

pazwaz

On the other pics she’s in the pool. Why the fuck would you go in a pool with dressings on? She’s asking for another infection & I certainly wouldn’t want to be in the same pool as someone who’s got dressings & just had surgery!!

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Ok I’m not up to date with this thread so forgive me if this has already been brought up BUT I’ve fallen down the rabbit hole of old Katie and Peter episodes on YouTube. In ‘Katie and Peter the next chapter’ episode 8 she is in the car on the way home and she’s taking her makeup off and she looks gorgeous with no make up on! And as she’s taking it all off and putting some cream on she chatting about how silly older woman look with too much surgery and their eyes look pulled and it’s better to have a few wrinkles other wise you look plastic. I wish I knew how to add the clip because looking at her now and then it is just so sad!

• Wow

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Does anyone why know why her and peter divorced, ive always wondered
He always said he would only leave her if she took drugs or was unfaithful. She did both those things plus made out she miscarried Pete’s baby but rumour has it that it was her horse trainers baby that she aborted!

• Wow