Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessP

Chatty Member
What did Emily actually say?
Something about checking the pool in I’m a Celeb for STDs because Katie had been in there. I like Emily and I dislike Katie but Emily literally made a very unkind comment to try and be funny so I don’t blame Kate for retaliating as pathetic as it is.

Reactions: 13

maytoseptember

VIP Member
Oh that’s hilarious. But this is the same woman who once appeared on the front page of the News Of The World saying she had finger cancer, complete with sadface photo, brandishing a finger.

Please someone else tell me they remember that. I’m sure I didn’t dream it. Harvey was a baby IIRC.

freda19

VIP Member
I’m rather alarmed by the radio silence from KP, it’s really unlike her MO. Papers are simply reporting facts of the Alec Reid case, perfume outsourcing situation, Kieran engagement. Usually they are heavily loaded with insinuations and finish with ‘approached KP representatives for comment’ (or words to that effect), well placed sources would be spilling tea. NOTHING. What is going on, is she okay?
Proof if ever it were needed that she herself was feeding the crap stories to the press for pocket money.
Those stories were her bread and butter. Well, more like her manicures and party powder. Now they're gone what is she living on? I wonder if she's been hauled over the coals by the tax man asking to see reciepts for the press story payments and make up gigs etc. The press guys will keep records of what she was paid. It looks like the Revenue guys take their time getting around to dealing with prats like her but in reality they are getting all their ducks in a row before tackling you head on, and once you are on their radar you are stuffed. They hound you.
She's gone to ground for a reason. It will come out, it always does.

Last edited:

truffletrot

VIP Member
I think she might be drinking more than usual too, I remember years ago she used to rarely drink, but when she did it would be a big binge drinking session and like previous poster said, she wouldn't remember things like the stables with Pete. (Sidenote, I can't stand Peter Andre!🤣)
I do find her entertaining still, and I think when she's not "on" she's quite down to earth. I think she always seems to be in show biz mode nowadays iykwim
Yes I feel the same, there is something likeable about her and my neighbour who’s a club manager said he’s met her a few times and she was always really nice to the staff. I wish she would get her act together, go away for a year and have a lot of therapy and then re-invent herself as a strong capable woman. Change her style and get rid of the awful extensions and clothes, she could have a real Robert Downey Jr style comeback and I think she would really win people over

freda19

VIP Member
Oh dear... 😂

He won't see a penny. Well maybe a penny, but that's about it.But she's learned that there are people prepared to hold her to account so she'd better learn to control her impulses.
Good for him putting his head above the parapet and defy her control.
Hopefully others will follow suit and nail her as well.

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I actually think KP is hilarious. She's honest and isn't afraid to laugh at herself. She would be great in the jungle. I feel a bit sorry for her as I think she just needs to be loved and then would settle right down and be a really good mum.
She's been in the jungle twice so I think we've seen enough of her on that programme now.

• Heart

Firecrotch69

Really sad to see tbh, she must have some serious body issues. However, all this media coverage and that tweet to Pete the other day? It’s ridiculous, think of your kids!

Yeah what the FUCK was that ?!? So clearly done for attention rather than a genuine interaction. And Petes reaction to her is always one of SUCH contempt....

I feel like he did love her, at one point. When it was just them.

But he also used her for his own gain, he was a nobody when they got together! I see he is trying to crack America again 🙄 give it a rest you washed up fool

Uhohno

Chatty Member
I’ve always felt she has either adhd or is on the spectrum ....
It's thought ASD is genetic so considering her son has ASD I wouldn't be surprised. She definitely screams ADHD to me, always has done. Also we must take into account that she is a survivor of childhood sexual abuse (and highly probable other sexual violence) which can cause addiction problem's, complex post traumatic stress disorder and emotionally unstable personality disorder. All of her behaviours would fit into many of the categories? I think her current problem is she surrounds herself with people who enable her. She doesn't seem to have long term friends or even relationships. Her relationship with her children isn't normal.. nothing in her life is normal. When you take into account that she had a serious drug/alcohol issue, clearly unstable eratic behaviour (being banned from school gates) and her lack of relationships it is no wonder why she behaves like she does. If she has ASD or EUPD/BPD that would account for lack of empathy which would explain why she treats people badly. EUPD/BPD comes with manipulative behaviours which is what she has reportedly done in pervious relationships (having children when if the dad doesn't want them). Her hypersexual behaviour could be a reaction to the sexual abuse or could be part of BPD.
I think she's seriously unwell and that we cannot permeantly judge her for any behaviour.
Like taking Harvey to Newcastle is sickening, neglected and possible abuse and I hope to god social services have stepped into prevent it happening again, unfortunately Harvey is very vulnerable and is unable to advocate for his self like the other children can. I think most of have children have suffered neglected and emotional abuse at least but have either been able to self advocate or had their fathers do it for them.
I like to think that with intensive therapy and support she will be able to become a functioning member of society and a good mum.
I don't think selling stories and the attention seeking media behaviour will ever stop because effectivity, as much as we hate it, it's a job and it pays well.

truffletrot

VIP Member
I saw Katie commented on Junior’s very first instagram grid post back in summer 18 saying ‘hey junior ring me I’ve called and FaceTimed you and princess for 4 days no answer’ that of course set off her rabid gibbons filling the comments with ‘ring your mum junior it’s not fair to do this, she loves you!’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Just seen photos of her getting the old chesticles out at G.A.Y

She looks nasty.

I think she's addicted to surgery now and she's ruined herself.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/05/10/kati...ift-results-judges-stripping-contest-9484728/
Each to their own and all that, and yes she's earned money from doing the same thing 20 years ago and fair play to her she done well out of it. But at some point surely you have to put your children's feelings first. They are old enough to look online, their mates are too. I don't get how someone can behave like this tbh

• Sad
  • Wow

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
I had to do it! I did.

lol. I guess we all know the story. My main gripe is that she apparently hadn't seen her kids all Summer, she's been off galavanting with various men, and their father's have been caring for them, at least 4 of the kids have, but, the second she gets them back for 5 mins, she's got them being filmed for her show and she's on insta using them to sell clothes. Just using her time with her children to make money. And her poor kids, even her son was questioning if she has missed him. And she made her mother back her up that she had. If your child is saying I doubt you even missed us, that is a sign you have a major gap between you. Actions speak a thousand words, and if you love your kids and show it, they never need question it! She just doesn't care about her kids, does she.

Can I just say though, I reported her instagram just before the Summer for consistently advertising brands with no AD. I'd overlooked it for years, but I read an article that said businesses were angry with her for agreeing to advertise their products but she kept the money and the jewellery and other items and didn't do a post about them. When I checked her insta it was full of obvious undeclared ads nobody had noticed!! So I used our usual link :)(y)

They replied to me and said she hadn't received money so she was okay. But they would be watching. However, it must have scared her because all the ads stopped for months. Then for the very first time, she has uploaded a pic (from last xmas) selling robes and she put AD.

well well well, the power we have to get people to behave lol :ROFLMAO:

Btw everyone we have got Jack to do a video on Eltoria, we are so strong in our quest for wrongs being righted! IS that even a word! :LOL: You know what I mean, I am proud of you all :love:

• Haha

lozenger

Chatty Member
Oh right. I keep forgetting about him. He's gay anyway so I'm not sure they're relationship ever really took.
He posted pics of himself on a gay site. Full length, nekkid. With his penis photo shopped to his knees, dirty boy.

Did he? How weird - Kieran did this too - I got banned from DS for posting a link 😬

Actually great to see so many DS refugees on here - many of us with the same user name (hi Dolly! 😀)

It's been very refreshing to be able to idly amble off-topic as most conversations organically do, without getting screamed at that the thread is unconstructive, admins alerted & thread locked.

I never understood what is classed as unconstructive? Surely something can only be constructive if it has a useful outcome - so therefore NO Celeb thread can be classed as constructive because the celeb in question would have to join, take everyone's advice, say "you are right, I've been doing this all wrong, I promise to mend my ways" and have a happy ever after 🤣🤣

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her. I don’t think she’s ever been happy or felt beautiful. And all these men have taken advantage of her including every single one of her husbands.
Peter would still be a nobody if he did not carve out a career on the back of being with her.
I feel like we are watching a women having a mental break down over the last few years and nobody is able to stop it.
The sad thing is I feel this all might end up killing her
All these men have taken advantage of her? 🤣🤣

It was Pete’s Manager of 10 years that took her on and got rid of the Jordan image and made her into Katie that made her money. Once she split with Pete his management dropped her and she has never been able to make those amounts of money since.

She’s not heading for a breakdown. She knows how to play the media and has said so herself loads of times.

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
Apparently she's cancelled her makeup masterclasses for this week due to 'unforeseen circumstances'. There are rumours going around twitter saying she's in a mental health clinic.

• Wow
  • Sad

Ajemma

All I have to say on the subject of Katie Price is that her sex tape was the most unerotic thing I've ever seen. She looked completely and utterly bored. I think I'd find it easier to tease one out to Vincent Price and he's been dead for over 25 years.
I had to watch it out of curiosity . For all the performance she puts in about being sexy and sex mad etc she looked to be a right boring shag. And do not get me started in Dane bowers toe ....

• Sick
  • Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Interesting that you think he took a mental hammering when on their tv shows he was constantly putting her down and being controlling

was also a little bit creepy how young his wife was compared to him when they got together too
Controlling? Please give an example! I doubt any man could ever control KP!

It may seem a bit creepy that Emily was so young but her own parents share the same age gap and are still happily married and Emily and Pete are still together so it obviously works for some people.