Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hubrisand

Chatty Member
My personal thought was that Katie cheated and he found out that Princess isn't his biological daughter....I'm not sure how his genes can produce her compared to his other kids ? He probably never wanted it to come out so as not to hurt her but obviously couldn't forgive Katie so just upped and left like he did.
No I think princess is definitely Pete’s - I think she looks more like him, feature wise, than Junior does (thigh, Junior obviously has his colouring). She looks like his double in this younger pic he posted
mll
DB2E2BDB-6FCC-4264-B6B3-4FE9F424AFCC.png

• Wow
Reactions: 15
D

Deleted member

No words for this other than to say she is vile trash who has no respect for Harvey. I’m a mum of a son the same age and I wouldn’t be shoving my tits in his face. She literally invited the trolls to make memes about her son. Her other kids are lucky they have decent dads to protect them. Edited to add,I know he’s blind but it’s still disrespectful. He’s a vulnerable young person and deserves better

1284DB1A-D293-401A-9C92-2CF70F270A42.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Sick
  • Wow

DozyDora

I think she will die young.

I actually find it really hard to read stories about her now and see the pictures. She cannot be well. The way she talks to her ex partner in one of her shows was o_O and the way she carried on in the mediation session was disgusting.

I think she is beyond help.

Her poor kids.

• Sad

ReginaFilange

I actually like her but she is a train wreck! She is like a living meme! That recent surgery, wtf is going on with her eyes, in her latest episode she looks like she’s had a stroke. The saddest thing is a blind man on a galloping horse can see that Kris is a total gold digger and there is no way that moron actually loves her. He is the most nauseatingly fake man she’s been with yet. I can believe she wants his baby, he’s an ugly loser. In the last episode he was boasting about spending £5000 on a 2 day stag wtf, like he can afford that! For the sake of your kids woman wise up and grow up and dump that horrible man 👨

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
If she’s a successful glamour model, fair play. Lots of £ to be made...
I know Pete likes to appear to be an angel, but he was always looking like he was going to push Junior into being a performer when they had the reality show too.

I used to really like Pete but he’s played this all down to a tee with his halo on and his 20something year old wife which is a bit creepy in itself

Mum31

I don’t believe Kate did anything other then go out partying when Pete wanted her home with a pinny on instead.
Now Peters settled for his bland wife of whom he has 0 chemistry with, but at least she doesn’t go out and let’s him stroke his ego abit more then Kate did.
I met Pete once, he was tiny and said I was gorgeous ...thankyou Pete il take that one 😂

• Haha

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I appear to have hit a nerve.
You think that he and his very savvy lawyers went after a drug addict and highly publicised known bankrupt expecting to collect any money awarded them? 😂 Bless you, I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in ;)They knew that anything won would never be paid. Even her house sale will net her nothing, zero, zilch. The bank and her creditors get the lot. She's skint. The dogs in the street know that, even if her cuckoo fans are choosing not to notice.
Sorry honey but it was a slam dunk case and that's why she didn't show her face, she knew she was getting a legal slap in the chops and there'd be no celebration outside court for her like in the stupid driving cases where she laughed at the results. She's not laughing at this result and can never earn a decent fee if she found anyone crazy enough to give her work because the tax man and lawyers cometh. And getteth,lol.

Yeah, she hauled him off to Vegas straight from the show, so he missed out on a lot of opportunities to cash in.
Please don’t interact with me anymore. This isn’t how I want my experience on here to be. I believe you told me previously to “suck it up buttercup “
You didn’t hit a nerve, you are making things personal and they aren’t.
please just mute me and let’s not speak again.

• Haha

Horatio

VIP Member
I don't mean your mum did this or does that. But more in a way of like you said, to give her empathy but also to know the way she behaves isn't okay.
I come from a very dysfunction family and ended up in foster care (one parent an addict/drug dealer another with severe mental illness). The adults around me never ever criticised my parents but taught me that their behaviour was their problem, I wasn't responsible for them and this is why they have these problems and that some people have these demons to tackle. I sometimes find it hard to verbalise what I mean because I have specific learning disabilities and autism. It is never okay to do the he said she said to child. I hope Peter isn't like that but I can definitely see Katie being like it unfortunately.
Hey you shouldn’t worry about your ability to get your point across... judging by the last two posts at least I wouldn’t have had the slightest idea you had any disability that effected your communication. Honestly.

And I’m sorry to hear you’ve had such l a tough hand in life if that’s not too flippant a way to put it... but it sounds like you probably have more first hand insight than most to speak on this situation. It’s great you had responsible foster care to try to understand your parents problems and why they couldn’t care for you...you don’t sound angry or resentful about it which is truly commendable of your character... anyway it sounds like we basically agree that the best scenario is long term empathy not short term points scoring..... I agree it’s hard to imagine she speaks well of Pete to his own kids.

I do wonder how well Katie is able to care for these children. Does she just see j&p at every other weekend or something? I know about Harvey of course (what a sad, troubling story that all is) but she has one other kid with that kieran guy right? What’s the deal there?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I know people with ADHD and people with ASD but they don’t behave like this. It’s kind of insulting to excuse her behaviour with this diagnosis

She has been enabled to behave this way by her family and management. She doesn’t care who she hurts. Frankly every time someone says they like her I’m absolutely amazed. Would you like your children to copy her as a role model.

Her behaviour is completely narcissistic and I’m reminded of the Twits, how Mrs Twit went from attractive to ugly due to the ugliness inside her

I always look at people sideways who claim shes a "GoOd MoThEr" 🤢🤢

• Haha

freda19

VIP Member
Do you even read the articles? He wants 150k for his lawyers. He isn’t interested in doing what’s right or standing up for anything. Stop kidding yourself. I am not her biggest fan and even I can see what a sham it is. He didn’t put her anywhere. She didn’t even go to court about it. Wind your neck in.

I am so glad you did that! All the rubbish she is pushing-diet drinks etc. And not saying it’s an ad is wrong on a few levels!!
Those poor kids. Its not like they don’t have access to the internet now. They can see all the crap she is up to. The youngest ones are the ones that must be most confused. Poor things. And Harvey. How messed up has his whole life been.
I appear to have hit a nerve.
You think that he and his very savvy lawyers went after a drug addict and highly publicised known bankrupt expecting to collect any money awarded them? 😂 Bless you, I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in ;)They knew that anything won would never be paid. Even her house sale will net her nothing, zero, zilch. The bank and her creditors get the lot. She's skint. The dogs in the street know that, even if her cuckoo fans are choosing not to notice.
Sorry honey but it was a slam dunk case and that's why she didn't show her face, she knew she was getting a legal slap in the chops and there'd be no celebration outside court for her like in the stupid driving cases where she laughed at the results. She's not laughing at this result and can never earn a decent fee if she found anyone crazy enough to give her work because the tax man and lawyers cometh. And getteth,lol.

I think he won Celebrity Get me Out Of Here and Katie apparently than squandered all his winning.
Yeah, she hauled him off to Vegas straight from the show, so he missed out on a lot of opportunities to cash in.

• Haha

Smashbox

Like what? 'The St Pete isn't he wonderful' is a figment of people's imagination when they can't find an actual stick to beat him with. He does nothing to make himself appear saintly and it's not his fault if interviewers find him easy going and pleasant to work with. It's a tough ride in showbiz and people look for faults. As for slanted articles in his favour ? Seriously? Example ... he did a meet and greet last week and someone(no doubt a fan of Price's) put out the story on twitter that he had signs put up not to touch him or try to shake hands at the event because he was afraid of the corona virus. Cue people posting a raft of images from the event of him hugging people for selfies and shaking hands and mingling as usual. It's not his fault if people can't find anything new sticks to beat him with other than he loves his kids and is popular enough to survive in a dog eat dog business.
I'm far from a fan of his but I admire that he took on the might of Katie Price(and she WAS mighty back then) and spent his millions making sure he had fair access to his kids. That's why he's OK in my book.There's no point in people saying "that's what dads do" because it isn't. Many walk away at the first hurdle and move on. He never gave up and fought Katie tooth and nail till he had fair access. Here we are today, he has the kids with him full time, is in a decent marriage with two more kids and has steady work and a rebuilt fortune , while Katie is up shit creek without a paddle, drug riddled, looks ravaged and a Milly no mates that nobody trusts to turn up for a gig.
I know it grates when someone you dislike gets good press but suck it up buttercup.

She said they were shagging when they weren't. Announced it on a telly show in front of an audience. In the same way she showed private sex videos of Alex Reid to a studio audience and all her mates. Both men and the woman concerned sued her, rightly so. Wouldn't you? She couldn't accept the public knowing that a man would walk away from her without another woman being involved. The money Andre got was put into an account for Harvey's care, probably gone up her nose with the rest of her fortune by now,🤪 and Alex won't see a penny of his huge award but they showed her she's not Goliath and needs to control her mouth. Slap it into her.
This!!!

She blames everyone for anything and everything!If it wasn’t for her marrying Peter and being under his management she wouldn’t have made the money she made. They managed to calm her down somewhat save for when she got out alone and made a complete tit of herself.

Smashbox

Ah yeah this is all coming back now. She went on all the spin off shows while he was in there by the time his surprising popularity was confirmed, acting the doting girlfriend, talking about how much she missed him and was
proud of him. and yeah they got married really quickly afterwards. He was genuinely mad about her for some unfathomable reason, I remember people asking him about her in the house and him speaking in this really respectful and doting way which was so sweet. And sad in retrospect.
You guys made me google Alex Reid and katie price 😂 all her other exes came up along the way too. Christ it must have killed peter Andre the amount of
men she had playing dad!! Does anyone remember leonanrdo penna 🤣🤣

• Haha

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
At the end of the day though these women have had it easy, they've made a fortune and were treated as 'real stars' and royalty. Someone who saw both Kate and Kerry at the races said the ppl couldn't bend over far enough to please them. Everywhere they went ppl fawned over them and they had more freebies than they could shake a stick at. They've made a fortune out of other people doing the work and them creaming off the profits as if it was their idea, such as the ghost written books. Con artists.

You would think, in all of that luxury, they would get top of the range coaching or therapy if they needed it. Heck, they'd even get it free with a small mention!

but no.

There's an absolute ton of ppl out there who've had hard upbringings and not one tiny amount of their good luck and fortune and made the absolute best of themselves and more.

I have zero sympathy for either kate or kerry. They are selfish ppl who put themselves and their needs before anyone else's, inc their children. Anyone who has innocent babies for money is really selfish. Kate called her first 4 kids her 'million pound babies' as that's how much she made out of each with all the magazine deals.

They can continue to take drugs, drink, gain their money in really dodgy ways (apparently kerry is into jewellery thieving and drug dealing, the press know but she's silences them with pay offs) I can't stand either of them. They are really horrible ppl.

freda19

VIP Member
Is that what the children have chosen or is this the arrangement that has been settled through court?
I would think that her buggering off to spain for three months a few summers ago chasing a rich bloke (and chasing the dragon) will have caused some sort of legal procedure put in place to protect the children. That's when her ex, or ex ex ex, Andre placed his two eldest in a new school near his home, which basically means he has main custody(or however you choose to phrase it). She never even came home from Spain for their first day in the new school. Couldn't be arsed. Same with her youngest kid Bunny, who started school for the first time. No mummy. Then when she did finally arrive in England she verbally abused other mothers at the school gates because her ex was dating one of them. She now has a restraining order and isn't allowed at the school gates.
So I doubt the kids had a say and it's court arranged.But "she's a great mum!" according to her mental fans, so go figure.

• Wow

freda19

VIP Member
But he wasted money on it. And dragged himself through an ordeal for nothing. Isnt that a bit crazy and vindictive?
I believe his legal reps were pro bono. As in sometimes you just need to stand up for what's right.
Katie has sued left right and centre for years, gagging the press and threatening anyone telling the truth about her. She was NDAing everyone in her circle long before it became fashionable to do so. The irony being that a huge amount of her unpaid bills is to those very solicitors who danced to her tune issuing legal cease and desists etc like confetti.
So yeah, good for Alex, he put the bitch back in her box and tied it tightly shut with a nice legal ribbon.

• Heart

truffletrot

VIP Member
I know he's a teenager but I find him a bit cringe and he seems to think he's some kind of gangsta the way he raps and how he talks!
I agree about Junior! I mean, I get it, I was a tweenager once and Lord knows I had my embarrassing stages (I was really into Kate Nash so would talk the way she sings in a London accent despite living deep in the valleys 😂) But I’m glad my parent wasn’t famous on Instagram and posting videos of me! 🤭

• Haha

Falkor

VIP Member
I've been having a wander through Companies House this evening, searching for all companies where either Katie Price or Katrina Infield was a director (none for the latter). It's quite an extensive list and I'm not sure I've found all of them, but here we go, in chronological order by date of incorporation, together with the notes I made as I was looking through the filings:

Jordan Trading Ltd 04746234 - other amusement and recreation activities not elsewhere classified. Incorporated April 2003, voluntary liquidation March 2017, liquidator removed by court order December 2019 and replaced with court-appointed one (same firm). Last accounts April 2015, £25,194 shareholders' funds of £25,194, massively down from £268,330 the year before. Big increase in short-term creditors - director loan? Yes - SOA for voluntary liquidation shows DL of £152,478. HMRC listed as a creditor for £192,376.85. Terms of the IVA listed in 2nd voluntary liquidation report, 5-year IVA negotiated, house to be sold not later than year 4 or it would go to public auction.

KDC Trading Ltd 06569632 - wholesale of clothing and footwear. Incorporated April 2008, dissolved June 2019 (compulsory strike-off - not filed accounts?) Last accounts for y/e April 2017, shareholders' funds of -£21,986

Pricey Media Ltd 06986130 - television programming and broadcasting activities. Incorporated August 2009, dissolved February 2018. Voluntary liquidiation Feb 2013. Statement of solvency shows £1.5m in bank, total assets £1.6m, £368k owed in corporation tax and £1.1m to the holding company (Marvellous).

Marvellous Creative Group Ltd 07556715 - dormant company. incorporated March 2011, dissolved February 2018. Holding company for Pricey Media and Rain Media. Went into voluntary liquidation April 2013. Over £1m received from subsidiaries in liquidation. Her brother, Daniel Spencer Infield also a director

KP Bling Ltd 09733750 - retail sale via stalls and markets of textiles, clothing and footwear. Incorporated August 2015. Accounts show it's not trading, but remains active. The other two directors were removed in Oct 2019 and Feb 2020, leaving KP sole director.

Katie Price Home Ltd 09907103 - no SIC code. Incorporated December 2015, dissolved May 2017. Compulsory strike-off. No accounts ever filed.

KP Boutique Ltd (formerly KP Loungewear Ltd) 10232902 - other retail sale not in stores, stalls or markets. Incorporated June 2016, dissolved January 2019. KP resigned as a director in June 2018, other director applied for voluntary strike-off 5 months later.

House of KP Ltd 11249791 - retail sale via mail order house or internet. Incorporated March 2018, dissolved August 2019. Registered office address in Australia. No accounts ever filed, compulsory strike off.

P and B Boutique 11355932 - retail sale via mail order house or internet. Incorporated May 2018, dissolved September 2019, no accounts ever filed, compulsory strike off.

KK Photography Ltd 11759391 - photographic activities not elsewhere classified. Incorporated Jan 2019. Other director is Kris Boyson. Confirmation statement overdue, first accounts not due until 10th October 2020.

Basically it looks as if she was doing really well while her brother was handling her money (up until Marvellous liquidated in 2013) and then it went rapidly downhill. She's automatically discharged from bankruptcy at the end of November this year and she's very likely to be under an income payments order (IPA) - she'll have to make payments to the official receiver for three years from the date of bankruptcy. However, if she's not earning enough to have more than £20 a month surplus to her agreed expenditure, she can apply to have that order overturned. So it's possible the silence is related to that and we'll have a bit of relative peace and quiet before she explodes back into life in November 2022.

• Wow

freda19

VIP Member
He is their (and Katie's) bete noir. He not only 'escaped' her but thrived. He must pay for that.:mad: ... 😂
He was a twat for getting with her in the first place but I guess everyone deserves a chance to turn their life around and babies and marriage can often do that. Katie is one of a kind, thank fuck. She does what she needs to do to get what she wants. She wanted him tied to her and got it and it still didn't satisfy her. Oh well. Tough titties.

Make up classes going well. 81 tickets left out of 95.
I smell another no show/cancellation.
-----------------------------------------------

YIzOOqe.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha