Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Absolutely agree with you both there (thanks for filling me in @freda19 )
I think it’s a disgusting betrayal of trust. The thought of an ex of mine doing even a fraction of that to me... it’s not just the embarrassment, it’s the cruelty. You are vulnerable when you enter into a sexual relationship, you have to allow yourself to be to really develop into love. Having someone take advantage of that must be so damaging.

I remember when Alex went on celebrity big brother years ago. I expected him to be awful, simply because of his association with her. But he was actually very charming and unassuming and sweet. And I wasn’t the only person to think that, didn’t he win ?
Yes he did win. I remember when he went in, KP hardly mentioned him and rumour was she was about to dump him but as soon as he started becoming popular with the public she changed her mind and then they married soon after his win I think? I think she only married him and stayed with him as the public loved him and she hoped it would rub off on her!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
F

FamHam

It's grim that she uses kids as a prop for a reality TV show.

She's such a mess. I thought she was smart at one point.

But she was dating a rich guy, who gave her a land rover, which she drove while drunk to her ex's birthday party to get back together with him and crashed it.

No way was she ever worth 45 milliom. Think she's still got lots hidden away but she's an awful mum. Going off whenever and dumping her disabled son with the neighbours.

• Sad
F

FamHam

She was genuinely very pretty. I'm sure she said once that she would never touch her face. Now looks like a state.

She never had that much money but think she's hidden it away to stop the third husband from taking any.

I need brain bleach after seeing the clip of Dane bowers sticking his big toe inside her while she's spread out ?

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
How many times and how many times does it get to you that you need to listen. I use to go clubbing in Brighton I was nicknamed Jordan at the time. Will you just pick up the phone and call me. Research me, go through what you need to I don’t care. Just you call me or message me asap. Katie I’m not a stalker but I know I can help .I'm not sexy blah blah so don’t worry I have my own man who I adore. Please just get in contact by yourself. I’m sure you have had many people asking you for stuff I don’t want it but I will help you. So I don’t need cameras etc. But I can be there. Yes your strong etc but we know otherwise. I’ve only just started following you. I remember you training as a nurse shortly after page 3. Some how I achieved my BSC Honours and I’ve worked with the rich, famous and those at breaking point with no family, people who have lost their children, people who don’t want to live but have everything to an outsider. Just message me privately. I have no motive to be frank you need money so I’m saying nothing is too much and please don’t look down on me because I don’t you.
Erm ... you ok hon ?

• Haha

Lolaloves

Totally agree!!
If you watched their reality show just before it all kicked off he was acting well shady aswell...it seemed like a proper gaslighting situation...blaming her for cheating etc...I remember thinking he was a dick then and I still think he is!
I think he’s a bit of a hypocrite saying that Junior & Princess aren’t aloud to be filmed for her reality show but it was ok a few years ago for his show & it’s ok when he wants to do an ok magazine photo shoot with them!

D

Deleted member

Come on she’s hardly ‘shoving her tits in his face’

Say what you want about her but she’s got a great relationship with that boy, it’s easy to see
Leaning over her 17 year old son whilst topless isn’t shoving her tits in his face? I’ll agree to disagree with you on that one.

Reactions: 13

freda19

VIP Member
I'm not sure why she's chastising the press. If it wasn't for them buying her set up photos and crap 'insider' stories she'd not even have the money for her hobbies/habits.
She's just pissed off that someone forgot to get the NDA's signed before the caretaker and nanny got access to her filthy living conditions.
Didn't she flog a story about living over a shop just a few weeks ago, cos she is so poor? Now we have two witnesses with stories that she's still holed up in her dirty cess pit of a house because the builders stopped working when the money dried up. The only one allowed to flog stories on katie is katie. Anyone else is a bully. Them's the rules.
Why would any man go near her when she lives in such squalor? Her poor visiting kids.Which reminds me, the caretaker says H has smashed many of the windows in her house, yet this is the young man the nanny was expected to look after along with the other 4.

Beachbabe

Chatty Member
Does this make anyone else feel uncomfortable? I get the feeling it’s just a matter of time before princess becomes the next generation of Jordan.
I wonder if she will become one of those mums who’s bitter that their daughter is now becoming the beautiful one.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
What's the context ?
I’m guessing she’s trying to hint that she’s got a story to sell about someone. Just do it. Or don’t.

It’s like those people who put some cryptic status on Facebook just so people will ask what’s wrong. Then answer with ‘doesn’t matter’ or ‘I’ll pm you’

Basically just attention seeking

• Heart

freda19

VIP Member
Let's home he's changed and doesn't treat her like he treated Katie. Jet and Bunny need at least one stable home.
He treated her well though. Don't fall for the cheating stories.;) Those involved are legally gagged by her notorious use of NDAs and therefore can not speak out.
Kieran ran what was basically a small farm, looking after the animals and the grounds and the upkeep of the house and squiring her to events. He more than paid his way in that relationship and she's the one who was papped with other blokes flirting and putting herself about. There was never any evidence of him cheating, just her say so.
You can tell when Katie is lying because her lips move.

Please don’t interact with me anymore. This isn’t how I want my experience on here to be. I believe you told me previously to “suck it up buttercup “
You didn’t hit a nerve, you are making things personal and they aren’t.
please just mute me and let’s not speak again.
You rudely told me to "wind my neck in". That's getting personal.
Look, it's not a rave thread and there will be stuff you don't like said about her because she's a useless lump and a horrendous parent. That's just the facts.I don't mute people, sorry babe.

She WAS signed to the same management as that Josie what name - the one who got NHS boobs - but has since spilt. Atm, no one is.
She changes management more often than she changes her knickers to be honest.
Her last manager was the little chap who squired Samantha Markle around and tried to get her in the press. In the video she posted introducing him he looked terrified of her, never a good start 😂 I think he was with Katie for about two weeks then ran for the hills.

Last edited:
  • Haha
M

Member 3675

In many ways she is one of the original instigators of fame for fames sake.
I sort of blame her for the influence she has had over people who now just want to be famous.
It appears in the UK that working and creating stuff isn't the thing to do. Its more important to be seen pouting at tis or that
Personally I have no time for her and if she died tomorrow wouldn't regard it as any great loss.

What I do despise about this bitch is the way she has treated tradesmen over the years. Her reluctance to pay for work being done.
This kind of crap can really ruin a small business. Locally we have someone who is quite famous and some electrical work was done on their very nice detached house that they had decided to buy Over a year ago This was done by a local electrician. A nice guy who does a good job at a fair price.
They were not paid it was strung out for months and it resulted in him going into the property whilst other workmen were in there, disconnecting the fuse box removing all sockets and switches cutting the cables at the entry point and pushing them back up/ down into the wall. Essentially undoing all the work he did. The place wasnt left unsafe it was just left unuseable.
Anyway result was Sparky got threatened with all manner of tongue twisting actions - nothing was done against him

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I don’t know why people are still taken in by her act. She’s been playing this game for years and knows exactly what gets a reaction and gets her in the media making her money.

Yes she’s addicted to surgery and picks the wrong men but she uses those men for column inches as much as they use her.

It’s all just one big game and she probably sits laughing at all the comments where people are worried for her well being.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I always remember in her and Pete's reality show how awful she used to be to Junior. Anyone remember when he liked an insect or something on the ground and was telling her about it and she just walked up and stood on it and he started crying but she just walked off?

• Sad
  • Wow

freda19

VIP Member
Another one of Katie’s dogs was found dead today. It got hit by a car 😢
The german shepherd got killed on the motorway and the guard dog got out at the same time and ripped the neighbours chickens to bits. She needs banned from keeping animals.
She's just tried to hire a nanny and the girl was horrified and backed off after seeing the state of the house.Called it a shit hole :sick:
Was told she'd work a 40 hour week at £10 per hour cash in hand, but might need to sleep over some nights. That would be when katie is on a bender or off sunning herself I presume, which is often. 40hrs a week my ass. More like 24/7, and no contract.:eek:
She says that despite it being an afternoon interview Katie was still in bed and left her mate to deal with it. Nor did she meet any of the kids.
She was also told there would be 5 kids. Which means she'd also be expected to look after H with his special needs.She wasn't even asked for ID. She declined the position oddly enough.
Katie won't be pleased the mate didn't get the NDA signed before letting the girl in.

• Wow

MissTeddy

VIP Member
I do feel sorry for her younger children. Growing up in a family with a mother who isn't calm, reliable or a safe haven is very stressful and although they have their Dad's - they will undoubtedly reap the effects of their chaotic childhood in years to come.
I don't feel sorry for her one bit. If you choose to have as many children as she has then your primary job (before anything else) is to ensure you put a roof over their heads and give them security. That money wasn't just for her - it was support her children. What a dreadful example she has set them.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Argh no, I don't want to think about Theresa May's fanny. 😳 I'm a bit surprised at how graphic the pics are, and that they're published, her new manager must see how it makes her look to the public, a messed up victim.
I bet Peter is so glad he got out, there is only so much fucked up behaviour anyone can take.
Peter did alright out of it. Wouldn’t be in the daily mail buying his new younger model a Range Rover for her birthday if it wasn’t for Katie price keeping him relevant. Guys a nob

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
She doesn’t give a shit about her animals,horses have died,two Dogs and cat,neighbours have said she is negligent,broken fences so they can escape. She repulses me.😡

• Sick
  • Sad

freda19

VIP Member
You guys made me google Alex Reid and katie price 😂 all her other exes came up along the way too. Christ it must have killed peter Andre the amount of
men she had playing dad!! Does anyone remember leonanrdo penna 🤣🤣
He was cute. Proper eye candy and best of all he played her at her own game. They met at an elton john do and her first words to him were asking how big his penis was 🥴 . After that she wined and dined him and bought him clothes and brought him to England. Once there he caught on quickly, used her some more then did a runner with his goodies.Safely back in Argentina(?) he gave an interview on her.

He said: “I left her simply because she is crazy. Katie’s brain is not wired right, or the wires don’t connect properly.
I don’t know what’s wrong with her. I was thinking it over recently and one day I packed my bags and left.
There was nothing else I could do.”
Leandro finished by telling South American Caras magazine: “She was driving me insane.

• Haha