Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leandro Penna was the one who revealed that she'd spent the night with Simon Cowell, although she claims they didn't sleep together. Ultimately Leandro's English wasn't great and she refused to learn any Spanish, so they only communicated through Google Translate, not really a great basis for a relationship.

Reactions: 8
Leandro Penna was the one who revealed that she'd spent the night with Simon Cowell, although she claims they didn't sleep together. Ultimately Leandro's English wasn't great and she refused to learn any Spanish, so they only communicated through Google Translate, not really a great basis for a relationship.
Didn’t they nearly die in a car crash so then she had his name tattooed on her leg?!

He was cute. Proper eye candy and best of all he played her at her own game. They met at an elton john do and her first words to him were asking how big his penis was 🥴 . After that she wined and dined him and bought him clothes and brought him to England. Once there he caught on quickly, used her some more then did a runner with his goodies.Safely back in Argentina(?) he gave an interview on her.

He really had her down to a T lol!!!

That rich bloke she met in Spain and had a ‘supposed’ fling with,Cant remember his name was it Alex? I thought he was just her drug dealer going by the guise of ‘relationship’,I see that Cabbage boy has been very quiet👀
Who is cabbage boy ?

Reactions: 2
He was amazing and very hard working. But I meant more like I hope he doesn't cheat. I find it hard to think that he didn't cheat because he has admitted publically to having a sex addiction if I remember correctly? Unless that was a lie just to keep Katie happy/bring in the money.
I'd lay money on him not having a sex addiction. He just doesn't seem the type! It was just a good story for the tabloids, which he went along with because who can say no to The Pricey? Also, he seems very content with his new lady, no signs of sex addiction or cheating so far!!

That rich bloke she met in Spain and had a ‘supposed’ fling with,Cant remember his name was it Alex? I thought he was just her drug dealer going by the guise of ‘relationship’,I see that Cabbage boy has been very quiet👀
Haha, Cabbage Boy, you must have been on the DS forums!! Cabbage Boy is the nickname given to her current squeeze Kris

Reactions: 7
Didn’t they nearly die in a car crash so then she had his name tattooed on her leg?!
They ran into some horses (ironically) while speeding and killed one. Cunts. :mad:

She also claimed that Leo gave her cystitis because he was so well endowed. TMI. She's a charmer.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
They ran into some horses (ironically) while speeding and killed one. Cunts. :mad:

She also claimed that Leo gave her cystitis because he was so well endowed. TMI. She's a charmer.
Good god, is nothing off limits to this woman??

• Haha
I'd lay money on him not having a sex addiction. He just doesn't seem the type! It was just a good story for the tabloids, which he went along with because who can say no to The Pricey? Also, he seems very content with his new lady, no signs of sex addiction or cheating so far!!

Haha, Cabbage Boy, you must have been on the DS forums!! Cabbage Boy is the nickname given to her current squeeze Kris
He never had an addiction. They kept posting images of where he was supposedly attending sex addiction meetings, but it was just the same image over and over. I think he went along with the claims for a quiet life and to let her flog stories to earn money. Mug.

Cabbage boy ?

Reactions: 2
He never had an addiction. They kept posting images of where he was supposedly attending sex addiction meetings, but it was just the same image over and over. I think he went along with the claims for a quiet life and to let her flog stories to earn money. Mug.

Cabbage boy ?
Cabbage Boy is a name someone on DS forums came up with for Kris. It just stuck :)

Reactions: 3
Cabbage Boy is a name someone on DS forums came up with for Kris. It just stuck :)
Oh right. I keep forgetting about him. He's gay anyway so I'm not sure they're relationship ever really took.
He posted pics of himself on a gay site. Full length, nekkid. With his penis photo shopped to his knees, dirty boy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Oh right. I keep forgetting about him. He's gay anyway so I'm not sure they're relationship ever really took.
He posted pics of himself on a gay site. Full length, nekkid. With his penis photo shopped to his knees, dirty boy.

Nasty!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is cabbage boy ?
It was a nickname that a poster onDS used for Kris boring (Bosum) .🤣 it stuck.🤣

Yes,defo gay methinks. I just worry about her ‘so called pets’ she has cats as well? Evil bastard doesn’t give a tit about them.😡

Oh dear... 😂

He won't see a penny. Well maybe a penny, but that's about it.But she's learned that there are people prepared to hold her to account so she'd better learn to control her impulses.
Good for him putting his head above the parapet and defy her control.
Hopefully others will follow suit and nail her as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think more than enough men have nailed her at this point.

Sorry, I'll get my coat

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well seeing as Simon's as queer as a bottle of crisps, her claims are correct.

Reactions: 4
Its a shame he wont ever get any money from her. He should have sued properly years ago. Now he is probably at the bottom of a list of people waiting to be paid,

Reactions: 1

Did he? How weird - Kieran did this too - I got banned from DS for posting a link 😬

Actually great to see so many DS refugees on here - many of us with the same user name (hi Dolly! 😀)

It's been very refreshing to be able to idly amble off-topic as most conversations organically do, without getting screamed at that the thread is unconstructive, admins alerted & thread locked.

I never understood what is classed as unconstructive? Surely something can only be constructive if it has a useful outcome - so therefore NO Celeb thread can be classed as constructive because the celeb in question would have to join, take everyone's advice, say "you are right, I've been doing this all wrong, I promise to mend my ways" and have a happy ever after 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.