Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he? How weird - Kieran did this too - I got banned from DS for posting a link 😬

Actually great to see so many DS refugees on here - many of us with the same user name (hi Dolly! 😀)

It's been very refreshing to be able to idly amble off-topic as most conversations organically do, without getting screamed at that the thread is unconstructive, admins alerted & thread locked.

I never understood what is classed as unconstructive? Surely something can only be constructive if it has a useful outcome - so therefore NO Celeb thread can be classed as constructive because the celeb in question would have to join, take everyone's advice, say "you are right, I've been doing this all wrong, I promise to mend my ways" and have a happy ever after 🤣🤣
I wish I'd kept my username now too! I'm Decobelle on DS. I like it here!

Reactions: 2
I remember you Decobelle 😀 I like it here too - much prefer to DS - very friendly.
I remember you too! It is nice here, ironically I only discovered this site based on a DS thread about it that said it was horrible. Not been my experience so far.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember you too! It is nice here, ironically I only discovered this site based on a DS thread about it that said it was horrible. Not been my experience so far.
I saw that briefly and was going to link it but seems to have disappeared

Most of the regular KP DS crowd all left & ended up in a closed facebook group to discuss all things Price - that too is a very friendly fun place with no conflict. Hmm I wonder what / who was causing all the trouble then...:unsure:?

Anyway, Back on topic to Price... (old habits die hard ;))

Not much to report - Kris and Katie set up a Photo company with him having the majority shares, but she hasn't been doing any planned pap shots with backgrid so I wonder where her income stream is coming from? The Make up masterclasses can't bring in much & may well be cancelled in current situation, plus she's off insta now so not touting the diet poison anymore...

Reactions: 2
Did he? How weird - Kieran did this too - I got banned from DS for posting a link 😬

Actually great to see so many DS refugees on here - many of us with the same user name (hi Dolly! 😀)

It's been very refreshing to be able to idly amble off-topic as most conversations organically do, without getting screamed at that the thread is unconstructive, admins alerted & thread locked.

I never understood what is classed as unconstructive? Surely something can only be constructive if it has a useful outcome - so therefore NO Celeb thread can be classed as constructive because the celeb in question would have to join, take everyone's advice, say "you are right, I've been doing this all wrong, I promise to mend my ways" and have a happy ever after 🤣🤣
Hiya Lozenger,I still Post now and then on DS,but every thread started about her ended up being closed,bloody ridiculous ,it seemed there was some ‘hidden force’ behind closures.Very strange.🤔

Reactions: 4
I remember you Decobelle 😀 I like it here too - much prefer to DS - very friendly.
I remember you now lozenger! I thought that name rang a bell. There was a long running thread on Katie years ago and it was effing hilarious. I read it every morning before work because it was a great fun start to the day.Then the thread got closed and one of the funniest posters (Jenna?) got banned. I literally had withdrawal symptoms from that thread for about a week. Them locking it put me right off ever joining DS, stuffy cunts.:mad: I remember copying a really really nasty post about the thread guys from a Katie fan. I have that somewhere. I wonder if I can find it.I might look later, but it names and tries to shame all the guys on the thread.

Reactions: 6
I remember you now lozenger! I thought that name rang a bell. There was a long running thread on Katie years ago and it was effing hilarious. I read it every morning before work because it was a great fun start to the day.Then the thread got closed and one of the funniest posters (Jenna?) got banned. I literally had withdrawal symptoms from that thread for about a week. Them locking it put me right off ever joining DS, stuffy cunts.:mad: I remember copying a really really nasty post about the thread guys from a Katie fan. I have that somewhere. I wonder if I can find it.I might look later, but it names and tries to shame all the guys on the thread.
Yes Freda - back in the day we had a real good laugh! Even Iain Hyland the columnist got involved who was very funny.

(not that I spend my whole life commenting on Katie Price threads or anything ... :whistle:)

• Haha
I've also moved over here from DS as it's really toxic on that forum now and the showbiz forum is dead. All reasonable debate gets closed down and if you dare to post a negative opinion about any celebrity you end up being attacked yourself. They shut down all the threads on Katie and Schofield. Also no criticism is allowed regarding Meghan and Harry.

I don't know if its the owners of the site or because it has been hijacked by loads of people promoting their own agendas. I'm not against reasonable debate but there are definitely a number of bullies who derail threads trying to ensure that anyone who utters a word of criticism must be homophobic racist right wing nazi's etc. Its really tiresome.

Reactions: 9
One of THE best Posters on there is Pruemister,fantastic,talked sense and got it correct.Been on there years.

Reactions: 5
I've also moved over here from DS as it's really toxic on that forum now and the showbiz forum is dead. All reasonable debate gets closed down and if you dare to post a negative opinion about any celebrity you end up being attacked yourself. They shut down all the threads on Katie and Schofield. Also no criticism is allowed regarding Meghan and Harry.

I don't know if its the owners of the site or because it has been hijacked by loads of people promoting their own agendas. I'm not against reasonable debate but there are definitely a number of bullies who derail threads trying to ensure that anyone who utters a word of criticism must be homophobic racist right wing nazi's etc. Its really tiresome.
I agree, it is really overly controlled there. When I had a look on here I was expecting the threads to be full of vile comments, but they're really not.

I started a KP thread last year, that ran for ages, but then a few mildly offensive comments got posted and pfft, the thread was locked.

All anyone seems to discuss on there now is Coronavirus and Politics! Showbiz is dead

One of THE best Posters on there is Pruemister,fantastic,talked sense and got it correct.Been on there years.
I like Pru too, she's cutting but very honest and sensible!

Reactions: 1
Who was the poster on DS who use to recap Katie's and Peter's Reality TV show? That use to be frickin brilliant!!

Talking off reality tv show does Katie still have her show?

duck no.:sick: She was always a Katie defender. Probably still is if there are katie threads allowed.
I'm pretty sure she's not, I think in a kind moment I suggested laying off KP a bit and Pru proper laid into me

I'm pretty sure she's not, I think in a kind moment I suggested laying off KP a bit and Pru proper laid into me
She was always touchy as duck back in the day in her little click and I doubt she's mellowed with age.🤷‍♀️ I'm surprised she's still around tbh.

Back on topic.

Last edited:
I'm QwertyGirl1771 on DS and I'm also member of closed FB page.
Hi guys ✋✋✋
Good to read stuff here you can't do on DS

I really remember I am a Celeb where her and Pete got together,actually it was a real funny one with LordBrocksomething,he was funny,JohnLydon despised KP ,false tits etc he said,he was I thought hilarious but he left.

Reactions: 5
I’m rather alarmed by the radio silence from KP, it’s really unlike her MO. Papers are simply reporting facts of the Alec Reid case, perfume outsourcing situation, Kieran engagement. Usually they are heavily loaded with insinuations and finish with ‘approached KP representatives for comment’ (or words to that effect), well placed sources would be spilling tea. NOTHING. What is going on, is she okay?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.