Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's home he's changed and doesn't treat her like he treated Katie. Jet and Bunny need at least one stable home.
I never, ever bought that cheating stuff. I think it was all made up for the media.

Reactions: 11
If you remember when she turned up outside that Jane’s house the paps were there,staged Methinks. Jane probably been paid off to keep her gob shut.👀

Reactions: 8
Do you even read the articles? He wants 150k for his lawyers. He isn’t interested in doing what’s right or standing up for anything. Stop kidding yourself. I am not her biggest fan and even I can see what a sham it is. He didn’t put her anywhere. She didn’t even go to court about it. Wind your neck in.

I am so glad you did that! All the rubbish she is pushing-diet drinks etc. And not saying it’s an ad is wrong on a few levels!!
Those poor kids. Its not like they don’t have access to the internet now. They can see all the crap she is up to. The youngest ones are the ones that must be most confused. Poor things. And Harvey. How messed up has his whole life been.
I appear to have hit a nerve.
You think that he and his very savvy lawyers went after a drug addict and highly publicised known bankrupt expecting to collect any money awarded them? 😂 Bless you, I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in ;)They knew that anything won would never be paid. Even her house sale will net her nothing, zero, zilch. The bank and her creditors get the lot. She's skint. The dogs in the street know that, even if her cuckoo fans are choosing not to notice.
Sorry honey but it was a slam dunk case and that's why she didn't show her face, she knew she was getting a legal slap in the chops and there'd be no celebration outside court for her like in the stupid driving cases where she laughed at the results. She's not laughing at this result and can never earn a decent fee if she found anyone crazy enough to give her work because the tax man and lawyers cometh. And getteth,lol.

I think he won Celebrity Get me Out Of Here and Katie apparently than squandered all his winning.
Yeah, she hauled him off to Vegas straight from the show, so he missed out on a lot of opportunities to cash in.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You think that he and his very savvy lawyers went after a drug addict and highly publicised known bankrupt expecting to collect any money awarded them? 😂 Bless you, I have a bridge for sale you might be interested in ;)They knew that anything won would never be paid. Even her house sale will net her nothing, zero, zilch. The bank and her creditors get the lot. She's skint. The dogs in the street know that, even if her cuckoo fans are choosing not to notice.
Sorry honey but it was a slam dunk case and that's why she didn't show her face, she knew she was getting a legal slap in the chops and there'd be no celebration outside court for her like in the stupid driving cases where she laughed at the results. She's not laughing at this result and can never earn a decent fee if she found anyone crazy enough to give her work because the tax man and lawyers cometh. And getteth,lol.

Yeah, she hauled him off to Vegas straight from the show, so he missed out on a lot of opportunities to cash in.
Please don’t interact with me anymore. This isn’t how I want my experience on here to be. I believe you told me previously to “suck it up buttercup “
You didn’t hit a nerve, you are making things personal and they aren’t.
please just mute me and let’s not speak again.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Exactly it was never about money, I can’t believe people have an issue with her being held accountable for this. Alex Reid is a twit but he was in the right here.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Absolutely agree with you both there (thanks for filling me in @freda19 )
I think it’s a disgusting betrayal of trust. The thought of an ex of mine doing even a fraction of that to me... it’s not just the embarrassment, it’s the cruelty. You are vulnerable when you enter into a sexual relationship, you have to allow yourself to be to really develop into love. Having someone take advantage of that must be so damaging.

I remember when Alex went on celebrity big brother years ago. I expected him to be awful, simply because of his association with her. But he was actually very charming and unassuming and sweet. And I wasn’t the only person to think that, didn’t he win ?
Yes he did win. I remember when he went in, KP hardly mentioned him and rumour was she was about to dump him but as soon as he started becoming popular with the public she changed her mind and then they married soon after his win I think? I think she only married him and stayed with him as the public loved him and she hoped it would rub off on her!

• Haha
Who is even managing her this past few years?? Also wonder how she fell out with her brother and does she talk to her sister anymore

Reactions: 3
Let's home he's changed and doesn't treat her like he treated Katie. Jet and Bunny need at least one stable home.
He treated her well though. Don't fall for the cheating stories.;) Those involved are legally gagged by her notorious use of NDAs and therefore can not speak out.
Kieran ran what was basically a small farm, looking after the animals and the grounds and the upkeep of the house and squiring her to events. He more than paid his way in that relationship and she's the one who was papped with other blokes flirting and putting herself about. There was never any evidence of him cheating, just her say so.
You can tell when Katie is lying because her lips move.

Please don’t interact with me anymore. This isn’t how I want my experience on here to be. I believe you told me previously to “suck it up buttercup “
You didn’t hit a nerve, you are making things personal and they aren’t.
please just mute me and let’s not speak again.
You rudely told me to "wind my neck in". That's getting personal.
Look, it's not a rave thread and there will be stuff you don't like said about her because she's a useless lump and a horrendous parent. That's just the facts.I don't mute people, sorry babe.

She WAS signed to the same management as that Josie what name - the one who got NHS boobs - but has since spilt. Atm, no one is.
She changes management more often than she changes her knickers to be honest.
Her last manager was the little chap who squired Samantha Markle around and tried to get her in the press. In the video she posted introducing him he looked terrified of her, never a good start 😂 I think he was with Katie for about two weeks then ran for the hills.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes he did win. I remember when he went in, KP hardly mentioned him and rumour was she was about to dump him but as soon as he started becoming popular with the public she changed her mind and then they married soon after his win I think? I think she only married him and stayed with him as the public loved him and she hoped it would rub off on her!
She dumped him in her exit interview from her second stint in I'm a celeb. She told And and Dec she needed to be on her own. Then he went in CBB, won the show, and within days they were back on. Hmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She dumped him in her exit interview from her second stint in I'm a celeb. She told And and Dec she needed to be on her own. Then he went in CBB, won the show, and within days they were back on. Hmmm
Ah yeah this is all coming back now. She went on all the spin off shows while he was in there by the time his surprising popularity was confirmed, acting the doting girlfriend, talking about how much she missed him and was
proud of him. and yeah they got married really quickly afterwards. He was genuinely mad about her for some unfathomable reason, I remember people asking him about her in the house and him speaking in this really respectful and doting way which was so sweet. And sad in retrospect.

Reactions: 5
Ah yeah this is all coming back now. She went on all the spin off shows while he was in there by the time his surprising popularity was confirmed, acting the doting girlfriend, talking about how much she missed him and was
proud of him. and yeah they got married really quickly afterwards. He was genuinely mad about her for some unfathomable reason, I remember people asking him about her in the house and him speaking in this really respectful and doting way which was so sweet. And sad in retrospect.
You guys made me google Alex Reid and katie price 😂 all her other exes came up along the way too. Christ it must have killed peter Andre the amount of
men she had playing dad!! Does anyone remember leonanrdo penna 🤣🤣

• Haha
You guys made me google Alex Reid and katie price 😂 all her other exes came up along the way too. Christ it must have killed peter Andre the amount of
men she had playing dad!! Does anyone remember leonanrdo penna 🤣🤣
He was cute. Proper eye candy and best of all he played her at her own game. They met at an elton john do and her first words to him were asking how big his penis was 🥴 . After that she wined and dined him and bought him clothes and brought him to England. Once there he caught on quickly, used her some more then did a runner with his goodies.Safely back in Argentina(?) he gave an interview on her.

He said: “I left her simply because she is crazy. Katie’s brain is not wired right, or the wires don’t connect properly.
I don’t know what’s wrong with her. I was thinking it over recently and one day I packed my bags and left.
There was nothing else I could do.”
Leandro finished by telling South American Caras magazine: “She was driving me insane.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He treated her well though. Don't fall for the cheating stories.;) Those involved are legally gagged by her notorious use of NDAs and therefore can not speak out.
Kieran ran what was basically a small farm, looking after the animals and the grounds and the upkeep of the house and squiring her to events. He more than paid his way in that relationship and she's the one who was papped with other blokes flirting and putting herself about. There was never any evidence of him cheating, just her say so.
You can tell when Katie is lying because her lips move.
He was amazing and very hard working. But I meant more like I hope he doesn't cheat. I find it hard to think that he didn't cheat because he has admitted publically to having a sex addiction if I remember correctly? Unless that was a lie just to keep Katie happy/bring in the money.

Reactions: 1
That rich bloke she met in Spain and had a ‘supposed’ fling with,Cant remember his name was it Alex? I thought he was just her drug dealer going by the guise of ‘relationship’,I see that Cabbage boy has been very quiet👀

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.