Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m rather alarmed by the radio silence from KP, it’s really unlike her MO. Papers are simply reporting facts of the Alec Reid case, perfume outsourcing situation, Kieran engagement. Usually they are heavily loaded with insinuations and finish with ‘approached KP representatives for comment’ (or words to that effect), well placed sources would be spilling tea. NOTHING. What is going on, is she okay?
Proof if ever it were needed that she herself was feeding the crap stories to the press for pocket money.
Those stories were her bread and butter. Well, more like her manicures and party powder. Now they're gone what is she living on? I wonder if she's been hauled over the coals by the tax man asking to see reciepts for the press story payments and make up gigs etc. The press guys will keep records of what she was paid. It looks like the Revenue guys take their time getting around to dealing with prats like her but in reality they are getting all their ducks in a row before tackling you head on, and once you are on their radar you are stuffed. They hound you.
She's gone to ground for a reason. It will come out, it always does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m rather alarmed by the radio silence from KP, it’s really unlike her MO. Papers are simply reporting facts of the Alec Reid case, perfume outsourcing situation, Kieran engagement. Usually they are heavily loaded with insinuations and finish with ‘approached KP representatives for comment’ (or words to that effect), well placed sources would be spilling tea. NOTHING. What is going on, is she okay?
She didn't turn up at court for the Alex case, nor her make up class in Manchester this weekend - although that isn't surprising considering the current climate (non-refundable tickets tho ;) ) Someone on twitter who seems to receive a lot of tip-offs reckons she is 'in a facility' - probs for the best!

Unlike the last occasion when she pretended to be in the priory & was photographed outside, perhaps she really is, in which case they may well have confiscated her phone.

Who was the poster on DS who use to recap Katie's and Peter's Reality TV show? That use to be frickin brilliant!!

Talking off reality tv show does Katie still have her show?
I think that was JohartUK used to synopsis the episodes in the style of Tom Baker's Little Britain narrative:- "It's half past Jodie Marsh and the family are gathering to mourn Katie's broken nail.." 🤣 Was better than the actual show...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Unlike the last occasion when she pretended to be in the priory & was photographed outside, perhaps she really is, in which case they may well have confiscated her phone.
Yep, isn't it funny we know everything about her but nothing at all. She keeps all the real stuff hidden and makes up all that other Crap for 💷💷💷

Reactions: 7
She didn't turn up at court for the Alex case, nor her make up class in Manchester this weekend - although that isn't surprising considering the current climate (non-refundable tickets tho ;) ) Someone on twitter who seems to receive a lot of tip-offs reckons she is 'in a facility' - probs for the best!

I think that was JohartUK used to synopsis the episodes in the style of Tom Baker's Little Britain narrative:- "It's half past Jodie Marsh and the family are gathering to mourn Katie's broken nail.." 🤣 Was better than the actual show...
Her make up artist friend Zoe posted a selfie of her and Katie on her Instastories yesterday. Not sure if it was recent

Just seen this

I don't know why they call her a Loose Women panelist, she hasn't been on there for years!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Yep, isn't it funny we know everything about her but nothing at all. She keeps all the real stuff hidden and makes up all that other Crap for 💷💷💷
I hope she is in a ‘facility’ this time. She has 5 children who love her and need her to be a mother to them.
As others have pointed out, cabbage boy, Kieran and Peter have also been quiet.

That's it in a nut shell. Over the years there's been a huge carefully maintained via NDAs wall between what she wants us to see and what she is really like. But the wall has crashed down. Some people thought Peter Andre was horrible for sueing her over her slander, but actually he showed balls standing up to her bullying and muck spreading and wasn't prepared to be her punch bag. Now we see Alex Reid has done the same. She got away with so much shite over the years it's unreal. Time to pay the piper.
If she is in rehab she'll come out flogging the details over and over and over, and exaggerating all the while. Then she'll collect all the dosh from the interviews and shove it up her nose again.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
It's a shame she can't line up a steady job - not modeling or make-up masterclasses, but something more stable (perhaps as as a panelist on a show such as Loose Women) - just to get her life back on track. Having something to get up to go to, or do, every day is important, no matter who you are - everyone needs a sense of purpose. Everything is just such a mess and I do feel a bit sorry for her. But, as I said in a previous thread about someone else, you can't help people who don't want to be helped. Besides, she'd probably view a regular job as being beneath her - I think she still sees herself as a pin-up model.

Personally I think she is keeping quiet so she can build interest and build viewing figures for her show because everyone will want to find out where she has been. Biggers figures means bigger selling power for bigger TV channels which means more money for the pricey. She isnt stupid , she has been in this game a long time.

Reactions: 4
I've been having a wander through Companies House this evening, searching for all companies where either Katie Price or Katrina Infield was a director (none for the latter). It's quite an extensive list and I'm not sure I've found all of them, but here we go, in chronological order by date of incorporation, together with the notes I made as I was looking through the filings:

Jordan Trading Ltd 04746234 - other amusement and recreation activities not elsewhere classified. Incorporated April 2003, voluntary liquidation March 2017, liquidator removed by court order December 2019 and replaced with court-appointed one (same firm). Last accounts April 2015, £25,194 shareholders' funds of £25,194, massively down from £268,330 the year before. Big increase in short-term creditors - director loan? Yes - SOA for voluntary liquidation shows DL of £152,478. HMRC listed as a creditor for £192,376.85. Terms of the IVA listed in 2nd voluntary liquidation report, 5-year IVA negotiated, house to be sold not later than year 4 or it would go to public auction.

KDC Trading Ltd 06569632 - wholesale of clothing and footwear. Incorporated April 2008, dissolved June 2019 (compulsory strike-off - not filed accounts?) Last accounts for y/e April 2017, shareholders' funds of -£21,986

Pricey Media Ltd 06986130 - television programming and broadcasting activities. Incorporated August 2009, dissolved February 2018. Voluntary liquidiation Feb 2013. Statement of solvency shows £1.5m in bank, total assets £1.6m, £368k owed in corporation tax and £1.1m to the holding company (Marvellous).

Marvellous Creative Group Ltd 07556715 - dormant company. incorporated March 2011, dissolved February 2018. Holding company for Pricey Media and Rain Media. Went into voluntary liquidation April 2013. Over £1m received from subsidiaries in liquidation. Her brother, Daniel Spencer Infield also a director

KP Bling Ltd 09733750 - retail sale via stalls and markets of textiles, clothing and footwear. Incorporated August 2015. Accounts show it's not trading, but remains active. The other two directors were removed in Oct 2019 and Feb 2020, leaving KP sole director.

Katie Price Home Ltd 09907103 - no SIC code. Incorporated December 2015, dissolved May 2017. Compulsory strike-off. No accounts ever filed.

KP Boutique Ltd (formerly KP Loungewear Ltd) 10232902 - other retail sale not in stores, stalls or markets. Incorporated June 2016, dissolved January 2019. KP resigned as a director in June 2018, other director applied for voluntary strike-off 5 months later.

House of KP Ltd 11249791 - retail sale via mail order house or internet. Incorporated March 2018, dissolved August 2019. Registered office address in Australia. No accounts ever filed, compulsory strike off.

P and B Boutique 11355932 - retail sale via mail order house or internet. Incorporated May 2018, dissolved September 2019, no accounts ever filed, compulsory strike off.

KK Photography Ltd 11759391 - photographic activities not elsewhere classified. Incorporated Jan 2019. Other director is Kris Boyson. Confirmation statement overdue, first accounts not due until 10th October 2020.

Basically it looks as if she was doing really well while her brother was handling her money (up until Marvellous liquidated in 2013) and then it went rapidly downhill. She's automatically discharged from bankruptcy at the end of November this year and she's very likely to be under an income payments order (IPA) - she'll have to make payments to the official receiver for three years from the date of bankruptcy. However, if she's not earning enough to have more than £20 a month surplus to her agreed expenditure, she can apply to have that order overturned. So it's possible the silence is related to that and we'll have a bit of relative peace and quiet before she explodes back into life in November 2022.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
That's it in a nut shell. Over the years there's been a huge carefully maintained via NDAs wall between what she wants us to see and what she is really like. But the wall has crashed down. Some people thought Peter Andre was horrible for sueing her over her slander, but actually he showed balls standing up to her bullying and muck spreading and wasn't prepared to be her punch bag. Now we see Alex Reid has done the same. She got away with so much shite over the years it's unreal. Time to pay the piper.
If she is in rehab she'll come out flogging the details over and over and over, and exaggerating all the while. Then she'll collect all the dosh from the interviews and shove it up her nose again.🤷‍♀️
Exactly. Those NDA's 👌 must have got her pal to sign one as well that one that shagged keiron. She didn't shag him, keiron's a wet blanket who's more likely to have an addiction to haribo than sex 😂😂
Those kids of hers though I feel so bad for them. They must have seen some horrific situations over the years. Can't believe such a dumb creature has stayed in the media for so long. Her agent deserves a medal for the work they've put in 🏅🤣

It's a shame she can't line up a steady job - not modeling or make-up masterclasses, but something more stable (perhaps as as a panelist on a show such as Loose Women) - just to get her life back on track. Having something to get up to go to, or do, every day is important, no matter who you are - everyone needs a sense of purpose. Everything is just such a mess and I do feel a bit sorry for her. But, as I said in a previous thread about someone else, you can't help people who don't want to be helped. Besides, she'd probably view a regular job as being beneath her - I think she still sees herself as a pin-up model.
She's not capable - she's a wooden presenter (see her & PA's disastrous talk show) - on Loose Women she turns every convo to herself & doesn't have intellectual capacity for discussion, she gets pissed & makes a show of herself at personal appearances (flashing her boobs, rapping about C0ke etc), she can't sing - Rick Live bless him is trying his hardest to help her, but she coudn't be arsed learning the words to her own song. she can't do any of the strictly, DOI or similar shows because she's so lazy, she wouldn't put the work in. On one of her TV shows she went to professional dance lessons wearing slippers & flapped around for 2 mins before flouncing off. She won't listen or be told anything from anybody as she knows best. Every Manager she's had has dumped her. She goes through BFFs like a dose of salt. I'm amazed Quest Red stuck with her for so long.

I never, ever bought that cheating stuff. I think it was all made up for the media.
I totally agree. Whenever they spoke about it in her Crazy Life show it always seemed a bit off. Like there was no truth to it.

Reactions: 4
I wonder why she dropped her brother looking after things for her?
I read on twitter many many moons ago that she accused him of stuff re her finances.
Typical Katie. Nothing is ever her fault. I'm sure the downward spiral in her finances was in no way related to blowing her money on getting new tits every 6 months and shoving party powder up her nose.
Def the bro's fault.

I just remembered that while handling her money he put a limit on her spending. No idea how, but she was moaning about it on her show once and then shortly after that they fell out. So I think it was another case of her refusing wise advice and opting to do things her way.
She used to take loans from her various businesses and not pay them back, but I'm sure that didn't contribute to the businesses going bust.🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone remember that reality show she did a while back auditioning for a PA?
As i remember Rylan won it! Hmm I wonder what happened to him.
Katie must be furious that he has eclipsed her in every way 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone remember that reality show she did a while back auditioning for a PA?
As i remember Rylan won it! Hmm I wonder what happened to him.
Katie must be furious that he has eclipsed her in every way 😁
It was to win a contract to become 'a brand' - whatever that means 😬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.