Katie Price

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do you KNOW ?
It's been rumoured for years and years.

One time in his own reality show, he was talking to camera as she had come out in the press slagging him off at his treatment of her after a miscarriage and he laughed a bit and said how he is keeping quiet for his childrens sake but Kate knows what went on. Can't remember word for word what he said but it seemed obvious there was no miscarriage. It was an abortion.

Reactions: 3
She was sleeping with Pete, Andrew and someone else. She became pregnant, didn't know who the baby belonged to, couldn't keep the baby as it would ruin their marriage and brand - as advised by Claire Caan Management.

She had an abortion, very shortly after the abortion (tablet form) she ran the marathon with blood seeping through her knickers down her legs and into her socks.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She was sleeping with Pete, Andrew and someone else. She became pregnant, didn't know who the baby belonged to, couldn't keep the baby as it would ruin their marriage and brand - as advised by Claire Caan Management.

She had an abortion, very shortly after the abortion (tablet form) she ran the marathon with blood seeping through her knickers down her legs and into her socks.
Lovely!

it was two snails I think - he had been playing with them for ages and Pete was telling the cameras. Then Katie crushed them
Omg that's awful. Why would she do that to her child? I always got the impression she loves Princess more because she's a girl.

You know we can say all this about surgery and what kind of mother she was/is but Pete was actually really mean to her back then. He calls her a thicko and a slag, my husband would never speak to me like that! He’s also so jealous. I never realised how volatile they were together, I always thought she was really negative towards him but I guess now I’m older and looking back on it he really doesn’t treat her right
Yeah he was akways getting at her, putting her down and complaining, often when she didn't do anything wrong.

She's a nightmare.Andre didn't even want to marry her but she nagged him into it. They both admitted this.
He'd fathered two kids with her and felt it only right to make them a legal family unit especially if it calmed her down and made her happy. More fool him. Say what you like about him but the only accusations of infidelity were from her regarding him and his manager Claire and Andre won substantial damages for that pack of lies. She on the other hand was shlepping anything with a penis and a six pack and especially liked footballers, even claimed to have had Beckham.

I feel sorry for her. I don’t think she’s ever been happy or felt beautiful. And all these men have taken advantage of her including every single one of her husbands.
Peter would still be a nobody if he did not carve out a career on the back of being with her.
I feel like we are watching a women having a mental break down over the last few years and nobody is able to stop it.
The sad thing is I feel this all might end up killing her

Reactions: 16
I feel sorry for her. I don’t think she’s ever been happy or felt beautiful. And all these men have taken advantage of her including every single one of her husbands.
Peter would still be a nobody if he did not carve out a career on the back of being with her.
I feel like we are watching a women having a mental break down over the last few years and nobody is able to stop it.
The sad thing is I feel this all might end up killing her
All these men have taken advantage of her? 🤣🤣

It was Pete’s Manager of 10 years that took her on and got rid of the Jordan image and made her into Katie that made her money. Once she split with Pete his management dropped her and she has never been able to make those amounts of money since.

She’s not heading for a breakdown. She knows how to play the media and has said so herself loads of times.

Reactions: 12
All these men have taken advantage of her? 🤣🤣

It was Pete’s Manager of 10 years that took her on and got rid of the Jordan image and made her into Katie that made her money. Once she split with Pete his management dropped her and she has never been able to make those amounts of money since.

She’s not heading for a breakdown. She knows how to play the media and has said so herself loads of times.
That was hardly out of the kindness of their hearts though, they made millions out of that marriage

Reactions: 5
I know he's a teenager but I find him a bit cringe and he seems to think he's some kind of gangsta the way he raps and how he talks!
I agree about Junior! I mean, I get it, I was a tweenager once and Lord knows I had my embarrassing stages (I was really into Kate Nash so would talk the way she sings in a London accent despite living deep in the valleys 😂) But I’m glad my parent wasn’t famous on Instagram and posting videos of me! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was hardly out of the kindness of their hearts though, they made millions out of that marriage
So did Kate. Difference is she shoved her millions up her nose and refurbed her body endlessly.
Every man she's been with can't be wrong.
Peter Andre only puts up with her for the kids sake.
Likewise Hayler.
Alex Reid despises her. She cleaned him out of his BB winnings then dumped him.
Dwight Yorke hates her for messing him about over access to H when he was a baby.
Dane Bowers looks daggers at her every time she tries to get papped with him and he runs a mile. Yet she still posts stupid begging things asking him to perform with her.He totally knows that despite her denials she leaked that "stolen" sex tape of them with his toe tickling her vag and he'll never live it down.
None of the footballers and rugby guys will admit to shagging her because she's an embarrassing mess they won't be seen in public with.
She posted at a footballer on the morning of his wedding about having had an affair with him.Classy thing to do to a bride on her wedding day.
She's just a vile person in every way and is a horrendous mother who refuses to grow up.
Whatever the faults of her exes, each and every one has gone on to form long term relationships with no drama.
There is a reason she has no zeleb mates left. Nobody likes her or trusts her.

Sorry for the rant but scummy druggy mummies do my head in.

Reactions: 28
Perhaps they shouldn’t have kids with her then? It bugs me when people paint Peter Andre as having been somehow “forced” to marry her because he’d fathered her two children. Why in god’s name did he want to bring two children into the world with someone he didn’t think was good enough to marry? They’re all as bad as each other when it comes to manipulating their children and relationships for their own benefit - Katie AND all of her husbands. Peter Andre just had a better PR team so manages to paint himself as an angel when he’s as dodgy as the rest of them.

Reactions: 19
Perhaps they shouldn’t have kids with her then? It bugs me when people paint Peter Andre as having been somehow “forced” to marry her because he’d fathered her two children. Why in god’s name did he want to bring two children into the world with someone he didn’t think was good enough to marry? They’re all as bad as each other when it comes to manipulating their children and relationships for their own benefit - Katie AND all of her husbands. Peter Andre just had a better PR team so manages to paint himself as an angel when he’s as dodgy as the rest of them.
Who said he was forced to? Nagged into it, definitely.Andre is no angel by any means, but on their shows she never shut up about wanting a fairy tale wedding and that freakin' glass cinderella coach:sick:. If she was like that on camera then god knows what hellish whining and pleading went on in private.
Andre's PR team was also hers, remember? Nor were they even a top rate PR firm, far from it.It was Katie who demanded they choose between her and Andre. It says a lot that they chose what some call "the washed up singer" over a woman who her apologists claim is a huge earner worth £45 million and wonderful mummy. It doesn't make financial sense.Yet they chose the dud, because they knew pricey was a mess who'd crash and burn out spectacularly.Which she has.
As for the kids. You talk as if he had sole responsibility over her getting pregnant. The 1940's called and want their attitude back.;)
Katie has always got pregnant at the drop of a hat(or pants) when she wants to and has positively boasted of abortions. Apart from that last one where the paternity was doubtful. Babies were an investment to her.

Reactions: 8
Who said he was forced to? Nagged into it, definitely.Andre is no angel by any means, but on their shows she never shut up about wanting a fairy tale wedding and that freakin' glass cinderella coach:sick:. If she was like that on camera then god knows what hellish whining and pleading went on in private.
Andre's PR team was also hers, remember? Nor were they even a top rate PR firm, far from it.It was Katie who demanded they choose between her and Andre. It says a lot that they chose what some call "the washed up singer" over a woman who her apologists claim is a huge earner worth £45 million and wonderful mummy. It doesn't make financial sense.Yet they chose the dud, because they knew pricey was a mess who'd crash and burn out spectacularly.Which she has.
As for the kids. You talk as if he had sole responsibility over her getting pregnant. The 1940's called and want their attitude back.;)
Katie has always got pregnant at the drop of a hat(or pants) when she wants to and has positively boasted of abortions. Apart from that last one where the paternity was doubtful. Babies were an investment to her.
“Nagged into it” ?- nagged into a lifelong bond of ‘love’ and legally binding contract ? That’s just as lame as “forced” into it. But all part of the same language that allows men to absolve themseleves from responsibility and place the blame solely on the woman. See also the “home wrecker” trope ... but im getting distracted.
From what I can gather from lolly's post and definitely in my view, it’s not about Katie being innocent of any of the bullshit you mention. She’s a mess, no doubt about it. But she’s guilty of far worse than the dubious claims of “nagging”the at the time broke and career light Peter Andre into marrying her. But he gets off way too lightly for his role in the whole thing. The guy clearly saw dollar signs as much as she did, both when they got married (which I won’t judge for, the public appetite was there for magazines to pay them ludicrous amounts) and when they had kids (which I will, i think it’s very sad, those poor children).
Never mind who has what PR team, the patriarchy is the greatest PR firm there is. If someone can be pressured into getting married and starting a family with someone they don’t love and selling their unhappy lives to reality tv for years with no culpability at all then they probably don’t have the mental capacity of an adult and shouldn’t be allowed to getting married at all. But something tells me all those seven figure contracts may have eased the pain for him. Remember how dead his career was when they met too ?

Reactions: 7
Too many haters of Pete on this thread which is about Katie, not him.

If you dislike him so much, start a thread on him.
This argument never makes sense to me. He’s only being discussed in the context of her. Literally nothing about the rest of his life has been mentioned. As her ex husband and the father of her children it’s sort of difficult to avoid him. Or should we make separate threads for Alex Reid and Harvey too? And im sure I’m not alone in saying I don’t “hate him so much” I would ever want to make a separate thread about him. I literally have no thoughts about him out of context with her, that’s how irrelevant and dull he is (oh except that mysterious girl is a terrible song. But that’s not really enough for a whole thread...)

Reactions: 16
This argument never makes sense to me. He’s only being discussed in the context of her. Literally nothing about the rest of his life has been mentioned. As her ex husband and the father of her children it’s sort of difficult to avoid him. Or should we make separate threads for Alex Reid and Harvey too? And im sure I’m not alone in saying I don’t “hate him so much” I would ever want to make a separate thread about him. I literally have no thoughts about him out of context with her, that’s how irrelevant and dull he is (oh except that mysterious girl is a terrible song. But that’s not really enough for a whole thread...)
If he's so irrelevant why do you even care about him though. In context with her or without?
Do you actually believe that a man cannot be coerced into marrying when there are children involved? It happens all the time and to lesser mortals than your Mr Andre. There's not a doubt in my mind he went into it thinking that this was for life. More fool him for thinking she would be uncharacteristically faithful if he granted her wish. She still cheated consistently and he hung in for the kids but she became so blatant, snogging in an alleyway of a club with horse trainer guy and getting pregnant to him that staying was not an option. She's horrific. Posing outside the priory, pretending she did rehab there and terrorising Alex Reid by showing personal videos to random strangers for 3 years before he got her legally muzzled.Now she's crying mental cruelty because the press posted stories about her drugged up nights roaming hotel corridors banging on doors and screeching like a lunatic. Don't even get me started on how she uses her disabled child and the mother who's been supposedly dying for 3 years .:sick:
She's not mad, she's bad.Through and through ugly inside and slowly disintegrating outside from fillers and botox. Hideous horrible person
By the way she wouldn't be skint today if she hadn't wasted years and untold amounts of money bringing frivolous court cases over a load of crap and fighting through the courts for 100% control of her children so she could use them as she pleased. Urgh she's an attrocious control freak.:cautious:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
The man has TWO children with her. If (and that’s a massive if, IMO) he was somehow tricked into impregnating her the first time and then forced into a marriage as a result, why the hell did he do it again?

Ikr it’s so cringe and chavy. The way he talks is ridiculous .
I get the impression he’s been so hyped up by his parents he’ll just assume he can step straight into singing or modelling too...

There is more chance of a rocking horse producing tit than her ever having a £30 million net worth.
I believe that figure. People from stuff like love island have made millions. She’d have been paid probably a million for I’m a celeb, plus all the other shows she’s done, she’s got that equestrian range, books.

she definitely knows how to cash in you have to give her that

She's a nightmare.Andre didn't even want to marry her but she nagged him into it. They both admitted this.
He'd fathered two kids with her and felt it only right to make them a legal family unit especially if it calmed her down and made her happy. More fool him. Say what you like about him but the only accusations of infidelity were from her regarding him and his manager Claire and Andre won substantial damages for that pack of lies. She on the other hand was shlepping anything with a penis and a six pack and especially liked footballers, even claimed to have had Beckham.
I mean, Peter did alright out of her didn’t he. He was the mysterious girl nobody when he met her in the jungle...

Reactions: 4
The man has TWO children with her. If (and that’s a massive if, IMO) he was somehow tricked into impregnating her the first time and then forced into a marriage as a result, why the hell did he do it again?
As has already been pointed out to you, Pricey has babies only when SHE wants to. What the bloke wants or doesn't want is not an issue. She has admitted in interviews to having had "many" abortions. She even admitted after Andre did a runner that her last 'miscarriage' with him was an abortion, not an accident. It's her form of birth control and man control. The same with Bowers.She was pregnant to him and threw a tantrum when they had a falling out, so off she popped to have an abortion. It's no more bothersome to her than having a pimple popped.
Again, so it is clear. She will interfere with with condoms when she needs a baby for positive publiciity. When she can't be bothered she simply removes the problem again. It's an appalling abuse of procreation and just one of the many things I despise about her.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.