Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
There's been some tidying up. If you Google 'Katie price' and click images, all that come up are decent photos. No 'pap' shots catching her out in a rough looking moment. Very odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 8

Falkor

VIP Member
Leandro Penna was the one who revealed that she'd spent the night with Simon Cowell, although she claims they didn't sleep together. Ultimately Leandro's English wasn't great and she refused to learn any Spanish, so they only communicated through Google Translate, not really a great basis for a relationship.

Blackbird

I don't think she's playing the media, though she often does. She can't keep her gob shut this long.Simply can't. Something is going on. I thought maybe illness, but when she sneezes she sells the story of her brush with death. I smell a new bloke. Possibly literally smell him, as only a smelly idiot could endure her filthy ways. She's keeping him under wraps for whatever reason. Likely he's married.
My thoughts exactly! Everyone has their breaking point and with all that's going on with her, I just hope she has some support. And yes, I know she's been an awful person to so many people over the years but even so ...

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Pete said he would only leave her if she cheated or did drugs. She did both. She got pregnant from the affair, Pete thought it was his baby but she aborted it and told him she miscarried but he found out the truth which pushed him to leave.

That’s my take on it!

• Wow

idk2

VIP Member
Side note: I can't stand Emily on Im a Celeb this year. Ive actually attempted to watch the after show 3 times and just found her insufferable and try hard. She was decent in the jungle though. Whatever happened in a year?

I would love for Katie to be put back in the jungle. I was too young to appreciate her on any form of reality TV back in the day LOL

freda19

VIP Member
I’m not a big fan of her. But that’s not how mental health works.
When the issues are caused by or exacerbated by drug and alcohol abuse then you deal with those issues to free yourself to deal with the mental issues they've been covering. Katie won't stop partying, she just won't, so while she's still using those crutches there is no way to deal with any potential mental issues she might have.
Having said that I don't really think she has mental health issues. Addictions with the problems they cause, but other than that, no. She's just someone who can't admit her faults and blames every one else for every thing that goes wrong in her life

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She needs a serious makeover - she just looks dirty at the moment. If she halts the surgery, gets clean and sorts her life out then she could still have some sort of career - loose woman type things again. But she needs to accept she's not a sexy young thing any more - seeing those outfits she wears on nights out is beyond cringe.

Firecrotch69

Kris gives me the serious creeps
He reminds me of an ex boyfriend of mine who was highly emotionally abusive, he plays up to Kate’s mum but you can tell the minute they are alone he plants all sorts of seeds in her head.

That she’s too old, too fat, washed up, lucky to have him, that she’s a slag, that he’s better than her really. Etc.

He was a very insecure kid, and has carefully crafted his image again to be one of money - but he doesn’t actually have (or any class) and like he’s some big shot. He definitely sees Katie as a stepping stone.

Also yes I think Kate has mental issues, she is exactly like a relative of mine - has anyone watched her latest episodes of her quest tv show ? When she begins to get emotional about Harvey, or jets first haircut she quickly reverts to something inappropriate or annoying.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
Katie Price got another banned from driving and could very well be faced with prison. She appeared at court yesterday and made a series of diva demands. It a car-crash you can't look away.
If I recall correctly, this is the umpteenth time she's been arrested for drink driving. Should be prison and life-long driving ban. How many chances does she need? Driving is a privilege, not a right, especially if one is proven to be dangerous and irresponsible.

• Heart

YellowTail

VIP Member
I’m rather alarmed by the radio silence from KP, it’s really unlike her MO. Papers are simply reporting facts of the Alec Reid case, perfume outsourcing situation, Kieran engagement. Usually they are heavily loaded with insinuations and finish with ‘approached KP representatives for comment’ (or words to that effect), well placed sources would be spilling tea. NOTHING. What is going on, is she okay?

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Probably because he was so against her going out as he knew she would have to get full drunk and make an absolute fool of herself 🙄 which tbf any decent person would hate. As you say though who could ever control her, off she went and made a fool of herself as always. I’m sure she was back in uk one Mother’s Day and went on a night out when they were in America and off her tits drunk as always.
Yes she said he didn’t like her drinking because one time she was at home with him she got drunk and they had sex in the stables and she couldn’t remember it so he worried about her going out without him and getting drunk in case she shagged someone and wouldn’t remember it. Very possible this did happen as she allegedly got pregnant by someone else and aborted it but told Pete it had been his baby but she miscarried !

• Wow

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Must be so hard for all the kids but I really do feel for the little ones who must wonder why they don’t have a mummy who looks after them like the other children at school.

• Sad

annanuttall

VIP Member
I always remember in her and Pete's reality show how awful she used to be to Junior. Anyone remember when he liked an insect or something on the ground and was telling her about it and she just walked up and stood on it and he started crying but she just walked off?
From reading various tabloid stories on Katie with the kids - she seemed such a spiteful mother and doesn't have any motherly instinct.

• Sad

Frankensooze

Chatty Member

Ouch oh my god that look so so painful.
It's getting really uncomfortable to see all this, she looks like a badly embalmed corpse. Her face is so buggered now, I suppose it will heal and she will cover the scars with her ratty dog hair extensions and a ton of make up. But she will be looking in the mirror every day, seeing her scarred and ruined face. Her new manager was Josie Cunningham's manager, so he's got no scruples. The best outcome would be if she went bankrupt, and got some help with her issues. Once she's not scrabbling for money perhaps she will stop letting herself be butchered.

Ohnonotagain

Can't stand her, yet I can't help but watch her shows? Makes me feel better about myself and makes me feel like i have my 💩 together in comparison to her

• Sick