Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
I imagine that any ethical plastic surgeon would refuse to mutilate her any more/would not wish to be associated with her.

Reactions: 8

Sketchy

VIP Member
Have to say Peter Andre went down in my estimations when he hooked up with Katie Price on/after IACGMOOH. Never a fan of either of 'em tbh, but to me, (cheesy as he was) he was always the more likable and sensible of the two of them. I guess when he pursued her I just lumped him in along with the 'shallow men who are obsessed with women with big boobs' brigade. Then when I saw their relationship developing into a sort of genuine love story, I rooted for the pair of them and wished them both well. After the break-up though, I decided that Peter was wise to leave her, and being dead nosy would love to know the real story as to why they split so dramatically and so finally. Still Team Andre in a way tbh. Kind of guessing Katie Price wouldn't be the easiest to live with.

Reactions: 7

Uhohno

Chatty Member
Agree with all of this ...I like her in a mad kind of way . I feel sorry for her because she could have bowed out of the public eye years ago and lived an amazing life . Maybe done a few appearances on loose women if she wanted . When her and Pete got together and she had the kids she was at her best then , very popular with women rather than just men who ogled her . Such a shame . But I do think there’s underlying behavioral issues . Most likely when she was at school they went undetected as a. She’s a female and b. Diagnosis probably wasn’t as common back then
Definitely, if she had the correct support from the get go the out come for her could have been very different which is why I have a soft spot for her.
Think of all of this abuse/manipulation/blackmail that the entertainment industry uses. It's not a healthy environment for anyone. There is a reason why nearly all celebes (especially those in reality TV) end up like this.

• Sick

Twinkle485

As has already been pointed out to you, Pricey has babies only when SHE wants to. What the bloke wants or doesn't want is not an issue. She has admitted in interviews to having had "many" abortions. She even admitted after Andre did a runner that her last 'miscarriage' with him was an abortion, not an accident. It's her form of birth control and man control. The same with Bowers.She was pregnant to him and threw a tantrum when they had a falling out, so off she popped to have an abortion. It's no more bothersome to her than having a pimple popped.
Again, so it is clear. She will interfere with with condoms when she needs a baby for positive publiciity. When she can't be bothered she simply removes the problem again. It's an appalling abuse of procreation and just one of the many things I despise about her.
Out of curiosity how do you know this?

freda19

VIP Member
Just read this in the Popbitch mailout. Maybe Pete invested In real estate?

VL writes:
"Whilst working in Brighton for the Green Party as an intern in 2014, one of my tasks was to support Caroline Lucas MP in her quest to get blue plaques of historical note up in Brighton.

"Through some research they had identified that a building now being used as a café by the Clock Tower in Churchill Square was once the hub of all Suffragette planning – acting as a sort of HQ for the women's movement.

"Who owned this monumental piece of feminist history in the present day? Whose 'people' did I have to email requesting their permission to put up said plaque?

"Peter Andre."
Brilliant.😄 I hope they did two plaques, one for the brave sufferagettes and one for Peter Andre bravely surviving marriage to Katie.🤪

• Haha

HollyGolightly

VIP Member
The last one she cancelled so she could join her mates in Amsterdam was cancelled around 5pm and one girl posted that she was in the car and had travelled two hours toward the venue when she saw the cancellation pop up on the make up woman's FB/Inst/twitter. No direct contact and no refunds. Pretty shoddy stuff all round.

It baffles me why anyone would want to look like this anyway.

IHC4RZw.jpg
So she did show up after all... she had Harvey with her too. A youtube blogger has done a review. She said that photos and videos were banned, I guess that's why there's nothing on social media.

It's mostly positive but she said the goodie bag is only worth £25 (you can get a lot of the stuff on sale) She said that during the Q&A she asked KP about her youtube channel and she was a bit abrupt and defensive about it. She also said there were undercover journalists in the audience.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
At the time the story broke about Keiran and her friend KP wasn't getting any media interest and was obviously running out of money. Then once the story broke about Keiran she was back in the papers etc and everyone feeling sorry for her so it increased her earning power again. I think she has a few people on the payroll including the husbands and they just seem to go along with whatever she wants no matter how bad it makes them look. As for the Nanny, that story soon died down once the Nanny hinted she would take it to Court so it obviously wasn't true.

KP knows how to play the media. She has always said it but she also knows how to play her fans!

Argento

Its really interesting that since 16th February The Sun have not printed a single article about Katie Price but prior to this date you can go back for months and find 2 or 3 articles a day.

I wonder why they have suddenly dried up?

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Oh don’t feel sorry for her, as I say, she lives for this shit.

I haven’t seen the media saying she’s fat or pregnant? I’ve seen comments from the public on media articles she’s featured in but those articles make her money and that’s why she leaks so much info to the press or puts out staged photos.

Once the media start to tire of her she does something to get them interested again. Like when she made up the story that Kieran was unfaithful with her best friend. That was so staged it was unbelievable 🙄

Bostonx

VIP Member
Im randomly watching a episode of her TV show & she has a freezer full of exposed meat dating back to 2002 there’s flys on the floor, leaking it looks vile I cannot imagine what her house smells like!

• Sick
  • Wow

Firecrotch69

He was hardly a nobody! 🙄
Ok, not a nobody, but his fame was dwindling, she was at the height of hers (at that time)
He had a couple of music hits, but Katie was papped more than any other glamour model - the media have always been obsessed with her

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Erm..she’s treated men like shit! The two she had trouble getting over were the only two who dumped her! She likes to do the dumping and she likes men to rely on her and her have the power in the relationship.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I have always wondered if Harvey was born with FASD,i can remember she was going out partying a lot when she was pregnant.Obviously she would never admit that.

Hinchthebinch

Chatty Member
Oh I'm intrigued, had never heard of the princess not being petes theory. Could make sense tho, she is so light hair/skin wise in comparison to his other kids. But genetics is a funny old thing.
What did the horse guy look like?
I think princess is Katie's mum's double x

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
I used to find her really entertaining, i always used to watch her tv shows (bare in mind this was 10+ years ago now) she had quite literally an empire, books etc and so many girls looked to her (ha ha i know) and wanted to be her... tragic and isnt her mum dying??? Wtf what is she doing she should spend all the time with her mum and kids!!!

KE0305

My first post here. Have been lurking since PTWm had a tattle rant and then through the downfall of Alice.
Couple of articles in the Daily Wail today. One saying she is only living 10 mins away from Pete, I think Pete's paying for it for the sake of the kids.
The other one was about the new 1 hour show which says she's recently been in the priory for 'stress' and is now on a new fitness regime with the younger man. One car crash to another.

• Wow

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Erm..she’s treated men like shit! The two she had trouble getting over were the only two who dumped her! She likes to do the dumping and she likes men to rely on her and her have the power in the relationship.
I mean, Kieran did shag her best mate and the nanny so not really Katie’s fault that was it...