Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

midnightrose

VIP Member
She only made so much money in the past because she had a good team behind her. Her “shrewd businesswoman” image (which followed her around for years and years) was a load of bollocks IMO. I doubt all of the merch she put her name to over the years was her idea, she just did as she was told and made £££££.

That’s why she’s in such a mess now. She’s no longer marketable as a brand and the business brains behind her disappeared a long, long time ago. She could have lived a really comfortable, quiet life sitting on all that money if she’d wanted to. I don’t think she can live without being in the public eye though, so she hasn’t.
I don’t feel sorry for her one bit.

Reactions: 8

Whatliesbeneath

VIP Member
I watched an episode of her show on youtube (guilty pleasure 🤣) and she was accusing kris of cheating on her, shes the type of person to do something to others and then accuse the other person of doing what she did so that way she can play the victim

Firecrotch69

Totally agree!!
If you watched their reality show just before it all kicked off he was acting well shady aswell...it seemed like a proper gaslighting situation...blaming her for cheating etc...I remember thinking he was a dick then and I still think he is!

Yep I rewatched all their series’ together quite recently and you can see the cracks showing. It’s obvious Katie actually doesn’t want to be on camera all the time (she’s SO self conscious even then, and I think she looked amazing) and Pete is pushing the happy families on camera. He LOVED it, and loves ‘being famous’.

He quite often would do things or say things and then say Katie was being crazy, or it didn’t happen. And I was sat there like - I just fucking SAW IT. Never mind what happened when the cameras weren’t on.

He loved to shame her and guilt her about stuff, although I have to say she also would pick holes in him constantly and she does that with all her men. They are having a loving moment and then she moved away and says to the camera that his breath stinks, then repeats it throughout the episode. Embarrassing 🙈

I think Peter saw Katie as a commodity, she was always paranoid because she’d heard rumours that he was told to have a jungle romance and picked her for it. She was really obsessed with him and he wanted a showmance. I think it opened so many doors that they were a brand and he rode the money wave!

He was also always so insecure because Katie earnt more than him and always trying to show his ‘business ventures’ like building a house in Greece ! And saying he earnt money through that - it was all bollocks though

freda19

VIP Member
Perhaps they shouldn’t have kids with her then? It bugs me when people paint Peter Andre as having been somehow “forced” to marry her because he’d fathered her two children. Why in god’s name did he want to bring two children into the world with someone he didn’t think was good enough to marry? They’re all as bad as each other when it comes to manipulating their children and relationships for their own benefit - Katie AND all of her husbands. Peter Andre just had a better PR team so manages to paint himself as an angel when he’s as dodgy as the rest of them.
Who said he was forced to? Nagged into it, definitely.Andre is no angel by any means, but on their shows she never shut up about wanting a fairy tale wedding and that freakin' glass cinderella coach:sick:. If she was like that on camera then god knows what hellish whining and pleading went on in private.
Andre's PR team was also hers, remember? Nor were they even a top rate PR firm, far from it.It was Katie who demanded they choose between her and Andre. It says a lot that they chose what some call "the washed up singer" over a woman who her apologists claim is a huge earner worth £45 million and wonderful mummy. It doesn't make financial sense.Yet they chose the dud, because they knew pricey was a mess who'd crash and burn out spectacularly.Which she has.
As for the kids. You talk as if he had sole responsibility over her getting pregnant. The 1940's called and want their attitude back.;)
Katie has always got pregnant at the drop of a hat(or pants) when she wants to and has positively boasted of abortions. Apart from that last one where the paternity was doubtful. Babies were an investment to her.

freda19

VIP Member
Thank you, not flippant at all and I love both of my parents very much. I understand that while their behaviour was unacceptable it was caused by their illnesses. They are now much better and amazing grandparents! I definitely have more insight than most as I also care for a child which isn't my biological child and getting the balance between handling biological parents behaviours but keeping a healthy relationship between them is so difficult. Which is why I said upper threaded I hope everyone involved is getting professional help as it's truly invaluable and situation like these are completely different and doesn't come with any sort of instruction manual.
So Peter has J+P permeantly and Katie has contact but from what the public sees it's very limited and sporadic.
Then Harvey is in some form of residential care, I thought he became a weekly boarder and went home at the weekend. (hopefully that'll change after the Newcastle business!)
Kieran has B+J her two youngest and again Katie seems to have sporadic contact.
One thing we'll never know is the arrangements of the children especially if it's gone through court because family courts are closed.
Another thing I hope is that I haven't seen mentioned anywhere is I hope Kieran and Peter are amicable and the siblings are still able to see each other and maintain a healthy sibling relationship. I wouldn't be surprised if J+P did a lot of the care for the younger ones when there was no nanny or anyone apart from Katie.
You've dealt with life's challenges well and your communication ability seems excellent to me. If only Katie had your insight and ability to accept and deal with the cards we get dealt in life.
Re Peter and Kieran. Apparently Peter invited Kieran and the kids to his home at least once for a barbecue and play day with their siblings and when Katie found out she threw a paranoid wobbler. She posted tweets about her exes "ganging up on her" and kicked up hell with Kieran on her show over it and used the excuse of H feeling left out. FFS H wouldn't even be aware the others were meeting up and Katie has forbidden contact between H and Peter so it's so hypocritical. Not sure if the get togethers still happen. Probably not, to keep the peace with mad mummy.:rolleyes:

• Heart

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
You know we can say all this about surgery and what kind of mother she was/is but Pete was actually really mean to her back then. He calls her a thicko and a slag, my husband would never speak to me like that! He’s also so jealous. I never realised how volatile they were together, I always thought she was really negative towards him but I guess now I’m older and looking back on it he really doesn’t treat her right

• Wow

freda19

VIP Member
I've just read apparently she could be filming celebrity SAS in Scotland don't know if this is true or false
I heard she signed up for it but only lasted a couple of days. Her mate says she saw it was in Scotland , not somewhere exotic and decided she'd not bother. I think the reality is that she failed the physical. Or maybe they drug tested her (that's not a dig). They are quite strict on basic fitness and being clean. Health and safety etc.
Or maybe she's actually doing it after all and her mate was bluffing.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
This is exactly what I think happened. I don’t believe for one second that Pete is the saint that he makes himself out to be!
I actually use to really like Pete, but when he got with his surgeons daughter who was very young I found it all a bit weird and went off him.

Obviously he didn’t do anything wrong but just found the whole thing a bit odd.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
If you remember when she turned up outside that Jane’s house the paps were there,staged Methinks. Jane probably been paid off to keep her gob shut.👀

freda19

VIP Member
Didn’t they nearly die in a car crash so then she had his name tattooed on her leg?!
They ran into some horses (ironically) while speeding and killed one. Cunts. :mad:

She also claimed that Leo gave her cystitis because he was so well endowed. TMI. She's a charmer.

• Angry

KawaiiAF

VIP Member
She's using Harvey for positive pr again, and promoting children in need the same as mrs hinch is. I am convinced they are paid to promote this 'charity'. (see more on mrs hinch thread about that if ur wondering!)

The only children in need she knows are her own!

freda19

VIP Member
There's nothing on social media from the event apart from some companies who were setting things up a few hours ago. If it was cancelled it must have been very last minute.

I'm not surprised the tickets aren't selling... she's obviously not very popular these days and plus the fact that she keeps cancelling will also put people off.
The last one she cancelled so she could join her mates in Amsterdam was cancelled around 5pm and one girl posted that she was in the car and had travelled two hours toward the venue when she saw the cancellation pop up on the make up woman's FB/Inst/twitter. No direct contact and no refunds. Pretty shoddy stuff all round.

It baffles me why anyone would want to look like this anyway.

IHC4RZw.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Sweetard

That doesn't surprise me. I agree that I don't think she really got over it but then if she sabotaged it herself, then its hers own fault really. I think Kerry Katona is the same - never got over losing Brian as all of their relationships have been crappy since.
He cocked that one up, sleeping with a lap dancer on his stag do & paying her off to keep quiet. 😒Kerry has had a hard upbringing which may explain why she has substance abuse problems & picks the wrong kind of men. 😢

• Sad

MumzyBumzy

Has she completely cut all ties with her brother Dan? He used to be her manager and now they don’t even follow each other on social media. I was surprised that her step dad being arrested for rape managed to stay pretty quiet as well

People may not like Peter Andre, but at least he’s not spending a lot of times off his head on drugs while in charge of his kids.

His wife has two kids and is now looking after her step kids full time. Fair play that she does, maybe other posters. Would posters prefer they were in care, because their own mother can’t look after them.

I saw the video of her gurning away. Her drug use seems to be back upto dangerous levels.
Let’s be honest though. The only reason Peter Andre has money is because she had to give him a huge amount in their divorce settlement.

tillyflop

I used to like Kate but she's seriously gone off the rails and then some. It's all going to end really messy I reckon. One of my close mates slept with her when she was a page 3 girl before she had all her surgery, said she's always been arrogant and genuinely scruffy. Living in the public eye must be hard but when you've got kids you need to consider their lives too, imagine going into high school knowing all your pals have seen your mum's chuff and boobs all over the internet.

• Sad

Princesspinky

Does this make anyone else feel uncomfortable? I get the feeling it’s just a matter of time before princess becomes the next generation of Jordan.
Yes very much so , firstly Katie is 18 and a psge 3 model in those photos, and princess is all if what 12/13? ! I really hope princess will grow up realising she is naturally beautiful and doesn't need to alter herself, and is taught some morals ( it looks like Peter and his wife are doing just that)

Slip slip knit

Chatty Member
Are there clips of this on youtube?

On the other hand, she was equally as mean to him.
I’ve been watching the episodes on YouTube, I don’t know if there’s a compilation though. She is definitely not perfect and I think that Claire was the brains behind the business rather than Katie but I do think Peter provoked her a lot and would then turn round to the camera and exclaim ‘I’m so glad you got that on camera, now you can see what a bit h she is’ he’s essentially gas lighting her a lot of the time

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
I've been thinking.. I wonder if she even has custody of her kids anymore. What she exposes them to? Maybe the dads have them more now and harvey is in residential care?
She lost custody of Jr and Princess last year. Only gets visits now. Not sure about the younger two, some say she's lost custody of them too. Harvey is in residential care, much better fir him as he was being dumped with the neighbours.