Katie Price #99 What does Mr Price smell like please? I reckon bull and cottage cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a notification for a new YouTube video titled Winter Wonderland. But it's nowhere to be seen on her channel!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm literally about to throw my brunch up.

They're both so childish with these creepy insta posts.

She says this with every man as well. Makes out that it's a huge secret what they have coming up.... Then surprise surprise, a big fat nothing.
Perhaps they are planning a joint venture/holiday at her majesty’s pleasure In 2022.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

She says this with every man as well. Makes out that it's a huge secret what they have coming up.... Then surprise surprise, a big fat nothing.
The main thing Carol has on his to do list for 2022 is dumping Pwicey

Reactions: 21
She is weird to talk about punishment for others but doesn't seem to realise that she needs to be punished for banned drunk driving, not paying her income tax, Court fees, mortgage, solicitors or creditors, letting her animals suffer and die, letting her house rot, screwing up her children....................................
Exactly this! I chose a new avatar for the New Year. It’s of Lady Justice standing with her sword and scales and I chose it with Skanky in mind.
Then I got pissed off because there’s a mask covering her 😂 but now I see it as a sign. Because when the mask comes off in the New Year, it’s time!
Time for justice for:

Poor Harvey
All the animals that have come to harm in her care
The exes whose lives she’s made a living hell
All the people she owes money to
Especially the ones whose livelihoods are now in ruins because of her
Contaminating perfectly good land thereby impacting on people nearby
Escaping true justice for every single offence she’s ever been in court for
Ripping off “fans” who really don’t know any better and quite frankly probably shouldn’t be allowed out on their own.
Anything else I’ve omitted

So please join me in manifesting for Lady Justice, in 2022, to finally bring about her downfall because surely it’s time.

Happy New Year to you all 😘😘

• Heart
Reactions: 47

What makes me laugh is when she says Carl isn’t in it for fame, when he’s literally begging for attention over nothing. C**t!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Exactly this! I chose a new avatar for the New Year. It’s of Lady Justice standing with her sword and scales and I chose it with Skanky in mind.
Then I got pissed off because there’s a mask covering her 😂 but now I see it as a sign. Because when the mask comes off in the New Year, it’s time!
Time for justice for:

Poor Harvey
All the animals that have come to harm in her care
The exes whose lives she’s made a living hell
All the people she owes money to
Especially the ones whose livelihoods are now in ruins because of her
Contaminating perfectly good land thereby impacting on people nearby
Escaping true justice for every single offence she’s ever been in court for
Ripping off “fans” who really don’t know any better and quite frankly probably shouldn’t be allowed out on their own.
Anything else I’ve omitted

So please join me in manifesting for Lady Justice, in 2022, to finally bring about her downfall because surely it’s time.

Happy New Year to you all 😘😘
Manifesting as we speak.

Reactions: 18
Strange comment to make considering it’s highly likely her mum will pass away in 2022, there again she’s all me, myself and I

Reactions: 21
On the contrary, he’s the modern day Socrates, Nietzsche and Wittgenstein all mixed together. We should hang on every word of wisdom that comes from his mouth and be grateful that he shares his insights with us.
He’s my go to Guru.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His manager, Claire Powell, has been in Dubai all over Christmas so I reckon they've joined her for a new year break. Her and Princess both uploaded IG stories at the same time of a boat ride which seemed more than a coincidence.
Jeyda on the other hand has been in Istanbul so I half expected Skanky to join her but it looks like she's still in the UK with Mr Price.
She has to get permission from Probation first, can't just fly off on a whim now ... only took her extensions out to get new ones in ... Same everytime she unveils her 'new look short hair' ... If they won't let her go abroad she will get them done here. This sentence is going to bug her 🤣

Reactions: 22
I did my best to watch it all but half way through had to switch off ... that bleeping fog horn monotone voice grates on my every last nerve!!😖😖😖 .... it looks like a grandson taking his ` very confused ` granny to the fair ... these videos are just pointless, they dont show the viewer anything of importance or interest ... they all scream BORING ... just her as usual ` woooo hoooo ing and screeching like a demented banshee ` .... just a shame the safety belt wasnt faulty on one of the rides ... to watch her spinning off into air with her broken trotters ... landing with a massive bang 100 feet away would have made my year ... Now THAT I would pay good money to see🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Happy New Year fellow Tattlers. Hopefully 2022 will see justice done for all the people that are owed money by Skanky 🍾

I'm guessing she's trying to pin it all on Kirsty somehow 🤔
i think Kirsty was the one who involved the police. They have ow parted company

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.