Katie Price #99 What does Mr Price smell like please? I reckon bull and cottage cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who was the one who apparently called the emergency services.
Is she implying she tried to get the PA investigated by police for telling them what she herself claimed happened :rolleyes: :unsure: how does she explain the 'theft' and bruise story that she shopped to the papers the very next day? She sat there herself and claimed she was attacked!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
So she blames surgeons for crap free surgery, blames her own agents for her own misgivings. All this when she doesn’t pay lawyer’s that represent her and doesn’t pay fine’s either. I’m surprised the binmen don’t refuse to empty her bins out of fear of being blamed for something or other. How does she manage to get anyone to do anything for her anymore??

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can't see any masks 😕
There you go 😃

So she blames surgeons for crap free surgery, blames her own agents for her own misgivings. All this when she doesn’t pay lawyer’s that represent her and doesn’t pay fine’s either. I’m surprised the binmen don’t refuse to empty her bins out of fear of being blamed for something or other. How does she manage to get anyone to do anything for her anymore??
Judging by all the black bags in her tit tip, it looks like they do.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes, I think they are both going to have to talk about 2021 quite a lot. In a court of law and under oath!!
Do we think the fact that’s she’ll be under oath will make her tell the truth? She’s so used to lying I don’t think it will mean anything to her and she’ll carry on lying as usual.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
What planet are these idiots on 😂
“Don’t know why she doesn’t start glamour modelling again”??

Er I do, she’s a fucked up mess of scar tissue and no one wants to see it anymore, especially when there are younger, prettier women coming up who are much nicer than Skanky. Pretty simple I would have thought. Wow her fans are denser than I thought 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
This is one of life’s greatest mysteries. I wouldn’t do any work for her unless I was paid in advance,in cash.
If you get involved with her you’re taking a massive chance,because if she decides your usefulness is over she will have no qualms about trying to destroy your reputation.If you sup with the devil you need a long spoon.

I kinda look like Hong Kong Phooey
That’s a good thing😃

Reactions: 21
“Don’t know why she doesn’t start glamour modelling again”??

Er I do, she’s a fucked up mess of scar tissue and no one wants to see it anymore, especially when there are younger, prettier women coming up who are much nicer than Skanky. Pretty simple I would have thought. Wow her fans are denser than I thought 🙄
But she is still hot 🔥 🔥 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Do we think the fact that’s she’ll be under oath will make her tell the truth? She’s so used to lying I don’t think it will mean anything to her and she’ll carry on lying as usual.
That’s her biggest problem, she doesn’t know her own truth anymore and believes her own lies. Once one lie is proven it will all collapse around her!!

Reactions: 22
That’s her biggest problem, she doesn’t know her own truth anymore and believes her own lies. Once one lie is proven it will all collapse around her!!
Maybe you have just hit the truth of the matter.She actually believes what she says is true.A different perception of reality to the rest of us.
Great start to 2022,bankrupt and deluded.
Perhaps the real tragedy of Kp is that no one has ever sat her down, told her her behaviour is unacceptable and told her there would be consequences if she didn’t address it. I know that her family love her and wish to remain loyal, but tough love is required.

Reactions: 30
On the contrary, he’s the modern day Socrates, Nietzsche and Wittgenstein all mixed together. We should hang on every word of wisdom that comes from his mouth and be grateful that he shares his insights with us.
I can literally hear KP trying to say those names with her illiterate speech impediment! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm literally about to throw my brunch up.

They're both so childish with these creepy insta posts.

She says this with every man as well. Makes out that it's a huge secret what they have coming up.... Then surprise surprise, a big fat nothing.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Ron has given people the idea to waste Creepies time. Us Tattlers would never have thought of that idea - to make an appointment and not turn up coz that would really mess up Skanky and Wanky’s weekend.
Ron must be code for Con ....🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.