Katie Price #99 What does Mr Price smell like please? I reckon bull and cottage cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Hunnybubbly for a great thread title!
Don’t know about anyone else but these bloody purple face masks are really off putting. Far too large, so you cant see anyone’s avatar.

Reactions: 20
I did my best to watch it all but half way through had to switch off ... that bleeping fog horn monotone voice grates on my every last nerve!!😖😖😖 .... it looks like a grandson taking his ` very confused ` granny to the fair ... these videos are just pointless, they dont show the viewer anything of importance or interest ... they all scream BORING ... just her as usual ` woooo hoooo ing and screeching like a demented banshee ` .... just a shame the safety belt wasnt faulty on one of the rides ... to watch her spinning off into air with her broken trotters ... landing with a massive bang 100 feet away would have made my year ... Now THAT I would pay good money to see🤣🤣
And not a son or daughter in sight

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Did say on the previous thread that it was a weird place to set up a luxury car dealership, what with the monthly burglaries and people coming round trashing the place for lols.

He should have asked his Dolly if the place was safe, those cars will be carnapped soon I expect.
I daresay that's the whole idea. As he can't sell 'em it's a good way to get the cash.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes, she has posted this on IG today 🤣🤣🤣
/
But ... but .... her trotters are broken, so she cant walk ... maybe she can drive? ... Ohhh wait 🤷‍♀️ ... maybe NOT ... or maybe carol can ROLL her into 2022 🤣🤣 ... ( she really does talk ` utter shite!! :poop::poop: ` )

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Such extraordinary behaviour from a woman approaching 50.
She must pay someone to create these videos for her, as ( despite her and him ) they are done quite well.
Also, their teef in all that lighting. You could see them from outer space 🪐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe you have just hit the truth of the matter.She actually believes what she says is true.A different perception of reality to the rest of us.
Great start to 2022,bankrupt and deluded.
Perhaps the real tragedy of Kp is that no one has ever sat her down, told her her behaviour is unacceptable and told her there would be consequences if she didn’t address it. I know that her family love her and wish to remain loyal, but tough love is required.
She's like a Brat that runs around misbehaving at a Wedding or Party, the parents don't tell her off and the the other guests (Us) are talking about her naughty behaviour and keeping an eye on her because the parents are too busy getting pissed - and she's bloody 43 year's old!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Mum passes away = stories to sell = the best year ever.
Mum passes away, Kids living with their Dads, Harvey has a protection order to keep her away from him, MM repossessed, bankruptcy court hearing, more DV from CW…yep, best year ever to come!!!!!!!! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Mum passes away, Kids living with their Dads, Harvey has a protection order to keep her away from him, MM repossessed, bankruptcy and financial woes to come, more DV from CW…yep, best year ever to come!!!!!!!!
Whooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo 🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Whooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooo 🥳🥳🥳🥳
Maybe what she actually means by that statement is, BEST YEAR TO COME, as it gives her plenty of shite to talk about in the media and potential book material 😫

@Minxmonx , go into your preferences and disable 'holiday styling'. It will remove from all avatars. Don't mind the occasional hat but these masks are just purple blobs! :love:
Just done it thanks! Was driving me nuts. I can tolerate the little pixie hats, but those masks were ridiculous 🥸

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Mum passes away, Kids living with their Dads, Harvey has a protection order to keep her away from him, MM repossessed, bankruptcy court hearing, more DV from CW…yep, best year ever to come!!!!!!!! 🙄
I can't wait! Bring on 2022

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.