Katie Price #99 What does Mr Price smell like please? I reckon bull and cottage cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bespoke is a pretty naff name for something that’s second hand 🤦‍
According to wiki, in a retail environment (as would be with Mr Price's car collection), Bespoke means this : -

"Bespoke in Retail. Bespoke items are designed or made to fit the requirements of an individual customer. The company offers a bespoke, "tailor made" vacation service to Australia, New Zealand, Africa and Asia. The men's clothing boutique is a combination of designer and bespoke merchandise."

How exactly do you achieve a Bespoke secondhand car then I wonder if its already made?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
According to wiki, in a retail environment (as would be with Mr Price's car collection), Bespoke means this : -

"Bespoke in Retail. Bespoke items are designed or made to fit the requirements of an individual customer. The company offers a bespoke, "tailor made" vacation service to Australia, New Zealand, Africa and Asia. The men's clothing boutique is a combination of designer and bespoke merchandise."

How exactly do you achieve a Bespoke secondhand car then I wonder if its already made?
‘E’s gonna customise it Essex Massive style innit!!😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
KATIE PRICE #100 REPEAT AFTER ME: ONE HUNDRED THREADS ON AND I’M STILL A CUPID STUNT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
saying again ‘people are under police investigations to cause more drama 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 951969
I see she’s edited it, taking out the bit about Police investigations and all those who’ve caused her drama finally punished, which is laughable because she was under investigation and look what happened to her sweet FA. So Katie I hope those you say have done you wrong get treated as leniently as you, that’s if anyone has actually done you any real wrong and let’s hope 2022 is your year of karma for all those you have done wrong to, including the many you‘ve not paid (whilst living the life of luxury) which in my mind makes you no better than a lowlife thief.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I daresay that's the whole idea. As he can't sell 'em it's a good way to get the cash.
Yep. I wonder if the insurance would pay out though.Its an unsecured site, he doesn’t own the property( his girlfriends ownership of the property is open to question)
Is he meeting the requirements of his insurance policies?

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Her last agent/pr up until slapgate.
Yep the one who had the hysterical old munter rock-up on her doorstep at some ungodly hour screeching about Mr Price attacking her, the one who obviously thought she was doing the right thing by alerting the authorities as to what happenned then accompanied it to the hospital as it screeched about a broken jaw, multiple bruising etc etc. All this was done on top of the life-threateningly injured feet she was "forced" to use in fleeing from Biffa.
Said Agent, having protected her client then found herself to blame when Biffa ordered skanky to shut her trap or else and tell the police it was the Invisible Man wot dunnit an' not 'im, therefore Kirsty Agent gets to receive ALL the blame and responsibility
Thats it in a nutshell

Yep. I wonder if the insurance would pay out though.Its an unsecured site, he doesn’t own the property( his girlfriends ownership of the property is open to question)
He's already lost the cash repayment on the BMW skanky wrote off because if it was insured they sure as hell won't be recompensing him for that will they?

Reactions: 37
Don’t forget he’s conducting business in a place of residence, has he applied for a change of use for the premises? He’s not very smart advertising this tit.

Reactions: 32
I usually only read as there's normally a lot of funny comments about how much of a mess she is but there's so many supportive comments on this post it's making me sick! I really don't understand the love for her

Obviously some people have very low standards 🤣
The reason she looks like she only has supportive comments is she is removing/hiding the negative ones, she’s done it to lots of people. She did it to me a while back I wasn’t blocked but no one can see any comments I make and others who spoke out have said she‘s done the same to them.

Reactions: 26
I can literally hear KP trying to say those names with her illiterate speech impediment! 🤣🤣🤣
"Yeah an dat So Crates geezer - ''ees derr wun wot owns Sheesh dunnee?

Den dat Neeedashit, Noodlum, Nobbler wotsit fella - 'ooos 'e aniways?

Dat uvver wun woz im dat woz married to dat Wilderbeast womman ''ooo 'ad awl dat bad surjurry dat made 'er luk loike a freek; She owtta get 'erself a gud surjin like wot I 'as innit........................

Thus spake the Goddess wot is skanky ;)

Did say on the previous thread that it was a weird place to set up a luxury car dealership, what with the monthly burglaries and people coming round trashing the place for lols.

He should have asked his Dolly if the place was safe, those cars will be carnapped soon I expect.
Repossessed more like :)

‘E’s gonna customise it Essex Massive style innit!!😂😂
Oh yes! Take off the exhaust pipes to make it sound like a tractor, put bigger wheels and tyres on the back, lots of stick-on lighting strips, plenty of stickers proclaiming "Me 'Uvver moter is a Kia", furry car seat covers & set of dice, gigantic speakers to deafen other road users as he blasts out "Hurricane" on the CD player oh and not forgetting the stick on flames over the back wheel arches to accentuate the massive speeds this moter will achieve LOL Well and truly Essicks'd :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
The reason she looks like she only has supportive comments is she is removing/hiding the negative ones, she’s done it to lots of people. She did it to me a while back I wasn’t blocked but no one can see any comments I make and others who spoke out have said she‘s done the same to them.
She's deleted mine on this current post!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I wouldnt be surprised if they blame harvey for smashing the window, with the excuse of not wanting to go back to college.

• Sad
She's deleted mine on this current post!
As I say she did it to me a while back and no doubt she’s doing it to nearly all the negative comments, she doesn’t block as she doesn’t want to lose people going to her IG account and viewing her stories as it gives her 💷💷💷💷 so she hides your comments instead, hoping you don’t know what she’s done, or she removes them. So anyone posting and getting no likes is because she’s probably hidden your comments and doesn’t want to block you as it would cost the lowlife 💷💷💷💷💷. Clearly she can’t take the negativity (truth) just the worshipping, a narcissist through and through.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
“Don’t know why she doesn’t start glamour modelling again”??

Er I do, she’s a fucked up mess of scar tissue and no one wants to see it anymore, especially when there are younger, prettier women coming up who are much nicer than Skanky. Pretty simple I would have thought. Wow her fans are denser than I thought 🙄
That quote made me lol, .....not exactly a goldmine getting your baps out for 4 or 5 care in the community cases :LOL:

• Haha
@Minxmonx , go into your preferences and disable 'holiday styling'. It will remove from all avatars. Don't mind the occasional hat but these masks are just purple blobs! :love:
Thank you Jersey ❤😘 they were doing my head in too! Little phone screen full of big purple blobs was pickling my eyeballs up 🤣

Afternoon everyone, here's to another year of shared laughter and merriment at Skankies expense, I hope everybody who's had a tit year that the next one will be better for you all 👽🤗❤😘 in her case, I hope it's shittier, obviously, and all the poor people she's robbed and scanned get justice finally xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23

And the shitshow carries on

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.