Katie Price #99 What does Mr Price smell like please? I reckon bull and cottage cheese!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has taken the police investigation bit off…..wonder why?? 🤔
What a tube she is. 😂 People are not under police investigation because you ranted down the phone to the police and demanded people you dislike be arrested. Not how it works you silly cow. She really is unravelling if she keeps making these statements and then deleting them!

Does anyone remember someone said on here ages ago ( maybe PTme?) the police were sick of her as she was always trying to report people for stupid things?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I believe she keeps changing them as she has been sent legal warnings from the person she's trying to blame for what's happened. (no further info other than that)
I'm guessing she's trying to pin it all on Kirsty somehow 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 33
What does her comment at the bottom say?

He really is a half-price Chris Hughes.
On the contrary, he’s the modern day Socrates, Nietzsche and Wittgenstein all mixed together. We should hang on every word of wisdom that comes from his mouth and be grateful that he shares his insights with us.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I’ve got to laugh at her suggesting she’s gonna smash 2022. She smashes everything and everyone around her every bloody year, that’s the problem the stupid bint!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
WTF is he going on about?

View attachment 952011
I just posted this in another thread but it seems particularly relevant here - do they really believe that some sort of magic curtain comes down at the stroke of midnight and everything changes?! It’s just another day in the same long timeline, bleeping morons. Just because you write the year with one different digit doesn’t change the fact you’re still a pair of cunts making the same boring mistakes over and over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Notice how the drama is everybody else’s fault.The only resolution she needs to make is accept responsibility for my own actions.
Lowlife like her just blame everybody else, tattle, the press, ex husbands, I could go on ( I can hear her voice screeching & ranting🥱) but she would never ever blame herself, because she is completely blameless 🤥

Reactions: 27
Well my darlings, it’s nearly a New Year will Skanky & Wanky make it go out with a bang 🥴Can I just say now while it’s early, I wish everybody Health, Wealth, Happiness & Lots Of Love for 2022 🥂 🎉 We Got This ❤
Likewise xx

Reactions: 18
He’s doing the first rule of fight club, but badly. He wants us all to forget he’s a coercive and controlling abuser. Shhh everyone…it was the monkey on coke, not me! 🤣
Yes, I think they are both going to have to talk about 2021 quite a lot. In a court of law and under oath!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.