Katie Price #98 Witch in a ditch. Avoided jail without a hitch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Part 1 of the new look 2022 Pricey!
Desperately trying to reinvent herself yet doesn't realise she's yesterday's news.
Right up until the house tumbling down around her as it must surely do soon.
Katie, your wasting your time darling.
Joe Public has had enough of you and your evil ways.
You've lost your kids and made Harvey look like a clown.
Gone too far, no way back.
Pissing about with your hair ain't going to do anything to increase your popularity.
Please just duck off into obscurity where you belong.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
There are some Twitter accounts saying she’s there with Skanky, but they all look like click bait/malware links…when I first saw them, thought OMG surely not, but luckily appears Princess has tagged Emily in her photo, guess she took it, so thankfully looks like she is deffo with Peter and Em.👍🏼
Skanky can't afford Dubai

Hair done AGAIN 🤬🤬🤬
Jesus ... The state if those eyebrows 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hair done AGAIN 🤬🤬🤬
If I put those slug pretend eyebrow things on my face, hubby would soon let me know I looked stupid. Why doesn't Mr Price or a family member tell her she looks utterly ridiculous!! She really is stupid to not realise it herself though.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
WHAT THE ACTUAL duck are those things above her eyes?!!!
4D, High Definition, Slug Brows. There appearing in the next series of The Blue Planet, apparently there a new species that David Attenbourgh never new about until now

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Aww thanks Crazy Horse. I'm not a pretty sight at the moment with all this shite on though. I can't breathe either with these false tits on. Phew. Xx ❤
Let's hope Pom has enough information in your last few messages to put together a true representation of your delicious appearance, I've got a great mental image but there's nothing as good as a picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Let's get some salt, lots of it!! Salt kills slugs.....(I don't want to harm slugs btw) I just like laughing at The Pwicey, woohoo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread 😃🥰🧵 x.

Well done @MrsCranky at getting your thread title 🥰💖🤗❤😘 xx.

I'm up to page 45 so be catching up more later 🥰

I leave this here for now 😄 x.

Looks like Cole moobs have sagged even more..😄

Resizer_16407294576040.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 62
So I take it no Harvey posts today (so far) they have taken him back to college, where he will have routine, calmness and a better diet. No doubt the staff will have to undo all 💩 she has done in the last few days.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Evening all ,well it would appear that Pete,Emily and princess and junior are holidaying in Dubai from their IG posts.
Not a Sk(W)anky in sight oh dear.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I participate in real life for a few hours & come back to 14 pages catch up reading 😳🤣
@MrsCranky YOU DID IT, WOO HOO, WAYYYY HEYYYY, "HARV, DO YOU LOVE IT HARV, MRS CRANKY WON HARV, DO YOU LOVE THAT MRS CRANKY WON HARV, BUT NOT AS MUCH AS MUCH AS YOU LOVE MUMMY HARV"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Let's get some salt, lots of it!! Salt kills slugs.....(I don't want to harm slugs btw) I just like laughing at The Pwicey, woohoo!!
But her fillers might disolve, eyebrows would slide down to her lips, her lips would drop to her tits, and she'd have to tuck her ears into her jogger pockets, wait!......your fecking genius !!!!!! Grab the salt

• Haha
Reactions: 24
tit crap lousy day!
Another row with so called family!
I am changing my number and not calling them again!
Lousy mobile is lost ( who gives a white nobody phones me anyway)
I hate my crap exuxtense!
😥😥😥😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hair done AGAIN 🤬🤬🤬
Just know, after she filters her photos, she thinks “ Yeah I’m still Jordan, I’m “Love Island” material, I got myself a youngish lad, I just look 20 years old me, I love ittttttt, never underestimate The Pwicey“.

I actually think her mind is so frazzled now, she’s convinced herself it’s true.

After the car crash her only way back to some sort of normality, was to ditch Wanky, step away from the the limelight, end the surgeries, end the constant holidays, stop the lies, delete her social media, pay whatever she could of her debts and try to become a responsible Mum. The Priory would have attempted to tell her this, but she wouldn’t have listened, she’s “Pwicey”, indestructible in her eyes. Every visit to the Priory is a waste of time, she’s never wanted to reform, she proves time and time again it’s not in her nature to be anything different than this “ WoooooHoooo” attention seeking monster that is now her true self.

We all know she is incapable of even a slight change in her behaviour, she seems to live for chaos, but it’s gone too far and she no longer controls events. The fact is she actually can’t/doesn’t want to change, this is end game in sight, and 2022 will finally be the year she has to pay the piper.

Can’t see even ”Untouchable Pwice” dodging what’s coming, finally she will be accountable for her actions, the truth will out with the bankruptcy hearing, and how much longer can “slapgate” drag on. The media will have to report this truth, just reading the comments sections now, few believe the lies she sources to them to print anymore. It won’t be pretty.

Probably even be sectioned at some point, or something worse will happen, she won’t be able to deal with reality when it hits, just a question of time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
No photos of the slug creature getting her nails and hair done for ages. Mustn't be able to blag any freebies any more. She'd go at least once a week before. I bet she hates it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.