Katie Price #98 Witch in a ditch. Avoided jail without a hitch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks to Keyser666 for taking the time to explain, much appreciated.

Right now it doesn't seem possible to Like or Quote (respond to) DC16's message no.14. The message seems pretty innocuous so I can't see that it would be blocked. Others have already 'liked' so why can't I?

OK, so DC16's message has vanished, I'm sure the mods had a good reason.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Phew 😥 thank goodness not there with KP
There are some Twitter accounts saying she’s there with Skanky, but they all look like click bait/malware links…when I first saw them, thought OMG surely not, but luckily appears Princess has tagged Emily in her photo, guess she took it, so thankfully looks like she is deffo with Peter and Em.👍🏼

Reactions: 24
When is the bankruptcy hearing? If she doesn’t pitch up and give them what they ask for them what happens next?

Reactions: 17
Many thanks to Keyser666 for taking the time to explain, much appreciated.

Right now it doesn't seem possible to Like or Quote (respond to) DC16's message no.14. The message seems pretty innocuous so I can't see that it would be blocked. Others have already 'liked' so why can't I?

OK, so DC16's message has vanished, I'm sure the mods had a good reason.
My fault I deleted it in error 🤦🏻‍♀️ Too much wine 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
There are some Twitter accounts saying she’s there with Skanky, but they all look like click bait/malware links…when I first saw them, thought OMG surely not, but luckily appears Princess has tagged Emily in her photo, guess she took it, so thankfully looks like she is deffo with Peter and Em.👍🏼
No way on the planet would Pete agree to let Princess go Dubai with Skanky and Wanky. Or even just Skanky. Ain't happening.

Reactions: 42
No way on the planet would Pete agree to let Princess go Dubai with Skanky and Wanky. Or even just Skanky. Ain't happening.
Wonder if they were trying to play mind games yesterday with the M25 post as they would know people might jump to the conclusion they were going to an airport.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
@Binfest anymore tea updates please 🙏 did they manage to get a photo agency to pay for them to go away?

Reactions: 27
@MrsCranky what a nice surprise for you 😉
Thanks Bargainhunt99. Yes a lovely surprise. I've just sprayed an old mouthguard white and waiting for it to dry so I have the Turkey teef too to complete the look. Hope I can get them in my mouth as my lips are swollen like a baboons arse from the bicycle pump. Who needs surgery when you can do this at home! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yeah totally agree, just seeing the links initially made my heart miss a beat, thought “How On Earth”…..wont link to them, as they appear to be dodgy malware sites, but there are quite a few tweets looking like media sources, saying “Junior and Princess jet to Dubai with mum Price”.

Think we now know why Skanky had that limited couple of hours on Christmas Day at AFP’s, that’s her entire access over the holidays. Probably as others mentioned, they wanted to see their grandmother more than anything else, that was the only way Skanky could get to see them. Peter really seems to have complete control over their whereabouts now, thankfully.

Wanky really is persona non grata, we must get to the truth about this soon. C’mon Skanky tell us why he really wasn’t in the photo at AFP’s, someone drove you there surely, instead are we just gonna have a few more IG meltdowns, you unravelling girl, with the strain of all this deflection.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Thank you for this very insightful information….a couple of people have just said that the relevant people have been made aware 🤞🤞. Do you know roughly what time timescale would be with regards to Skanky having to start her community service and also when she would have to start the court ordered therapy sessions? Thanks
Thank you so much for taking the time to post this detailed information.
Let's just hope that what you suggest has all been sorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.