Katie Price #98 Witch in a ditch. Avoided jail without a hitch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah totally agree, just seeing the links initially made my heart miss a beat, thought “How On Earth”…..wont link to them, as they appear to be dodgy malware sites, but there are quite a few tweets looking like media sources, saying “Junior and Princess jet to Dubai with mum Price”.

Think we now know why Skanky had that limited couple of hours on Christmas Day at AFP’s, that’s her entire access over the holidays. Probably as others mentioned, they wanted to see their grandmother more than anything else, that was the only way Skanky could get to see them. Peter really seems to have complete control over their whereabouts now, thankfully.

Wanky really is persona non grata, we must get to the truth about this soon. C’mon Skanky tell us why he really wasn’t in the photo at AFP’s, someone drove you there surely, instead are we just gonna have a few more IG meltdowns, you unravelling girl, with the strain of all this deflection.
She is indeed unraveling, she knows damn well that soon she's going to have to answer questions she doesn't want to answer and no amount of deflection and bollocks is going to stop the house of cards coming down finally. It's doing her head in because she can't wiggle out of it much longer & she doesn't know what to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Aww thanks Crazy Horse. I'm not a pretty sight at the moment with all this shite on though. I can't breathe either with these false tits on. Phew. Xx ❤
@MrsCranky you really are making the most of this award, I LOVE IT WOOOHOOOO you have now set a precedent for future title winners 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It must grate on Katie that two of her children have managed to go somewhere she would give her right arm to be right now.
Do the UAE allow convicted criminals in?
Or, more likely, I presume she was unable to blag a freebie as the main contenders for paying won't touch her with a bargepole now.

Reactions: 29
Actually, sorry people, but I think it suits her short!
<<runs away>>

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It must grate on Katie that two of her children have managed to go somewhere she would give her right arm to be right now.
Do the UAE allow convicted criminals in?
Or, more likely, I presume she was unable to blag a freebie as the main contenders for paying won't touch her with a bargepole now.
She could get into Dubai with a 30 day tourist visa, but could never get a work permit there

Reactions: 12
The night belongs to Mrs Cranky, well done madam!🍾💐👏👏👏 Meanwhile, back at Spout Hall, I predict "Trouble at Mill" brewing.😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her eyebrows look like mine while I have my brow tint on! It's like she has forgotten to wipe it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ah so now the reason for today's social media ranting meltdown becomes clear - Pete, Emily and the kids have jetted off to Dubai whereas she can't even bag a freebie to Butlins ....

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Ah so now the reason for today's social media ranting meltdown becomes clear - Pete, Emily and the kids have jetted off to Dubai whereas she can't even bag a freebie to Butlins ....
Are Hoseasons still on the go? That's more her bag I think 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hi all, a long time lurker feeling brave and out after a couple of wines lol 😊. Just wanted to say the Last video on the gram the skank monster has put out with Harvey he seems drugged up and out of it, he can’t keep his eyes open !! Is she over dosing him to keep him quiet! Whatever he takes med wise she’s given him too much ! Also what the hell is she wearing, looks like a slimy slug 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Thats not true!! She spent christmas with Harvey and Mr Half Price a whole 3 weeks ago in a wooden shed on some farm thingy place....Shame on you for telling Porkies 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.