Katie Price #98 Witch in a ditch. Avoided jail without a hitch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @MrsCranky, since you've dressed for the occsssion can I ask is it drafty without your big girl knickers on under your tarty dress.🎊🎊

• Haha
Reactions: 22
i have pondered over the last few months and was hoping the crappy red tops would pull up on it but of course not! I apologise if this is an old one and has been discussed before I joined - but way back during slapgate I swear Wanky was giving hand signals - most likely to skank monster to keep her mouth shut ….
If you go to KP thread #55 (round about 890 onwards...) everyone was asking about the hand signals back then (just in case that helps with your question) :)

Reactions: 19
Welcome new people, if you haven't already done so then please have a read of the Wiki up there 👆👆❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
i have pondered over the last few months and was hoping the crappy red tops would pull up on it but of course not! I apologise if this is an old one and has been discussed before I joined - but way back during slapgate I swear Wanky was giving hand signals - most likely to skank monster to keep her mouth shut ….
Welcome @throwlightonliars

Congratulations @MrsCranky, since you've dressed for the occsssion can I ask is it drafty without your big girl knickers on under your tarty dress.🎊🎊
Thank you@maggie-moo. No I got my brown tights on over me giant pants and the tartan slippers on. My slugs have fallen off now but managed to fit the mouthguard in. I hope no one rings me as I can't talk. Also my head is sweating from the rug so my fake tan has run down my face 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
It's the sign for "I'm a wanker & I know it" 😂🤣
No, we didn't know what it was. Could be anything.
It's not a recognised sign in BSL or Makaton. He was probably just trying to be clever 🥴
No I thought not too - it’s obviously a special sign between the two of them, spill the beans and your dead ☠ And we thought romance was dead 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
As another day draws to an end and tomorrow beckons, what have we learned?

Even with short hair she's still a bleep!

And when tomorrow finally arrives what will be different?

Nothing, she'll still be a bleep!

That's your lot Katie, get use to it 'cos it can only get worse.
I can't wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Thank you@maggie-moo. No I got my brown tights on over me giant pants and the tartan slippers on. My slugs have fallen off now but managed to fit the mouthguard in. I hope no one rings me as I can't talk. Also my head is sweating from the rug so my fake tan has run down my face 🤣
Oh @MrsCranky I love you! Thanks for the laughs tonight x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m going to hold my hands up and say that the video of Harvey was a step too far and I’ve filed a police report. I couldn’t sit back in all conscience and watch this poor boy being exploited anymore. I hope others have done the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Maybe he's the one being abused
Screenshot_20211228-233524_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I know!! The resemblance is strong lol we get mistaken all the time ! 😂😂🤣
The likeness is amazing!

Have a line or 2. You won't care what you look like 😂 Try not to piss your pants though 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bloody hell, The Mirror have just put out a sick bucket inducing, ass-licking piece on her latest hairstyle. Even for their puff pieces this is just pure positive Pwice PR, ain’t she lovely/hard done-by BS.

Here’s just a quote, the whole thing is a love-in🤮…..

Earlier this week, the under-fire star - who is due to start community service soon - was forced to hit back as cruel critics passed comment on how she spent her Christmas Day.
Katie is a doting mother to five children from three previous relationships - meaning like many other blended families across the country, Christmas is spent across various households.

I shouldn't be, but I’m still shocked they continue to write these glowing articles about her, I really thought they’d turn, but other than the odd article, it’s all back to the sycophantic normal.

Just a constant wind-up “Cruel critics”….FFS.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I’m going to hold my hands up and say that the video of Harvey was a step too far and I’ve filed a police report. I couldn’t sit back in all conscience and watch this poor boy being exploited anymore. I hope others have done the same.
Well done 👏👏👏👏 I hope they loads, she always loved the fact she's had full control over Harvey's life. Hasn't had to be accountable to anyone, and she completely abuses that trust. The amount of money Harvey should have earned over the years there should be no need for funding from local authorities unless of course she has abused his finances also.

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Well my loves that’s me off to bed, thanks for the laughs today, see you all tomorrow for more of the same ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Comments on his latest insta post are brutal and as far as I can see he has only responded once. Touched a nerve?
Screenshot_20211229-000748_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Hi all, a long time lurker feeling brave and out after a couple of wines lol 😊. Just wanted to say the Last video on the gram the skank monster has put out with Harvey he seems drugged up and out of it, he can’t keep his eyes open !! Is she over dosing him to keep him quiet! Whatever he takes med wise she’s given him too much ! Also what the hell is she wearing, looks like a slimy slug 😂
Wouldn’t put it past her or wanky…

Reactions: 18
Just curious, as this will have to be checked out by the police, will she be stopped from posting Harvey videos during any investigation?

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.