Katie Price #98 Witch in a ditch. Avoided jail without a hitch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello Tattlers! I hope you all had a merry Christmas....or at least a tolerable one. I've just caught up on here....finally! So it seems the 'worlds greatest muvver' has been forcing a disabled, vulnerable person to be her mouthpiece for her bitter rants? Just when you thought a person couldn't go any lower! What an utterly vile specimen!
Then binfest said someone else has been reported for coercive control, well I sure to god hope so, that would be a belated xmas present for all of us.

A general thought on this which I continue to have....the original coercive control / assault / theft charges, they must have all come from the lips of Skanky Price, so why does anyone believe there are definite charges on Cole? She lies continually, lies about being an addict, lies about being a victim, lies about having 50/50 custody. Does anyone still believe the 'Cole is me abuser' story line? If he is... and her family are still enabling their relationship ( as she claimed) then they are dumber than her, if they know he didn't abuse her and that's why they still think her and Cole being together is a great thing then they support her lies and continue them to the media..... what an absolute shower of shites!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I could have written this myself Jaynie. My tattle friends save me from my sadness. Last night in bed, I did the biggest snort ever at Mrs Cranky’s post about her curtains. The humour among us is like medicine. . Thank you my friends.
I was crying with laughter at mrs cranky’s post. Hilarious, and when others joined in too I couldn’t stop. Love the humour on here. Can’t beat a good laugh. It’s definitely the best medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Second post… duck me has taken since the last post to catch up with these threads!! ⚡. Can’t wait to see what 2022 will bring for Cunty McCunt Face. Karma hopefully !!! Happy new year tattlers x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
*Thread title : Katie Price #99 Clearly you’re not scared of a needle prick, do you really think WE are that thick?*

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hello Tattlers! I hope you all had a merry Christmas....or at least a tolerable one. I've just caught up on here....finally! So it seems the 'worlds greatest muvver' has been forcing a disabled, vulnerable person to be her mouthpiece for her bitter rants? Just when you thought a person couldn't go any lower! What an utterly vile specimen!
Then binfest said someone else has been reported for coercive control, well I sure to god hope so, that would be a belated xmas present for all of us.

A general thought on this which I continue to have....the original coercive control / assault / theft charges, they must have all come from the lips of Skanky Price, so why does anyone believe there are definite charges on Cole? She lies continually, lies about being an addict, lies about being a victim, lies about having 50/50 custody. Does anyone still believe the 'Cole is me abuser' story line? If he is... and her family are still enabling their relationship ( as she claimed) then they are dumber than her, if they know he didn't abuse her and that's why they still think her and Cole being together is a great thing then they support her lies and continue them to the media..... what an absolute shower of shites!
I think it is she that has been reported for coercive control as Harvey has been made to make these comments against the 'nasty'

She is the one being reported for coercive control as poor Harv cant speak for himself, she promps him all the time. She should keep him out of the media full stop. Also, and I'm not being nasty but who wants to walk about wearing a beanie hat with an H on it? In the phonetic alphabet isn't it H for Half wit?

🙋‍♀️ TinkerBell here
Hi babes x

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.