Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@PTMe any teeny tiny chance at all that she actually did cook Christmas dinner? And if indeed she did, would it have even been edible? We've only ever seen her make carbonara raw onion with scrambled egg pasta. And grey mash from boiling dirty spuds in their skins, served with something resembling a charcoal stick 🤷 (she tried to tell us they were lamb chops)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
It seems the old slapper is telling the papers different versions.

From the mirror

Katie Price spends Boxing Day with Carl Woods after spending Christmas with family
Katie Price has linked up with fiance Carl Woods after she spent Christmas Day with her family, posting an epic photo of them all togetherThe 43-year-old former glamour model had spent a wholesome day with her family.

From the scum
KATIE Price has hit back at speculation about how she spent her Christmas Day - explaining she cooked dinner for Carl Woods' family..After posing alongside her fiance on Boxing Day, she said: "Carl has a family too and I didn't spend Christmas Day with my family.

Reactions: 23
It seems the old slapper is telling the papers different versions.

From the mirror

Katie Price spends Boxing Day with Carl Woods after spending Christmas with family
Katie Price has linked up with fiance Carl Woods after she spent Christmas Day with her family, posting an epic photo of them all togetherThe 43-year-old former glamour model had spent a wholesome day with her family.

From the scum
KATIE Price has hit back at speculation about how she spent her Christmas Day - explaining she cooked dinner for Carl Woods' family..After posing alongside her fiance on Boxing Day, she said: "Carl has a family too and I didn't spend Christmas Day with my family.
I don't think even she knows where she was on which day!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think she must be bloody wonder woman. If she can cook a Christmas dinner ‘at her house’ (wherever that might be) for Coles family then spend half the day at her Mums house she must be knackered. And how does she get from hers to her Mums? Broomstick?
She’s a compulsive liar -no way did she cook Xmas dinner without publicising it!!! She went to her mums without crawl space because there is probably a restraining order against him seeing her kids -both Peter and Kieran probably applied after crawl space hit her,

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
If you report something on IG it will disappear on your own feed…

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She's removed it..too late witch
She must read our thoughts. Another thing which I feel is wrong is to deliberately distress Harvey. If she really is upset with the press she should protect him from it. As much as we abhor the Skank, Harvey probably loves her and doesn’t want to see her unhappy. To use him as a foul speaking mouthpiece really is the last straw.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
She sounds particularly angry in the outburst tonight, things must be getting to her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I see from the pictures that she made an extra special effort for xmas day with a new trackie. She could have put a brush through her nylon hair though!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I tried to catch up with what's been going on over Christmas but there was so much happening I have probably missed most of it.
I don't know how to carry over from previous threads so going to try a screenshot.

I don't know at least 4 people in that photograph. Who are they??
Screenshot_20211226-222608_Chrome.jpg
ò

Reactions: 10
It's still there, but it's as DC16 said, it disappears from feed after reporting. On my way to report it now.
Ahh thought so..yeh the more people report it the better. She can't be getting away with tit like that as well as everything else. She's the lowest of the low 👌🏼

Reactions: 21
I tried to catch up with what's been going on over Christmas but there was so much happening I have probably missed most of it.
I don't know how to carry over from previous threads so going to try a screenshot.

I don't know at least 4 people in that photograph. Who are they??
View attachment 944820ò
I think that's Harry, Sophie's bf, beside Junior. I think that's Danny's wife or partner at the back right, 2 in. I assume the kiddies near the front are Danny's too.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.