Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh thought so..yeh the more people report it the better. She can't be getting away with tit like that as well as everything else. She's the lowest of the low 👌🏼
Don’t really use Instagram but gone on especially to report that post

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I tried to catch up with what's been going on over Christmas but there was so much happening I have probably missed most of it.
I don't know how to carry over from previous threads so going to try a screenshot.

I don't know at least 4 people in that photograph. Who are they??
View attachment 944820ò
Quoting my own post because I don't know the guy 3 along on back row, lady 6 along on back row and last 2 on middle row. Who are they? Xx

Reactions: 8
Do we think any of the media will report on her using Harvey in this instance? As a previous poster mentioned, The Sun have only reported the first part of the video where she slams the media.

Reactions: 20
I think that's Harry, Sophie's bf, beside Junior. I think that's Danny's wife or partner at the back right, 2 in. I assume the kiddies near the front are Danny's too.
🥰🥰 you have read my mind and answered the questions I didn't know 😅

Reactions: 9
It seems the old slapper is telling the papers different versions.

From the mirror

Katie Price spends Boxing Day with Carl Woods after spending Christmas with family
Katie Price has linked up with fiance Carl Woods after she spent Christmas Day with her family, posting an epic photo of them all togetherThe 43-year-old former glamour model had spent a wholesome day with her family.

From the scum
KATIE Price has hit back at speculation about how she spent her Christmas Day - explaining she cooked dinner for Carl Woods' family..After posing alongside her fiance on Boxing Day, she said: "Carl has a family too and I didn't spend Christmas Day with my family.
Who drove her to Amy’s house 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Email sent…I know the last bit will be nothing to do with them but wanted to add it just in case 🤷‍♀️
I actually think that Harvey is an ambassador, not Katie. Although, again, he can’t consent to this or really do any meaningful promotion of the charity. I really do think she should only be allowed supervised access to him, at best. The only time I will ever muster an ounce of respect for her, is if she walks away from those poor children forever. Her poison will just continue to slowly drip into their lives otherwise.

I see from the pictures that she made an extra special effort for xmas day with a new trackie. She could have put a brush through her nylon hair though!
Her hair always reminds me of old barbie dolls. You know, when their hair got so matted and knotted your mum cut it all off and said it was the trend to have short hair.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know right? Absolute bullshit! And she thinks people will believe her LIES. How far is it from her cesspit to St Amy's anyway? Yup, I'm sure she was up at 6am cooking lunch for 'Coles family' for 12pm? Would that give her enough time to get to St Amy's for half a day?
what if the stories the other day were the time they cooked for his parents (before they got rejected from Vegas) and she’s actually fabricating lies with her own truth.? I think Carl was at MM all day Christmas Day on his own.. in his stories you can see him on the pink sofa which is at the MM. I think he’d of dropped her off.. gone back to MM then returned later to collect her.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
You know the clip some time go when Cawl started messing with Harvey's carrot cake - Harvey was getting agitated (bloomin rightly so)... I wonder this new clip she has done, if Cawl is nearby, that it could make Harvey sense fear. I sense fear from him and I've only seen photos of the nasty git.

I'm not educated in the Autism field, only what you do end up learning as a parent to a cared for child - I can only speak from my learning of being around people with extra needs, that they do often sense things we don't. No one should assume that Harvey doesn't feel fear, or not know when something isn't OK. He just doesn't have the ability to make the choices we would. That in itself breaks my heart 😢

I would hope the medical team at the college will have weighed Harvey, before he left for the holidays. If he goes back having added a few pounds, than that's everyone over the Xmas period, but if it's a huge weight gain, than that is down to them not managing his diet.

Can you see either of them helping Harvey to manage his weight? Nope. Thought not!

Don't forget her very, very poorly swollen feet, back in their boots 🙄😳
Harvey always looks more anxious when Carl is around.. his whole persona changes when he hears Carl speak or Carl steps closer.. just look at the videos .. it’s clear Harvey is weary of him

• Sad
Reactions: 28
This makes me sad about Harvey when i see pics of him with Cole and Kate, knowing the other 4 kids have good daddies looking after them and their interests, who does Harvey have to look out for him other than Kate :-(

Could someone who has knowledge of social/disability services (not my area at all) clarify maybe whether Harvey would have other advocates who would be responsible for overseeing his wellbeing?
His staff will have responsibility for his wellbeing and they will have been trained to notice anything which could be a safeguarding concern. He will also have a social worker who staff could report any concerns to.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Knowing how access works. I would imagine AFP is the person who is allowed supervised access with the kids for Katie. This can be at a access centre or somewhere that all parties agree to (I.e Kieran, Peter, Katie and AFP). Normally very hard to get it at someone’s house but I’d assume they’d play on the terminal illness card. I have a nasty feeling it’s something more with Cole, more than slapgate. It takes a lot to get a restraining order for kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
I actually think that Harvey is an ambassador, not Katie. Although, again, he can’t consent to this or really do any meaningful promotion of the charity. I really do think she should only be allowed supervised access to him, at best. The only time I will ever muster an ounce of respect for her, is if she walks away from those poor children forever. Her poison will just continue to slowly drip into their lives otherwise.
They're all bloody in on it!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I said that the other week, it's becoming clearer all the time that she is putting him and choosing him above her children. And that's disgusting in my book, she's no mother, she was an incubation unit at best.
And couldn’t even do that right where Harvey was concerned. I hope her Christmas was as tit as she is 🤗

Reactions: 18
As I recently watched some old series of KP PA- she had a terribly potty mouth back then. Effing and jeffing with various kids in earshot.

Reactions: 20
Had to laugh at the comment about Manky on the sun Fb page, about sherbert and sherry.
Screenshot_2021-12-26-23-39-33-347.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly, the terminally ill AFP is starting to grate on my nerves. I, like many others, lost my mum this year. She was an alcoholic all my life, although I didn’t realise till my early teens. I maintained a relationship with her, even though it was hard. There were so many times I thought were happy but look back now and realise how ‘not normal’ they were. I live a few hundred miles away and she went downhill so quickly I didn’t get a chance to say goodbye. Even though she drank and it angered me, I understand how hard life had been to her. If I had the time Skanky has had with her mum, I would treasure every second, no matter how hard. Sadly, I think she is so emotionally detached, that when her mum does die, she will just see it as a way to get sympathy/attention. i really don’t believe she feels anything beyond her own wants and needs. A terminal victim. Please press, just call her Amy bleeping Price! She would outlast the bloody terminator!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.