Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She tells them and eats them judging by those shotputter shoulders
I’m a social worker and I would say that those kids are on a child protection plan due to carwashes violence towards her - that night at least. Skanky will have been told that the kids cannot be in Carwashes company so basically she has chosen him over her kids, the women who make this choice are often very needy and cannot live without a man in their lives - any man

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I’m a social worker and I would say that those kids are on a child protection plan due to carwashes violence towards her - that night at least. Skanky will have been told that the kids cannot be in Carwashes company so basically she has chosen him over her kids, the women who make this choice are often very needy and cannot live without a man in their lives - any man
Good to know that, but why then is Harvey still in his company, when it is clear that Harvey is the most vulnerable of the children.

Reactions: 36
Surely if he doesn't want to have hagface texting him then he should change his ruddy number? Is it really that hard to work that out or what???? :(
Why should he have to do that though? No, he shouldn't. Anyway, he's best off keeping it and all her messages (if she HAS been sending any) for future use as ammo I say 👍🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good to know that, but why then is Harvey still in his company, when it is clear that Harvey is the most vulnerable of the children.
Could it be his age? (I don’t know if he’s over 18)

Reactions: 14
I think we are all writing the script for Skanky...
Watching her old reality shows ( I had forgotten most of it) she really enjoys winding up the press / public with little games etc and gets a right buzz.
We sit here thinking how accurately we have predicted the next stage but I do wonder if she reads on here and gets ideas and really buzzes off making us speculate etc?
But sadly due to the "state of her mind" at present she isnt making a very good job of it and it is all backfiring on her big style.
I would rather the "tea spillers" be cryptic than them sabotage a case by leaking info - so I sort of understand.
I genuinely think the tide is turning - the press have been a bit savage - whilst still upholding their "contracts" for arse kissing and she has lost a lot of public sympathy.
Im fascinated - as for years to me she portrayed someone pretty savvy in the industry who made a good job with her kids and was pretty down to earth. I was taken in massively.
So if you are reading Skanky please get off social media, let the kids have some time out, sort your bloody life out and then come back stronger - this is what we want to see, want to see you show remorse and make an effort for your bloody kids.
I dont wish death or really bad things on her - that would hurt the kids - but I would like to see justice, remorse and some effort to change!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Harvey’s face speaks volumes. No other words needed.
Minx, those are pics from the beginning of December right? When it was bad weather & they all went to that place for lunch & the bill for £90 was on the table? Harvey saying 'bleep' in the car must also be from the same time.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Harvey's an adult....a vulnerable adult but it still makes it different. He also, from what I see, doesn't have a dad with custody and pushing for his safeguarding like PA and KH have obviously done.

Reactions: 20
There is a woman from my area who had 2 kids with her boyfriend, he was violent all the time, she was warned she would lose the kids if she didn’t leave him, she chose him, had her kids removed, the boyfriend then got her into drugs & now she’s dead, she came from a very good family they were heartbroken.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Skanky is Harvey’s sole carer and he has his own house opposite Wanky’s I believe, so I presume he is able to live independently without 24 hour supervision. Also he’s not living with her, just visiting and I suspect she’s got help from others.

Reactions: 11
There is a woman from my area who had 2 kids with her boyfriend, he was violent all the time, she was warned she would lose the kids if she didn’t leave him, she chose him, had her kids removed, the boyfriend then got her into drugs & now she’s dead.
Yep, sadly it happens a lot in Dom V cases!

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t condone theft but can anyone tell me when KP’s friend Catie says she worked hard to turn her life around and then shows off her wealth on social media having been bankrupt a couple of times, does that mean she paid back ALL those she owed, or did the slate get wiped clean when she filed for bankruptcy and those she owed lost out?
🤔 So perhaps karma for those she owed and never paid, she’s no better than a thief then really.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Does DV not trigger a safeguarding thing for Harvey too?

Reactions: 15
Minx, those are pics from the beginning of December right? When it was bad weather & they all went to that place for lunch & the bill for £90 was on the table? Harvey saying 'bleep' in the car must also be from the same time.
Yes they went to Cotswold farm 4th December 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.