Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it depends on how much is owed and to whom. But yes generally people opt for bankruptcy as a way of writing off major debts. An IVA as Skanky has is a way of avoiding bankruptcy by slowly paying back your creditors in manageable amounts, but as she keeps defaulting, I suspect she’ll have to file full bankruptcy eventually. It’s absolutely not something us normal folk should ever entertain unless absolutely desperate though. That’s you basically financially finished!!
She should of paid £12k a month on an IVA, but defaulted, so the insolvency people put her into bankruptcy, if she had paid a set amount for a year, she probably would of been discharged in 2020, but now she will be under scrutiny in February in a public examination and will probably have to pay back for a longer period. She won’t be discharged until they are satisfied with what she has paid back. But in KP’s world she doesn’t owe anyone a penny. If she defaults, she will be in serious trouble. The insolvency practitioner has been building a water tight case and doing everything by the book.
She has also been given THREE opportunities to do a deal for her bankruptcy.

Reactions: 38
Oh god, poor sod if he got herpes and passed it to his wife. I'm sure that's why Crawl doesn't kiss Skanky on the mouth (he pulls sideways at the last moment) and I doubt if he wants genital warts or herpes either so I disbelieve all the busy in bed nonsense. Who would want to kiss the mouth that has been wrapped around numerous cocks.
I jest about the herps. Not defending her but actually the cold sore virus (Epstein-Barr) is carried by most people all the time. It’s only when you get a flare that it’s transmissible. The HPV vax is available to anyone under 40 (not free, but available) so Pete’s child bride probably had it at school. And as for Cole, I can’t imagine he’s never had it! I suspect it was more likely chlamydia or syph as that is most common in the UK.

Wasn't Boyson the one in the car when she was found drunk, no undies in a crashed car? If so, then he lied for her, she could've been in prison ages ago. No respect for him at all in that case. If he spills anything, he will also implicate himself. All a bunch of self serving cretins.
She lied. He lied to help cover her lies.

She was the one driving, made out it was one of Kris' mates that did a runner when the car was stopped.

Now that's a conversation with her I wish I recorded!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She failed in her IVA and was made bankrupt. She is an undischarged bankrupt and has done her very best to dodge everything to do with the bankruptcy to try and live a life she thinks she is entitled to live. Bankruptcy people have been working hard to make things watertight to give her no wriggle room at next hearing Feb 14th of all dates!!!
The sad fact is that all the tax she owes will be written off and given to all of us mugs to make up the shortfall!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 16

She was the one driving, made out it was one of Kris' mates that did a runner when the car was stopped.

I just despair that she got away with this too - and we ALL wish you had recorded that admission from it PTMe! :)

Reactions: 20

Yes what a shame you didn’t manage to record that one but I think most people with an ounce of intelligence knew she was lying, unfortunately without the proof she got away with it, apart from another ban. Kris did her, or himself no favours by lying for her, let’s hope if he knows how Harvey is treated behind closed doors and it doesn’t sit well with him he reports it to the appropriate people, which he can do anonymously.

Reactions: 20
I think we are all writing the script for Skanky...
Watching her old reality shows ( I had forgotten most of it) she really enjoys winding up the press / public with little games etc and gets a right buzz.
We sit here thinking how accurately we have predicted the next stage but I do wonder if she reads on here and gets ideas and really buzzes off making us speculate etc?
But sadly due to the "state of her mind" at present she isnt making a very good job of it and it is all backfiring on her big style.
I would rather the "tea spillers" be cryptic than them sabotage a case by leaking info - so I sort of understand.
I genuinely think the tide is turning - the press have been a bit savage - whilst still upholding their "contracts" for arse kissing and she has lost a lot of public sympathy.
Im fascinated - as for years to me she portrayed someone pretty savvy in the industry who made a good job with her kids and was pretty down to earth. I was taken in massively.
So if you are reading Skanky please get off social media, let the kids have some time out, sort your bloody life out and then come back stronger - this is what we want to see, want to see you show remorse and make an effort for your bloody kids.
I dont wish death or really bad things on her - that would hurt the kids - but I would like to see justice, remorse and some effort to change!
This is so good.I think it sums up how I felt about her.I would never have classified myself as a fan, but there was a point where I thought “Yeah good for you”.
I bought into the feisty, no nonsense
Hard working powerhouse persona.
I liked that she never made an excuse for her lack of talent and she was unapologetic in her quest for fame.
So far so good.
Then I realised that underneath all that attitude was a breathtaking streak of nastiness.She did not care if she hurt people.Animals were props, and her selfishness was off the scale.
You got it right though. Even now there is a way back. I doubt she will take it though, because it involves trying to make amends, and in order to do that you have to admit that you have been at fault.This won’t happen.

The latter of course. That’s what bankruptcy is!
I suspect Kp thought that the Katona book of bankruptcy would also apply to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh dear, she’s off again, Carl has obvs been in her ear🙄 what a tit life to live, post a questionable comment on Insta, wait for the press to pick it up then have a go at the press for said comment🙄

saying her family doesn’t disapprove of CW.. what she doesn’t say is that her family like him either🤷🏻‍♀️

Grow up and go away! Pair of divs
As always Christmas has a way of showing who's in and who's out. If everything was just tickety boo The Creepy Guy would have been in the photos and joining in with the rest of them. They can't cover this up and are looking increasingly stupid trying to.

Reactions: 21
Thanks. Didn't mean to come across as rude. Just couldn't understand why Harvey is still with her when she treats him like 🐶 :poop:. Cole doesn't need to be around him, Manky could get the train or coach to see him.
She’ll have said that it would be detrimental to him not to see her and that no one knows him like her, blah blah blah - we all know the main reason is that he’s her main source of income. She’d have layed it on big style and as he’s lived with her for 18 years she’ll have had a good case

Reactions: 8
Does DV not trigger a safeguarding thing for Harvey too?
Harvey will be deemed to be in a safe space (either his own home or his residential). A safeguarding concern has to be raised if something happens in his presence and then it will be investigated.

Reactions: 12
Off topic, but I don’t care! How long do these vile Covid symptoms last guys? I’m struggling and on day8, feel like I’ve been hit by a 🚌✈🚂 and CW
Phew you've a way to go to top me. Started on 15th November. Today 28th December. Still coughing and 3 lots of antibiotics later still feeling dizzy, exhausted and frequently queazy and feverish. It just won't shift. Felt well enough to meet a friend for a coffee today, got there tried to have a nose round the garden centre. Exhausted, dizzy, coughing= back to the car. Just so sick of this now. 😡

His only ambition is to be (in)famous by association, lazy git! Can’t even bother to pretend to have some form of talent or work, except driver.
A really dreadful specimen.😂

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.