Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m the same. Terrified of catching it as have bad asthma. Had all jabs and booster but seems we are still not safe!!! Had flu jab too.
My friend has terrible asthma (hospitalised for it at least once a year)...she's just had covid and it didn't go near her chest. She's not vaxxed either. She was well again after a week. Then there's me....7 years younger, no medical issues and the bastard thing landed me in hospital in March 2020 and has damaged my airways (micro clots). I now have inhalers and my breathing is a nightmare. There's no rhyme or reason to covid.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Hi Krusties and Merry Christmas. I’ve only posted a couple of times but am a long time lurker. Why do some people come on here, and drip feed crumbs of cryptic info. What is the point?! Might as well come on and post in a foreign language 🙈. Some of the ‘tea’ is that vague it could apply to a lot of people. If you have something to say, just spit it out. Just my opinion 😂
Those that do have said many many times that there is a need to protect information and people while bankruptcy and slapgate/coercive cases continue.
I feel like this thread goes into a time warp with the same questions and comments which I can understand - but best to go look at those posters previous comments to get full picture. Then up to you if you choose to believe etc.

Reactions: 19
I also heard at the time,what really done it was Pete the bleep got a dose.
as much as i like pete,if thats true,its his own bloody fault,i bet the bloke she gave it too's wife was not happy either lol

I'm shocked he went with her. He must be posh doing horsey stuff? 😄
Maybe he fancied a hamburger instead of a steak :LOL:
or perhaps he fell off the horse and her being the dirty witch that she is,thought it was an offer,so sat on him !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I was having a little mooch on Instagram and came across Kris B. He always came across as a really nice fella and genuinely cared for her children. The tables have turned as he’s definitely throwing shade at Skanky 🍿. I’ll also add I’m now following him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Isn’t he fit?! I would! 😉😂
He looks kind of spineless to me somehow even though he sits straight in the saddle. There is something similar about all her guys🤔 the only odd out is Cole, he looks mean.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.