Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He may have been taken back to Cheltenham yesterday evening. This report is 16 hours old now, and he's swearing in the car. However skanky could have taken the photo a week ago.

What the hell does she think is interesting in Harvey swearing. We already know he does. She's turning him into a one-trick pony like herself. As someone else has said, sorry but he's really not amusing or interesting. Leave him alone Skanky.

Reactions: 26
In other threads you mention that you’re a healthcare professional so surely you can see that Harvey does not exhibit any of the physical signs of PW? He hasn’t got small hands and feet, he isn’t of small stature, he wasn’t a floppy baby and he hasn’t got a high enough IQ to qualify either. PW people have low to normal metal ability and can have normal lives. Harvey is a lot worse than that. It’s been suggested many, many times that his difficulties are the result of his mother’s heavy drinking and drugging while she was pregnant.
I wonder if she puts the PW thing out there as it’s usually a paternal deletion ? Thus in her head it would absolve her?
Or maybe I’m presuming her knowledge of genetics is a bit advanced

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Non payment of fines in January, not sure of date, bankruptcy mid February 👍
Thanks DC😃.It will be interesting to see what excuse she comes up with.Perhaps funds will suddenly become available for this one.

Reactions: 16
Hi Krusties and Merry Christmas. I’ve only posted a couple of times but am a long time lurker. Why do some people come on here, and drip feed crumbs of cryptic info. What is the point?! Might as well come on and post in a foreign language 🙈. Some of the ‘tea’ is that vague it could apply to a lot of people. If you have something to say, just spit it out. Just my opinion 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Hi Krusties and Merry Christmas. I’ve only posted a couple of times but am a long time lurker. Why do some people come on here, and drip feed crumbs of cryptic info. What is the point?! Might as well come on and post in a foreign language 🙈. Some of the ‘tea’ is that vague it could apply to a lot of people. If you have something to say, just spit it out. Just my opinion 😂
Oh I think all of us Krusties,know what the bleep is up to all the time.we have wonderful ‘investigators’ here..😎so we don’t worry about it !truth is out sooner or later.

Reactions: 19
Totally agree if I had some juicy tea, I would be on here singing like a canary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Nah no way!DS was disgusting you couldn’t say a bad thing ,you was banned!hence tgere is not a celeb forum on the site.lts useless.

Well,if you think like that why are you on here?
Because that is why the forum got shut down, it got sued too many times

Reactions: 8
He may have been taken back to Cheltenham yesterday evening. This report is 16 hours old now, and he's swearing in the car. However skanky could have taken the photo a week ago.

Am I the only one who is offended and feels dirty by the bear baiting of poor harvey?

Perhaps we need a campaign like "free britney" to "free harvey" and allow him to have a proper guardian who will care for him and not use him for trash tabloid stories

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Am I the only one who is offended and feels dirty by the bear baiting of poor harvey?

Perhaps we need a campaign like "free britney" to "free harvey" and allow him to have a proper guardian who will care for him and not use him for trash tabloid stories
Or some person to do a video "LEAVE HARVEY ALONE"

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm sure the guy who owns lucky 7 is a crook. If you Google him I'm sure he was taken to court for fraud using his grandparents name. Actually just googled and came up with this which is odd as sure carl still works with them . Katie Price 'disappointed after fraudster tried to make money off son' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Harvey.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Katie Price 'disappointed after fraudster tried to make money off son' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Harvey.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead
disappointed because she never thought of it first !

Reactions: 11
I'm sure the guy who owns lucky 7 is a crook. If you Google him I'm sure he was taken to court for fraud using his grandparents name. Actually just googled and came up with this which is odd as sure carl still works with them . Katie Price 'disappointed after fraudster tried to make money off son' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Harvey.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead

Katie Price 'disappointed after fraudster tried to make money off son' https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...Harvey.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead
Oh Yes, KP even thought fit to leave James Austin in charge of looking after Harvey at Harvey’s house. 😔 poor Harvey.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.