Katie Price #97 Her love for Harvey is based on cash, the more he earns her the more she can splash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t condone theft but can anyone tell me when KP’s friend Catie says she worked hard to turn her life around and then shows off her wealth on social media having been bankrupt a couple of times, does that mean she paid back ALL those she owed, or did the slate get wiped clean when she filed for bankruptcy and those she owed lost out?
The latter of course. That’s what bankruptcy is!

Reactions: 12
Yes they went to Cotswold farm 4th December 😘
Thank you ❤ just getting it straight in my head, it's hard to keep up sometimes with her releasing stuff in bits & bobs to mask what she's really up to. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I was having a little mooch on Instagram and came across Kris B. He always came across as a really nice fella and genuinely cared for her children. The tables have turned as he’s definitely throwing shade at Skanky 🍿. I’ll also add I’m now following him 😂😂😂
Wish he'd join us Tattlers 😉😉

Reactions: 15
Off topic, but I don’t care! How long do these vile Covid symptoms last guys? I’m struggling and on day8, feel like I’ve been hit by a 🚌✈🚂 and CW
my first symptom; sore throat, and pos PCR was 2 weeks ago tomorrow. Today was the first morning i woke up feeling ok. However, have been to do a food shop and have nausea and headache! Take care xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
The latter of course. That’s what bankruptcy is!
I thought as much but didn’t want to assume, so they don’t pay anyone back over time? So basically she’s no better than a thief herself.

Reactions: 14
Wish he'd join us Tattlers 😉😉
Maybe he has. But I hope he doesn’t waste his time trying to destroy that cretin at the sake of his own happiness. I had a lot more respect for him before he took up with KP mark 3 (after KP and Jodie Marsh) Bianca G!

Reactions: 4
Good to know that, but why then is Harvey still in his company, when it is clear that Harvey is the most vulnerable of the children.
Harvey is an adult now so is not subject to a child protection plan, however because he lacks mental capacity decisions about him will be made in his “best Interest” under the Mental Capacity Act, if Skanky has stated that she can only get to see Harvey if Crawl is with her re driving her etc, this is the decision they would have agreed upon and deemed to be in his “best interest “

• Sad
I assumed an STI…🤣

Herps wouldn’t surprise me!
Oh god, poor sod if he got herpes and passed it to his wife. I'm sure that's why Crawl doesn't kiss Skanky on the mouth (he pulls sideways at the last moment) and I doubt if he wants genital warts or herpes either so I disbelieve all the busy in bed nonsense. Who would want to kiss the mouth that has been wrapped around numerous cocks.

• Haha
  • Sick
Wasn't Boyson the one in the car when she was found drunk, no undies in a crashed car? If so, then he lied for her, she could've been in prison ages ago. No respect for him at all in that case. If he spills anything, he will also implicate himself. All a bunch of self serving cretins.

Reactions: 36
I thought as much but didn’t want to assume, so they don’t pay anyone back over time? So basically she’s no better than a thief herself.
I think it depends on how much is owed and to whom. But yes generally people opt for bankruptcy as a way of writing off major debts. An IVA as Skanky has is a way of avoiding bankruptcy by slowly paying back your creditors in manageable amounts, but as she keeps defaulting, I suspect she’ll have to file full bankruptcy eventually. It’s absolutely not something us normal folk should ever entertain unless absolutely desperate though. That’s you basically financially finished!!

Reactions: 13
OFFLINE - will someone start the new thread please.

Thank you.

Reactions: 5
Harvey is an adult now so is not subject to a child protection plan, however because he lacks mental capacity decisions about him will be made in his “best Interest” under the Mental Capacity Act, if Skanky has stated that she can only get to see Harvey if Crawl is with her re driving her etc, this is the decision they would have agreed upon and deemed to be in his “best interest “
Thanks. Didn't mean to come across as rude. Just couldn't understand why Harvey is still with her when she treats him like 🐶 :poop:. Cole doesn't need to be around him, Manky could get the train or coach to see him.

Reactions: 9
Why should he have to do that though? No, he shouldn't. Anyway, he's best off keeping it and all her messages (if she HAS been sending any) for future use as ammo I say 👍🤣
I like Kris.I think that he genuinely tried to engage with those children, and also tried to maintain a relationship with Kp.
He does love the attention though, and I’m not keen on the book of cryptic quotes and quasi spiritual claptrap some of these people make use of. He was loyal when he with Kp, but I do not excuse that pitiful excuse of an alibi he give her when she was knickerless, covered in her own vomit with car keys in her bag, yet a mystery man was driving the car.
Like I say, I like him.The problem was Kp didn’t fancy him, and was never going to let him influence her behaviour.
I do think he learned how toxic she was, and I really hope he does have ammo on her.

Reactions: 21
I think it depends on how much is owed and to whom. But yes generally people opt for bankruptcy as a way of writing off major debts. An IVA as Skanky has is a way of avoiding bankruptcy by slowly paying back your creditors in manageable amounts, but as she keeps defaulting, I suspect she’ll have to file full bankruptcy eventually. It’s absolutely not something us normal folk should ever entertain unless absolutely desperate though. That’s you basically financially finished!!
She failed in her IVA and was made bankrupt. She is an undischarged bankrupt and has done her very best to dodge everything to do with the bankruptcy to try and live a life she thinks she is entitled to live. Bankruptcy people have been working hard to make things watertight to give her no wriggle room at next hearing Feb 14th of all dates!!!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.