Katie Price #96 Free Lee Purkiss and lock Katie Price up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my actual life 😳 this is a joke right? Yup, she's a real inspiration to us all. I cannot believe that she said that 🤦 Surely her brain isn't that fried?
Evening Krusties!

'Name and shame all her enemies' .... 'tough year', when will she feckin learn?! 'enemies' are not responsible for you stuffing coke up your nose and drink driving. The only difference about this year is that she didn't manage to cover up what a massive bleep she is. She is constantly having bad years and she is still utterly deluded. Good luck with whoever's giving her the court-ordered counselling sessions because the Priory has done absolutely nothing to get her to realise her behaviour is the main cause of everything going rotten in her life! I mean 'enemies'? what does she think she is, someone from Game of Thrones or the Marvel universe?! :confused: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Evening Krusties!

'Name and shame all her enemies' .... 'tough year', when will she feckin learn?! 'enemies' are not responsible for you stuffing coke up your nose and drink driving. The only difference about this year is that she didn't manage to cover up what a massive bleep she is. She is constantly having bad years and she is still utterly deluded. Good luck with whoever's giving her the court-ordered counselling sessions because the Priory has done absolutely nothing to get her to realise her behaviour is the main cause of everything going rotten in her life! I mean 'enemies'? what does she think she is, someone from Game of Thrones or the Marvel universe?! :confused: :ROFLMAO:
Shes just one big paranoid fucked up mess. Anybody with half a sensible opinion on her appalling catalogue of Cuntish behaviour is a Trowell and out to get her, according to the way she thinks. Addled brain. 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We've missed out on a new classic series 'Nail Bars an' 'Air Salons of the Worwd'.
I was thinking "smack my witch up"

Evening Krusties!

Name and shame all her enemies. Well that book will transpire in 10 years time then

Typo. On the Rob Again.
Or "On the sauce again"

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Bit of a pattern here 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Bit of a pattern here 🙄
Congratulations Skanky.....you are actually the WORLD'S most boring & despised bleep 🏆😴💤💤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I’ve just had a thought - what if Skanky is still seeing Junior and Princess, but Peter has stipulated none of them are allowed to post anything about it on social media? We’d all be none the wiser. It seems like there has been no new photos of her with Junior for months (was it last Christmas?) and then she’s definitely posted nothing new with Princess apart from FaceTime stills from her phone since Slapgate in the summer holidays.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve just had a thought - what if Skanky is still seeing Junior and Princess, but Peter has stipulated none of them are allowed to post anything about it on social media? We’d all be none the wiser. It seems like there has been no new photos of her with Junior for months (was it last Christmas?) and then she’s definitely posted nothing new with Princess apart from FaceTime stills from her phone.
She’d still mention it though I’m sure! I don’t think she has any access.

Reactions: 23
Not fair! Where is our bags?

WTF is this? Good lord the horror.

What Katie thinks she got, versus what she actually ended up with, eh.

(Sorry for the multiple posts but just catching up after getting booster jab today, it was only a little prick but Katie will know all about that!)
God I loved Alcide♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone notice when she’s giving attention to Harvey, Carl always picks one of the dogs up saying, “my son”, and when Harvey’s with him he posts about his dogs? It’s like he’s jealous. He’s a very nasty man, you can just tell. Can’t wait for it to come out that he attacked her, which it will in the end either via a leak to the press or when they split.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.