Katie Price #96 Free Lee Purkiss and lock Katie Price up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about: On the Road Again
or "shitting on the road again"

Karmalatte.What you who posted about Oliver Reed. Anyway. I remember watching a clip of him fighting in the nude with another man. Blimey Charlie he had one hell of a bush on him. You could've stuffed a matress with the amount of pubes he had. Someone also said about injecting Coal in the peepers with coke to be able to shag her. I think he's already doing that as his eyes look hard
perhaps hes blind ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Bit of a pattern here 🙄
Type in katie price worst year and think it basically gives you a story from every year going back nearly20yrs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

B....hell - he has a wood named after him...pmsl I think not :ROFLMAO:

'This is not a Woodland Trust wood, but to the best of our knowledge, the details we've been given are correct. We provide the facility to search for publicly accessible woods, whoever owns them, to ensure that everyone has access to the benefits of woodland.'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
What ever happened to 'Adventures of Katie and Carl' - didn't get very far, did they 🤭🤭
changed it to" slap of katie and prosecution of carl",then if they split up it will be " revenge of katie and deballing of carl"

B....hell - he has a wood named after him...pmsl I think not :ROFLMAO:

'This is not a Woodland Trust wood, but to the best of our knowledge, the details we've been given are correct. We provide the facility to search for publicly accessible woods, whoever owns them, to ensure that everyone has access to the benefits of woodland.'
thought you were on about his knob,then realised,you wouldnt be able to find it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Any opportunity to make cash from exploitation Price and Cum Boy Coal are there. Christmas is going to be a desperate dash for clicks and cash. Wonder how many bath bombs it’s sold 🤣
Yep she knows people will go easier if harvey involved. It's the only thing of any interest in her life now , what else could she make a video of.

Reactions: 14
What ever happened to 'Adventures of Katie and Carl' - didn't get very far, did they 🤭🤭

Like everything this pair come up with, it lasts as long as it takes to post it then, wham, into the next great idea and headline.
Like everything in The Cunts life its just click bait.
In its coke addled brain she's still everyone darling dolly bird, all waiting with baited breath for the next reveal, be it bigger norks or arse.
She KNOWS no man can refuse her and every man wants her.
Totally and bleeping utterly deluded, still thinks it's year 2000.
Doesn't realise the world has moved on, easy cheap slappers are everywhere.
And all younger and better looking.

• Haha

Bit of a pattern here 🙄
The woman doesn't have a bleeping clue what having a bad year is like in the real world! She really really pisses me right off 😡😡😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry if this has already been laughed at but I ran in here to say not her putting Harvey in a tracksuit with "Harvey's Law" written all over it. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If we could go back in time, I would tell Ray Infield to put a rubber on the end of it and save us all from this Gargoyle
The best part of her ran down her mother's legs 🤢

Incidentally Lee Purkiss is going to be an Inflooencier now he's achieved fame via skanky and she'll be bloody incandescent with rage over it!!
Or perhaps when she trades wanky in for another moddle Lee might be just what she's looking for in the next The One seeing as he's obviously the "edgy" sort she's been searching for awl 'er loife innit?
I skipped two threads, what was he up for

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just had a thought - what if Skanky is still seeing Junior and Princess, but Peter has stipulated none of them are allowed to post anything about it on social media? We’d all be none the wiser. It seems like there has been no new photos of her with Junior for months (was it last Christmas?) and then she’s definitely posted nothing new with Princess apart from FaceTime stills from her phone since Slapgate in the summer holidays.
I hope they’re not old enough soon to stupidly decide to live with her again. Would it be 16 or 18 they could leave ?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm sorry if this has already been laughed at but I ran in here to say not her putting Harvey in a tracksuit with "Harvey's Law" written all over it. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
You can only buy them for your kids if you're on a suspended sentence. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just checked her Instascram, she has turned off comments again, she had them on last night but now the past 6 posts have
had the comments turned off. I think she has the message people are not happy about her sentence.

Oh and who the duck is Lee Purkiss?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I just checked her Instascram, she has turned off comments again, she had them on last night but now the past 6 posts have
had the comments turned off. I think she has the message people are not happy about her sentence.

Oh and who the duck is Lee Purkiss?
Lee Purkiss was in Court on the same afternoon as Skanky. Whereas guilty-as-hell Skanky got off, rumour has it that he was charged with dropping a fag butt and sentenced to the electric chair. It may not be entirely true.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.