Katie Price #96 Free Lee Purkiss and lock Katie Price up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's more than not invited ... She was probably told not to bring him ... They all know the reality of slapgate. Oh dear, not with 'da one' for Xmas dinner ... Imagine putting your kids first for once ...
more like she just dropped Harvey off and did not stay i could imagine her rushing off to spend the day with the love of her life

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Very possible J & P were at their Dads in the morning & then taken to see the other side of their family for lunch. When my daughter was very small, as she lived with me,I get fun stocking/present filled Xmas morning then her Dad would pick up for Lunch/see her relatives on his side for an hours or so & bring home later so she’d spend time with my family too. Could be their arrangement this year too?
Yes, but Katie has stated, quite explicitly for her, that the younger 4 kids are spending Christmas with their dads because it was their turn. If there had been any pre-arranged plan that Junior and Princess would be with her, then she would have been trumpeting it from the skies.

Reactions: 20
Thank you to all of you. For the past year you have all helped me take my mind of my own problems helping me sleep. I think I've only posted once on here but you have all made me laugh and also realise other people have their own issues. Happy Christmas to all of you or those who do not celebrate remember you are not alone. Everyone is a family of here especially with their mutual hatred of shrank. I love you all even though I've never met you I fel ax I know you ore than some of my own family. Take care and stay healthy but remember swanky will meet her downfall eventually ❤
We are a family, strangers but friends, please post more often ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it just me or could skanky now get work as a double for Caitlin Jenner ???? 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
That’s uncanny. I feel a bit sad about it actually,when you take the age difference into consideration.Kp needs to lay off and he cosmetic procedures, ditch the wigs and burn the tracksuits.

• Haha
I don’t think so, she’s sassy
She’s strong, probably has had to be tough to survive Hollywood, which we’re learning more and more is a cesspit! It’s fine for women ti be tough, doesn’t make them arseholes, unless there’s stuff we don’t know!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Someone would have had to have driven J&P to Amy's house, and then collected them later on. Pain to do on Christmas Day, but if they really wanted to see their grandmother on what might well be her last Christmas (yes, I know, I know!!), then maybe they were happy to do it.

Reactions: 13
She’s strong, probably has had to be tough to survive Hollywood, which we’re learning more and more is a cesspit! It’s fine for women ti be tough, doesn’t make them arseholes, unless there’s stuff we don’t know!
Years ago my friend and her mum were at Champneys and they were having lunch, (if you need to take phone calls it’s asked that you take your calls away from guests) they could hear this woman on her phone taking calls throughout their lunch it was Joan Collins. They said she was loud and clearly had no respect for anyone else on what’s suppose to be a peaceful and relaxing break.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
A few years back, husband and I went to Champneys for a mini-break and Barbra Streisand was there. She was allowed to take her DOG into the restaurant and have it sitting on a chair next to her, ffs!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Read for yourself!

Reactions: 2
A few years back, husband and I went to Champneys for a mini-break and Barbra Streisand was there. She was allowed to take her DOG into the restaurant and have it sitting on a chair next to her, ffs!
In 1988 I went to America and stayed at the Sheriton hotel where Tele Savalas and his brother was. I had my photo taken with him his brother took it. He was absolutely lovely and so was his brother. Being the 80s and disposable cameras not phone cameras the photo never came out along with half of my other photos. I was gutted and so was my dad. My dad loved his films and we were so excited to see the pics that never was:(

• Sad
Merry Christmas Everyone, so far so gòod It seems miss thick price has figured out or read on here that her pushing Harvey infront of the camera constantly isn't getting her sympathy. All its done
Is highlighted even more her complete exploitation of the lad to try to keep herself relevant.
Hope you had a lovely Christmas Harvey without a camera in your face.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
more like she just dropped Harvey off and did not stay i could imagine her rushing off to spend the day with the love of her life
She’s so deluded, every man she gets with is the love of her life, she’s like my daughter’s when they were little coming home from school saying they had a boyfriend & were going to marry them, then the next week it was a different boy, but they were about 5, that silly witch is in her 40’s 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if they all did lateral flow tests before coughing on the vulnerable Harvey and afp

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.