Katie Price #96 Free Lee Purkiss and lock Katie Price up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s me done for tonight I’m so over Christmas, been up since 4am, my beds calling me 💤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Interestingly, Emily posted a picture of the table set for dinner, but there were only four places laid. I think her parents might be with them, so perhaps just the adults were eating at the table, but that doesn't quite square for their family vibe.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Just wait till next weekend when channel 5 show the "Most shocking moments of 2021", Katie will be mentioned about 4 times I wager.

I can't wait for that, popcorn on STANDBY!
Is the most shocking moments of 2021 definitely on, I love that, missed it when it wasn't on last year.

Reactions: 11
Is the most shocking moments of 2021 definitely on, I love that, missed it when it wasn't on last year.
I bloody well hope so, I will be very pissed off if they haven't made one, I love a good laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you to all of you. For the past year you have all helped me take my mind of my own problems helping me sleep. I think I've only posted once on here but you have all made me laugh and also realise other people have their own issues. Happy Christmas to all of you or those who do not celebrate remember you are not alone. Everyone is a family of here especially with their mutual hatred of shrank. I love you all even though I've never met you I fel ax I know you ore than some of my own family. Take care and stay healthy but remember swanky will meet her downfall eventually ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Hope everyone had a good Xmas 🥰🤗❤😘 xx.
I be catching up in abit as been busy today 🥰 xx.

I leave this here for now ..an old one from December last year and I be back later tonight 🥰 x

Cole Max headroom Cola ..

Resizer_16088569230990.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Very possible J & P were at their Dads in the morning & then taken to see the other side of their family for lunch. When my daughter was very small, as she lived with me,I get fun stocking/present filled Xmas morning then her Dad would pick up for Lunch/see her relatives on his side for an hours or so & bring home later so she’d spend time with my family too. Could be their arrangement this year too?

Reactions: 17
Tbf she may think carrot cake is one of his 5 a day 😂
She’s of the ilk that would definitely think that! Like Chips are potatoes, so they’re good too 🙄. Heaven forbid there‘s any colour in the families diet other than shades of beige. Ah no…I tell a lie, she sometimes adds one colour…green, frozen peas On the odd occasion. ooo nice and balanced…pfff. The woman is a fecking teenager, a tit teen at that!

Reactions: 15
Could this be our hapless pin up?

Pom we need a picture of Lee with his veg
Here you are..a pic of Lee in his fruit and veg shop while been handcuffed and waiting for the police van to take him to court which has just backed into his shop while having his photo taken😄🥰🤗😀😘 xx.

Resizer_16404864049210.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh wow, how did we miss this profound declaration! 🤣🤣🤣🤢
I tried changing it to the more realistic version..I've changed the front I've added as couldn't get the same type but I think it be enjoyed still and I've made it a bit bigger so it's less pixelated 😄😘 xx.
Ps..sorry on the two big black lines I should have cropped them out.....

Resizer_16404879925761.jpg

Resizer_16404879925760.jpg

Poor old Lee. He has had a rough go of it
Loooool 😄🥰🤗😘 xx

I love it!!!!! Thanks Pom
Thank you, you're welcome ❤🥰🤗😘 xx

Not sure Sid has enjoyed the Christmas dinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looooool that made me laugh 😄😄😄😄😘 xx.

I think all Sid wants for Xmas is his turkey teef 😄😄🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16404891180230.jpg

How bleeping pathetic that they need to Photoshop pics to sell a story to the Scum?
Desperate to make out Pricey is a reformed character, drink and drugs free.
Is this a new low?
AFP looking radiant with no oxygen cylinder in sight?
The bleeping circus continues.
If the thick, lazy bleep put half the effort into genuinely trying to reform as she does into bullshit stories, perhaps there would be done hope for her.
But no, deluded crap again.

As somebody already said, Pricey, duck off you bleep.
And when you get there, duck off again.
And take your wheelchair, crutches and Cyberman boots with you.

How about it Pom?
Pricey as a Cyberman. She has the cold heart to go with it.
One for tomorrow 😄🥰❤🤗😘 xx

Yeah that just looks so unusual 🤔🤔

Merry Christmas to my lovely Tattle family. I know I don’t post a lot but thank you all for cheering me up and getting me through some difficult times. You all cheer me up with your humour and especially Pom Bear’s hilarious pictures 🤣🤣
Thank you 😀🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

Back on tomorrow (tonight lol) another busy boxing day for me so I might be on later than usual..then after boxing day back to my normal routine 🥰.

I've got to page 43 so far 😀 x
Have a good boxing day..love Pom 🥰

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Poor old Lee. He has had a rough go of it
Well he never should have committed that heinous crime of dropping a fag butt on the pavement!

Now had he driven unlicenced with no road tax whilst off his head on coke and booze, turned the car over and blamed it on everyone else then he'd be as free as a bird wouldn't he?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
What a difference just over a year makes. No sign of Cole/Carol/Mr Price gloating about being in such a ‘great family’ on social media. No pictures of him with any of her family/kids, apart from Harvey. Looks like AFP hates him too.

(Apr 21)
"She is ruthless and it turns out she’s always right."
But Katie said her latest boyfriend Carl is different.
"With Carl, Mum’s already told him not to mess me around and so far he’s passed the t***er test. He’s got his own money, he’s not interested in fame and hates anything to do with Jordan”

🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a difference just over a year makes. No sign of Cole/Carol/Mr Price gloating about being in such a ‘great family’ on social media. No pictures of him with any of her family/kids, apart from Harvey. Looks like AFP hates him too.

(Apr 21)
"She is ruthless and it turns out she’s always right."
But Katie said her latest boyfriend Carl is different.
"With Carl, Mum’s already told him not to mess me around and so far he’s passed the t***er test. He’s got his own money, he’s not interested in fame and hates anything to do with Jordan”

🤣🤣🤣
Your detective skills are the best DC 😁

On a different note, how do I ignore someone on here?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i have just read on a court website that if you have a summons to appear in court for unpaid court fines and you do not appear you can be jailed and also if you do appear and the court think you could have paid but just have not they can jail you for it(Katie is supposed to appear next month for unpaid court fines lets hope the judge takes into account that she can have plenty of holidays hair care plastic surgery and the rest of the crap she spends money on but claims she can not pay a fine and jails her for non payment that would wipe the smirk off her face)

Yes no Cole, well that’s very telling. Amy managed without her oxygen for that picture and as others said, doubt it was today.
i am sure i have seem that photo before but can not remember where

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Boxing Day with Skanky and Wanky has a whole new meaning. Domestic bliss with a slice of coercive control and the ghost of domestic violence past.

Reactions: 24
All of the back row in that photo with the exception of Princess and the guy at the other end look photoshopped to me.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.