Katie Price #96 Free Lee Purkiss and lock Katie Price up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AFP with Katie = oxygen, without Katie = no oxygen 🤷🏻‍♀️That table is nor set for the amount of people in that photo.

i have just read on a court website that if you have a summons to appear in court for unpaid court fines and you do not appear you can be jailed and also if you do appear and the court think you could have paid but just have not they can jail you for it(Katie is supposed to appear next month for unpaid court fines lets hope the judge takes into account that she can have plenty of holidays hair care plastic surgery and the rest of the crap she spends money on but claims she can not pay a fine and jails her for non payment that would wipe the smirk off her face)

i am sure i have seem that photo before but can not remember where
🙏🙏🙏

If you click on their picture there is an ignore button. 👍

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Katie is a sad figure nowadays. But she’s always been miserable. It can be a hard lesson of life. Learning to appreciate what you have got. Not always wanting what you have not.

Reactions: 27
AFP with Katie = oxygen, without Katie = no oxygen 🤷🏻‍♀️That table is nor set for the amount of people in that photo.

🙏🙏🙏

If you click on their picture there is an ignore button. 👍
Table set for 9, I think JPH &K ate elsewhere, probably popped in just to see AFP

Reactions: 17
More than likely, they love shitting by the side of the road so that's why he loves his dolly.😁
My travelling family don’t ‘tit by the side of the road’ Please don’t tar us all with the same brush. I’m all for a joke and a bit of fun but I get fed up on how racism against gypsies and Travellers is accepted.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s obvious Carl and Katie are angry with Peter and Kieran because he’s not allowed to see the kids. This she claims affects her mental health 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
She's that worried about his weight, im the putting up xmas tree video with harvey she buys him fish and chips and orders a extra portion of chips and on it went to harveys plate.
I think that the college must have told her they are going to put Harvey on a healthy eating plan so she decided to get ahead and put out a story about how concerned she is about his weight and will be putting him on a healthy eating plan (carrot cake, after all, carrots is a vegetable and healthy) so that she can take any credit if he does lose weight!

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I tried changing it to the more realistic version..I've changed the front I've added as couldn't get the same type but I think it be enjoyed still and I've made it a bit bigger so it's less pixelated 😄😘 xx.
Ps..sorry on the two big black lines I should have cropped them out.....

View attachment 943826
View attachment 943827

Loooool 😄🥰🤗😘 xx

Thank you, you're welcome ❤🥰🤗😘 xx

Looooool that made me laugh 😄😄😄😄😘 xx.

I think all Sid wants for Xmas is his turkey teef 😄😄🥰🤗😘 xx

View attachment 943834

One for tomorrow 😄🥰❤🤗😘 xx

Thank you 😀🥰❤🤗😘 xx.

Back on tomorrow (tonight lol) another busy boxing day for me so I might be on later than usual..then after boxing day back to my normal routine 🥰.

I've got to page 43 so far 😀 x
Have a good boxing day..love Pom 🥰
Oh Pom, I BLOODY LOVE YOU 🥰🤣🤣. I am typing through tears of laughter. Your version of Crawl's speech is THE best 🤣🤣
Your pics brighten up the shittiest of days, thank you 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think the family shot is photoshopped, even though it looks like it. I reckon that Junior and Princess were just there to exchange presents and see everyone for a short while. It was Pete’s turn to have them, but I expect he allowed them to see their mum.

Come on Cole/Mr Price, not shown your family Christmas pictures with KP and Harvey at the MM yesterday, or have you got to take those pictures today 🤔🤣

Although it never seemed to bother her in the past, but now she wants to be showing that she is a “great mum” to her fan 🙄 (old story)

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So looks like P&J did go see AFP for a few hours, blimey that group photo did look photoshopped, but wasn’t then 🤪

Wow though, it appears Wanky was not invited, no sign of him so far. HaHa love of her life appears to be persona non grata. Skanky can’t keep up the pretence much longer about why. It’s slowly unravelling for her, just need one of the Red Tops to question why today. They’ll surely run a story about the group meet up, but what will they say about Wanky’s whereabouts ? 😁

Will the truth out soon, interesting few days ahead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Katie is a sad figure nowadays. But she’s always been miserable. It can be a hard lesson of life. Learning to appreciate what you have got. Not always wanting what you have not.
I was trying to remember if I'd ever seen a photo or video of Harvey smiling or laughing. Anyone?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I think it’s a mid-life crisis personally. For a glamour model, hitting 40 and realising you just don’t have the ‘it’ factor anymore must be devastating. None of us want to get old, but when you’ve traded your looks and sex appeal all your life, you end up with nothing once you hit 40. And no I’m not being ageist. 40 for me was fabulous!

Reactions: 16
Good morning all I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday, 😘 well Wanky is scarily absent in family photos these days. Could be because of slap gate or crash gate who knows.

The little ones look so happy in the family picture with K &M let’s hope they keep them safe. J&P are old enough to make up their own minds and I suspect Pete let’s them see her so long as Wanky isn’t there.

As for H I have 2 complex needs Grandchildren and they rarely smile or laugh but when they do it is joyous to hear them, so maybe H is like that, it doesn’t mean they are unhappy they just like their own little worlds.

Enjoy your Boxing Day every one ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Katie complained about her looks when photographed with Leonardo. That was 10 years ago.
“I look so old”. Well she posed in bed With a 22 year guy.
She was so stupid , without all the surgeries she would look all right .

in the photo Princess put up of Amy on christmas morning she as her oxygen tank on yet in the one Katie put up(to con people into believing she was there no oxygen tank and it looks like Amy as a different top on she would more likley need the oxygen tank as the day wore on as she would have been more worn out that is why i think this picture was taken some other time(sure i saw it just after she was arrested

Reactions: 9
So looks like P&J did go see AFP for a few hours, blimey that group photo did look photoshopped, but wasn’t then 🤪

Wow though, it appears Wanky was not invited, no sign of him so far. HaHa love of her life appears to be persona non grata. Skanky can’t keep up the pretence much longer about why. It’s slowly unravelling for her, just need one of the Red Tops to question why today. They’ll surely run a story about the group meet up, but what will they say about Wanky’s whereabouts ? 😁

Will the truth out soon, interesting few days ahead.
I think it's more than not invited ... She was probably told not to bring him ... They all know the reality of slapgate. Oh dear, not with 'da one' for Xmas dinner ... Imagine putting your kids first for once ...

Reactions: 17
Good morning all I hope you all had a lovely day yesterday, 😘 well Wanky is scarily absent in family photos these days. Could be because of slap gate or crash gate who knows.

The little ones look so happy in the family picture with K &M let’s hope they keep them safe. J&P are old enough to make up their own minds and I suspect Pete let’s them see her so long as Wanky isn’t there.

As for H I have 2 complex needs Grandchildren and they rarely smile or laugh but when they do it is joyous to hear them, so maybe H is like that, it doesn’t mean they are unhappy they just like their own little worlds.

Enjoy your Boxing Day every one ❤
I’m not a gooey ‘all kids are lovely’ type, but I do think B & J are really cute. 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.