Katie Price #96 Free Lee Purkiss and lock Katie Price up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Katie is dry , we ask with a sigh , do we think this is true, ? And chorus “ No , it’s a lie”

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My new theory is that Skanky turned up to collect Harvey & was there only for the photo maybe? Crawl waiting outside in the car. Interesting that the only pic with her in it is the family one. Nothing else posted with her. I'm fairly confident that if she had any others they'd have been rammed down our throats.Also interesting that neither J or P are near her in the pic. I would say J & P adore Amy & wanted to see her. They still clearly see Amy, Sophie etc without Skanky woman there. There was the pic a few weeks ago when Skanky was allegedly in the Priory. That pic was J, P, Amy, Paul, Sophie, Harry & Albert I think? Pete obviously supports their relationship. And rightly so. But can you imagine the poisonous Skanky slapper going out of her way to make sure the children have relationships with her exes families if she had custody? Would she duck!
Her face is hilarious in that pic. She can hardly move it to smile 🤣🤣

1 thing for certain is that Mr Crawl Price, for whatever reason 🙄, is not allowed near those 4 kids.

How's she gonna lie her way out of this 'relationship' mess?

Has anyone else noticed that she's barely advertising any cheap crap other than her own? Have even the shonky sellers stopped using her? No leggings, diet crap, beauty products, hair products, food companies etc...

No management, no fungi fern seen for ages, no Jeyda, no Joel the hair bloke.....

Mr Crawl Price has absolutely well & truly destroyed her.
cant really blame him for her, she would be destroying herself no matter what.

Reactions: 7
im actually surprised the scum didnt do a double page spread of the epic superfamily snap there are people in that picture i dont even reconise
everyone in the back is photoshopped you can tell a mile off lmfao

im actually surprised the scum didnt do a double page spread of the epic superfamily snap there are people in that picture i dont even reconise
And after the lock and loaded fridge biffo was sharing were is the pictures of the 3 of them having an xmas dinner?

Reactions: 16
it looks like one half of her sisters hair is dark then there is a long blonde piece hanging over her sisters shoulder

So the first Red Top is in, total fluff piece, no questioning of why Wanky isn’t in the photo. 🤦🏽‍♀️

The bloody papers really annoy me so much, always protecting her, yet they throw 99% of celebs under the bus at the first chance, Yeah I know she’s click bait revenue for them, but still, the amount of collusion in her lies is off the scale with Skanky. They have been writing the odd critical article, but they keep reverting to these fluff pieces.

I know they know the truth, bring the witch down, stop promoting her bs. Arghhhhhh. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Maybe one of the others may kick off later, won’t hold my breath though.

look at her sisters hair it is dark on one side then a long blonde thing on the other

• Wow
Reactions: 11
It’s funny how those filters she uses make him look more feminine while she looks more manly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So, finally, Katie has been specific on an IG post and stated "photos from yesterday." We all know she lies as easy as breathing, but I think this might be one instance where she is keen to prove that she was able to see her kids on the day. But no acknowledgement of Peter, agreeing to change the pattern for her...

Reactions: 14
So, finally, Katie has been specific on an IG post and stated "photos from yesterday." We all know she lies as easy as breathing, but I think this might be one instance where she is keen to prove that she was able to see her kids on the day. But no acknowledgement of Peter, agreeing to change the pattern for her...
You know she’s getting it all from Tattle!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.