Katie Price #96 Free Lee Purkiss and lock Katie Price up!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That photo was definitely Amy’s last Christmas - until next year. Not wishing her away for all you objectionable nay sayers! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So the first Red Top is in, total fluff piece, no questioning of why Wanky isn’t in the photo. 🤦🏽‍♀️

The bloody papers really annoy me so much, always protecting her, yet they throw 99% of celebs under the bus at the first chance, Yeah I know she’s click bait revenue for them, but still, the amount of collusion in her lies is off the scale with Skanky. They have been writing the odd critical article, but they keep reverting to these fluff pieces.

I know they know the truth, bring the witch down, stop promoting her bs. Arghhhhhh. 🤦🏽‍♀️ Maybe one of the others may kick off later, won’t hold my breath though.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Does he really think these filters look flattering. What a big girls blouse he looks 🤣😂
Narrowing his jaw at least shows that he's aware that his face is upside down, much wider at the bottom than across the temples, which makes him look fat. He seems to be losing his looks very fast, not refined features to begin with but now rapidly becoming increasingly coarse. He needs the filters.

Reactions: 15
"Return from" Peter Andre? They bleeping well LIVE with him!!! There was no "return!"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
My new theory is that Skanky turned up to collect Harvey & was there only for the photo maybe? Crawl waiting outside in the car. Interesting that the only pic with her in it is the family one. Nothing else posted with her. I'm fairly confident that if she had any others they'd have been rammed down our throats.Also interesting that neither J or P are near her in the pic. I would say J & P adore Amy & wanted to see her. They still clearly see Amy, Sophie etc without Skanky woman there. There was the pic a few weeks ago when Skanky was allegedly in the Priory. That pic was J, P, Amy, Paul, Sophie, Harry & Albert I think? Pete obviously supports their relationship. And rightly so. But can you imagine the poisonous Skanky slapper going out of her way to make sure the children have relationships with her exes families if she had custody? Would she duck!
Her face is hilarious in that pic. She can hardly move it to smile 🤣🤣

1 thing for certain is that Mr Crawl Price, for whatever reason 🙄, is not allowed near those 4 kids.

How's she gonna lie her way out of this 'relationship' mess?

Has anyone else noticed that she's barely advertising any cheap crap other than her own? Have even the shonky sellers stopped using her? No leggings, diet crap, beauty products, hair products, food companies etc...

No management, no fungi fern seen for ages, no Jeyda, no Joel the hair bloke.....

Mr Crawl Price has absolutely well & truly destroyed her.

Reactions: 28
They have deliberately made all pictures "at home" very close-up (e.g the tree/fridge) so that where they are cannot be identified. It must be so exhausting, forever manipulating SM posts...

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see she has posted a video on you tube of some " pretend" quality time with two of her children , and i can say hand on heart i have never seen anyone more disinterested in what is going on.............and the comments are really laying into woods ..
The public arnt stupid they have worked it all out for themselves now lmfao

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They have deliberately made all pictures "at home" very close-up (e.g the tree/fridge) so that where they are cannot be identified. It must be so exhausting, forever manipulating SM posts...
They are trying to be clever & fool people..... it's not working 🙄 I do love the pic of little Sid in front of the tree though. I bet Skanky wishes Mr Crawl Price loved her even half as much as he loves Sid 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Katie complained about her looks when photographed with Leonardo. That was 10 years ago.
“I look so old”. Well she posed in bed With a 22 year guy.
She was so stupid , without all the surgeries she would look all right .
Oh yes I forgot about him, what a stupid relationship that was they couldn’t even understand each other, but that’s just typical of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.