Katie Price #92 On the 12th day of xmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish the judge would’ve made her submit to weekly and random drug tests.
When we have Occ Health in to do the random Drug and Alcohol testing, they seal the gents and ladies toilets area, and put a dye in the loo water so that samples are not tampered with. Lol at KP tryna dodge weekly tests 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 12
In fairness though, your sister should have your back and what could she say? Mine never does and yet we were brought up to protect each other so I have more respect that despite probably being very embarrassed she still feels a sense of loyalty. I agree she has not taken responsibility, but rock - hard place! 🤷🏼‍♀️
If my sister behaved as KP has I’d not be defending her, far from it because what she did was so out of order, she could have killed innocent members of the public and KP has far from taken responsibility as Sophie stated. KP’s family are coming across as enablers, if I were her I would have ignored the comment and not got involved but it seems SP is just another wannabe influencer with no talent and needs her sister to help her make some easy 💷💷💷💷 flogging their up and coming baby range, that no doubt she had very little input in and it will be so obvious because SP’s style is vintage not cheap tat like KP’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I did have some respect for her sister Sophie but this response on to comments on KP’s photo of Junior on her IG has just lost it for me. When did KP take responsibility, the reality is she got caught!
Sorry but they've all come from the same vagina... AFP... and they all pee in the same pot...
They also accuse èachother of ripping the other off. Pricey accused Danny of building his new extension years ago with her money.. which is why he stopped doing her accounts... Sophie said she would never live off Priceys reputation .. but what do you know.. she has a kid herself now all of a sudden she's promoting KP and doing baby clothes.. They are as rancid as each other..
Paul Price is a rapist....snagged Amy's best mate twice without her consent... GOT AWAY with it ... FACT

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And he won't be paid!
But he will be the go to solicitor for dodgy drunk drug drivers now. I wouldn't be surprised if it was him that arranged the bed at the Priory for her as she was in police custody prior to her first court appearance. She must have stayed at least one night because if i remember right Kieran gave an interview saying that the children had facetimed her in hospital didn't he?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Thinking of @Pom Bear missed greatly on this thread nearing its end, has gone at a decent pace this afternoon.

Look forward to seeing the meme pics in the next couple of threads following today’s BS outcome. Tomorrow’s only a day away! 😂 Onwards and upwards!

Reactions: 11
If my sister behaved as KP has I’d not be defending her, far from it because what she did was so out of order, she could have killed innocent members of the public and KP has far from taken responsibility as Sophie stated. KP’s family are coming across as enablers, if I were her I would have ignored the comment and not got involved but it seems SP is just another wannabe influencer with no talent and needs her sister to help her make some easy 💷💷💷💷 flogging their up and coming baby range, that no doubt she had very little input in and it will be so obvious because SP’s style is vintage not cheap tat like KP’s.
All I’m saying is I would never publicly slate my family, but you’re right she could have ignored it instead.

Tattler won’t let me use S LA G!

Reactions: 7
Well, I expected a suspended sentence ... Suspended for 12months is probably the maximum this judge could give her ... All eyes are on her now ... She literally can't get away with breaking the specific terms of the suspension ... We all know that she will try it on ... Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow ... But she will ... And if she does down she goes ... She hasn't addressed any of her issues in treatment, that's clear just from her blaming everyone else, her locus of control is still external ... We all know that she is now laughing, drinking & snorting ... tick tock ... She is headed in one direction and I don't mean the ex-band ... Buckle up Tattlers it's going to be an amusing ride ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Awww Crawl has blocked me on IG he really doesn’t like it when people can see him for the disgusting POS he actually is!!!!

What a lovely guy carwash is.... his poor ex
It was me and now he has blocked me! Truth hurts doesn’t it Crawl!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have visions of the pair of them smugly singing Chris Rea “Driving Home for Christmas” on their way home😡 with Crawl saying “it’s amazing Kate, you can ‘literally’ get away with anything” and her reply “Told you I wasn’t going to prison babe! Woohoo I love it” 😡😡
Exactly how I saw her too!!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Awww Crawl has blocked me on IG he really doesn’t like it when people can see him for the disgusting POS he actually is!!!!

It was me and now he has blocked me! Truth hurts doesn’t it Crawl!!!!!
You’re not missing much, his last stories was about making carrot cake with the Greedy Christmas Grinch, Pricey the Klingon 👾🛸

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When we have Occ Health in to do the random Drug and Alcohol testing, they seal the gents and ladies toilets area, and put a dye in the loo water so that samples are not tampered with. Lol at KP tryna dodge weekly tests 😂
Urine tests now have a strip on aswell now so people who have used drugs can’t take a urine sample from another person in to fake the test. I really hope the probation are going to do urine tests. I doubt it though as they dropped the drink/drug driving part 😞
Some urine tests are also sent away they can detect exactly how many days/weeks if she’s used drugs. I suspect for a very long time she’s been using drugs.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.