Katie Price #92 On the 12th day of xmas, the judge said to KP, no more get out of jail cards.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urine tests now have a strip on aswell now so people who have used drugs can’t take a urine sample from another person in to fake the test. I really hope the probation are going to do urine tests. I doubt it though as they dropped the drink/drug driving part 😞
Some urine tests are also sent away they can detect exactly how many days/weeks if she’s used drugs. I suspect for a very long time she’s been using drugs.
She has been done for a drink driving conviction, not drugs so it will be breathalyser only

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I just have to say, this is exemplary. The combination of her greasy hair, the bag lady attire and your improvised turd are just brilliant. 😅
I'm still catching up and going through all the gems of the day!
Thanks, I couldn’t resist it. I would have added more turds but I’m not that skilled!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I
I'm still intrigued why she took off her engagement ring before going into court...
In case she got sent down perhaps? They would keep it in her belongings in prison and would realise it’s a cubic zirconia. (You can tell that just by looking at it).

Reactions: 9
Methinks The Priory may have embellished her attendance and participation. I have sent mothers to rehab before and they could not see their children or family for the first 6 weeks at least because they had to take the time to acknowledge their addiction without distractions. Either the people at The Priory are such miracle workers that she got sorted in a few days, or they colluded with her.
But she not an addict, never has been. In other news Pinocchio isn’t made of wood.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Cheer up Carol, you've got your Dolly home for Christmas, that IS what you wanted, isn't it? 🤔

View attachment 926033
He had all those lozza G type prison visit outfits & car park posing opportunities planned 🤣🤣🤣 I really don't think they will make another 12 months together ... they will split & she will be in the papers all about how abusive he was to her - the truth about slapgate & her broken trotters being all his fault ... Then she will drink drug drive again 'to see Harvey' because Carol wasn't there to drive her ... And get sent to clinky to complete her full 16 weeks suspended sentence ... you think you are clever but that gobshite will destroy you Carol ...

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
My thoughts ... Her family gave today a wide berth ... They won't have anything to do with her until Carol is out of the picture ... They believed her initial Slapgate claims ... probably heard the alternative version of how the trotters were damaged and now believe that too ... They think that he is bad news ... Dad's won't allow him around the kids ... Her family have basically said him or us and the immature OAP moo is playing poor persecuted true loves Romeo & Juliet ... Pathetic

Reactions: 15
Love the comments on her you tube video...all the duck wits praising her for being a great mum!!!...they wouldn't have been so happy if she had hit one of their family...total bleeping morons the lot of them,and for price!...you are a bleeping disgrace to your family
I wonder how many nannies those kids have had over the years?

I'm not surprised to be honest, especially when his own mother doesn't know how to be around him. She shouts at him and talks to him as if he is stupid.
She swears like a trooper too as does Harvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.